Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

You’re a little triggered. What’s it like to be so paranoid?
In defense and service of provocateurs?

One wonders how triggered you would be if a Black Lives Matter March went passed your block?
BLM doesn’t do peaceful protests. They deface and vandalize property, intimidate and attack people. I’d certainly have my sights on them for that second they step out of line.
Do they burn crosses and lynch people? Are they listed by the DOJ as a terrorist organization?
They burn crosses, but the lynchings stopped decades ago. And no, they are not a terrorist organization. Quit talking about things you dont understand.

Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

One wonders how triggered you would be if a Black Lives Matter March went passed your block?
BLM doesn’t do peaceful protests. They deface and vandalize property, intimidate and attack people. I’d certainly have my sights on them for that second they step out of line.
Do they burn crosses and lynch people? Are they listed by the DOJ as a terrorist organization?
They burn crosses, but the lynchings stopped decades ago. And no, they are not a terrorist organization. Quit talking about things you dont understand.
How does your conscience allow you to write in defense of the Ku Klux Klan?

I dont see how stating a fact requires a conscience. Just because they are bad people, doesnt mean we get to lie about them.

No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
KKK is my enemy thats why. My grandpa killed a couple of these peckerwoods.

How many did they get?

I dont see how stating a fact requires a conscience. Just because they are bad people, doesnt mean we get to lie about them.
They are listed as a terrorist group. They still murder people.

No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
Do you believe currently that there some of them in the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom?

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

he was wearing his KKK outfit....?

so....he is a DEMOCRAT?

I must admit....conservatives must be MUCH MORE tolerant than liberals....

so many of them are in FULL SUPPORT of DEMOCRATS walking around in their KKK gear.....

LOL

Do you believe currently that there some of them in the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom?
My buddy that is a ex-cop from Sacramento said he guessed about 80% were on the Sac PD. My neighbor who is a Mexican guy and sheriff says about the same thing. They are also in the military. I had fuck up 3 of them so I know for a fact that they are there.

Dude, get real.

Asclepias is a racist white liberal who pretends to be a black man who can't control his violent tendencies to compensate for his own racism.

Go ahead, then enjoy a few decades as Bubba's bitch. That's how it works.

so you SUPPORT KKK democrats?

trump said "the only good democrat is a dead one"

I guess trump thinks KKK democrats should be dead.....

since we all KNOW for an ABSOLUTE FACT that DEMOCRATS started the KKK....

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

He's walking all the way from Wisconsin to Tulsa? Better hitch a ride or he's gonna be late! :D

So tell me what did he do that was against the law and would warrant a call to the police?

Forum List

Back