Wisconsin Recount Thread

So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?
It provides evidence of two things: first, Clinton really did try to rig the election, and second, she is too incompetent to do it right. It also answers the question of why Clinton never visited Wisconsin during the general election campaign: she thought she had the state wrapped up with voter fraud. Clearly, America dodged a bullet when corrupt, incompetent Clinton lost the election.
Haha, what exactly did she do? And how did she do it? Please respond with proof, not assumptions
Your perfect loyalty to Clinton is impressive. If you could bark and wag your tail, you'd make a perfect pet for her.
Nice dodge and non answer. I didn't vote for Clinton, but I'm also not going to perpetuate outright lies like you are trying to do. Back up your claims or don't make them

That is a typical response. In six months hardly anyone will admit they voted for Hillary.
Because I didn't vote for Hillary ya dumbshit. If I did I'd admit it. I can easily admit that I thought and still think that she is a far better candidate than Trump... both were horrible candidates.

I'm not sure what you're saying. I hope it's not a disagreement with my point that he should be preparing now for when he does
President-ELECT Trump has not taken the oath of office and assumed the Presidency. He does not have the authority to do anything, make any decisions as President, until he is sworn in. He has NOT done anything, he has NOT changed anything, he has not implemented anything. He is getting his Cabinet together.

The snowflakes are railing about what he has 'done' or what he might do already.... people need to CHILL, take a breath, and wait to unload their partisan hatred and attacks on the man after he actually takes office. ... not that I think that is what will happen, of course. :p

So why are you saying it to me? I think right now Trump should be putting his cabinet in place and making his plans for when he does take office. What is the issue you have with that?

So why are you saying it to me? I think right now Trump should be putting his cabinet in place and making his plans for when he does take office. What is the issue you have with that?

Nothing at all - I completely agree. You said letting him 'do his job', which is to do just what you said. I was clarifying that that is about the extent of his job even though snowflakes are railing against him for things he hasn't even done yet.

I apologize that did not come across right - I completely agree with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?

Were saying... IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classy
Liberals are douche bags. They started this shit and now its backfiring......the next 8 years are gonna be awesome and watching them self destructively will be glorious.

Please put Ellison in and go as far left as you can........keep promoting perversion and stupid economic policies....

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.

Were saying... IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classy
Liberals are douche bags. They started this shit and now its backfiring......the next 8 years are gonna be awesome and watching them self destructively will be glorious.

Please put Ellison in and go as far left as you can........keep promoting perversion and stupid economic policies....
You are setting a pretty good example of douchiness with your anti liberal comments. What makes you any better?

Again the stupid fuck who doesn't realize no one ran for the popular vote. What is it like being that big an idiot?

What the fuck does this even mean?

Explain to me how Trump swings 2 million votes.

Again the stupid fuck who doesn't realize no one ran for the popular vote. What is it like being that big an idiot?

There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois alone with little reason to show up and vote for President.

So seriously, if you think campaigning is irrelevant, why do they bother? Why do they only run ads in contested States? And why do they go to the close States to campaign? What was your epiphany that campaigning and ads are irrelevant? And how did you figure that out when no one else has, including the people spending millions on elections?

So you say you support Clinton but you didn't vote for her? Why is that? Are you too young to vote? Do you have a felony conviction that disqualifies you from voting? Are you not a US citizen?
I understand why you want to keep changing the subject to my personal business so I'll just take it as a white flag. I didn't vote for Hillary for two reasons, first, I live in California and my vote would have no effect on the result of our state... second, there were many things that I did not like about her as a candidate concerning both her policy positions and her character attributes. That said, If comparing her to Trump, I did think she was a much more qualified and capable candidate. Plus, I couldn't support somebody with the temperament of Trump and don't think his bullying and dishonest tactics should ever be rewarded. We had two very shitty choices this year. I voted for a person in my community who exemplified the best judgement, character, and integrity, both as a person but also as a leader in intellect, morality, and business.
What a pathetic load of bullshit. The election is over yet you remain a passionate supporter of Clinton, why do you feel the need to go on lying about this? What are you so ashamed of?
You are a hateful little man aren't ya? Get over yourself and stop trying to divert from a lost argument to personal attacks trying to pin me as something i'm not. Grow some balls
More bullshit. The election is over so there is no reason to go on supporting Clinton unless you are just a passionate Clinton supporter. Why go on lying about this? Are you ashamed of it? Do you think it makes you more credible to deny it?
You continue to show your idiocracy, I stated my position and feelings about both Clinton and Trump, I have no reason to lie and nothing to gain. You are spinning down a rabbit hole with no point. Face it, you lost an argument and are trying to pivot to petty pointless attacks. It is plain as day, so keep it up if you want to keep looking like a dumbass.
You continue to lie about being a passionate Clinton supporter and you have made no arguments. Why do you continue to deny the obvious? What are you so ashamed of?

There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois alone with little reason to show up and vote for President.

So seriously, if you think campaigning is irrelevant, why do they bother? Why do they only run ads in contested States? And why do they go to the close States to campaign? What was your epiphany that campaigning and ads are irrelevant? And how did you figure that out when no one else has, including the people spending millions on elections?

LMAO, this is such a fallacious argument. You think ONLY Hillary would gain votes if the rules changed and it was a popular-vote election? Democrats are notorious for losing elections due to low voter turnout, and thus the voter-registration drives in blue states like NY and CA would be overwhelming. Hillary would probably win by 5 million, not 2 million, if notoriously apathetic young (and Democratic) voters felt no reason to vote if their state is hard-red or hard-blue.

LMAO, this is such a fallacious argument. You think ONLY Hillary would gain votes if the rules changed and it was a popular-vote election? Democrats are notorious for losing elections due to low voter turnout, and thus the voter-registration drives in blue states like NY and CA would be overwhelming. Hillary would probably win by 5 million, not 2 million, if notoriously apathetic young (and Democratic) voters felt no reason to vote if their state is hard-red or hard-blue.

Strawman, I didn't say she wouldn't have gained any votes.

However, in those big blue States there is a well oiled Democrat machine and Republicans have virtually no incentive at the Presidential level. Two million across the country is a very small lead.

What is fallacious is you saying Hillary would have won based on an election that didn't play according to the rules you want to retroactively enforce

I understand why you want to keep changing the subject to my personal business so I'll just take it as a white flag. I didn't vote for Hillary for two reasons, first, I live in California and my vote would have no effect on the result of our state... second, there were many things that I did not like about her as a candidate concerning both her policy positions and her character attributes. That said, If comparing her to Trump, I did think she was a much more qualified and capable candidate. Plus, I couldn't support somebody with the temperament of Trump and don't think his bullying and dishonest tactics should ever be rewarded. We had two very shitty choices this year. I voted for a person in my community who exemplified the best judgement, character, and integrity, both as a person but also as a leader in intellect, morality, and business.
What a pathetic load of bullshit. The election is over yet you remain a passionate supporter of Clinton, why do you feel the need to go on lying about this? What are you so ashamed of?
You are a hateful little man aren't ya? Get over yourself and stop trying to divert from a lost argument to personal attacks trying to pin me as something i'm not. Grow some balls
More bullshit. The election is over so there is no reason to go on supporting Clinton unless you are just a passionate Clinton supporter. Why go on lying about this? Are you ashamed of it? Do you think it makes you more credible to deny it?
You continue to show your idiocracy, I stated my position and feelings about both Clinton and Trump, I have no reason to lie and nothing to gain. You are spinning down a rabbit hole with no point. Face it, you lost an argument and are trying to pivot to petty pointless attacks. It is plain as day, so keep it up if you want to keep looking like a dumbass.
You continue to lie about being a passionate Clinton supporter and you have made no arguments. Why do you continue to deny the obvious? What are you so ashamed of?
Didn't deny it ya dumbshit. Call me a Clinton supporter all you want I don't care. What's your point?

RECOUNT UPDATE: Trump EXPANDS Lead In Wisconsin
RECOUNT UPDATE: Trump EXPANDS Lead In Wisconsin | The Sean Hannity Show
Wouldn't it be ironic if Democrats spent millions of dollars on a recount only to see President-elect Trump's margin of victory expand over Hillary Clinton? If the results of the first five days of the recount in Wisconsin are any indication, that's exactly what is going to happen.

It's being said the votes have been stolen from Trump. But the more the non fake news keeps trying to get it out there the more the controlled msm are being told to counter act that make it look like it is all lies.
Weak minds are easily manipulated into believing msm because that is what they want to hear just like they have been pre programmed as to why Trump is so horrible.
The sad part is those who hate Trump don't even know what they don't know.

Didn't deny it ya dumbshit. Call me a Clinton supporter all you want I don't care. What's your point?
Clearly you do care, so why lie about that, too?

I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words

I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words
So you do care? Why did you lie about it?

I guess I just can't help myself. All liberals do is lie, right?? You don't think you're fooling anybody with your little word games do you? Not that anybody is reading our obnoxious conversation besides the two of us.

I guess I just can't help myself. All liberals do is lie, right?? You don't think you're fooling anybody with your little word games do you? Not that anybody is reading our obnoxious conversation besides the two of us.
So if no one else is watching, why do you bother to respond? Do you really care so much about my opinion of you?

The fact is the election is over and nothing you say or do can prevent Trump from becoming President, so why continue to support Clinton unless you really are a passionate Clinton supporter? Why continue to lie about this?

So if no one else is watching, why do you bother to respond? Do you really care so much about my opinion of you?

The fact is the election is over and nothing you say or do can prevent Trump from becoming President, so why continue to support Clinton unless you really are a passionate Clinton supporter? Why continue to lie about this?
I answered that 3 posts ago... You have reading comprehension problems now? Try and keep up junior

"I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words"

Forum List

Back