Wisconsin Recount Thread

Clearly you do care, so why lie about that, too?
I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words
So you do care? Why did you lie about it?
I guess I just can't help myself. All liberals do is lie, right?? You don't think you're fooling anybody with your little word games do you? Not that anybody is reading our obnoxious conversation besides the two of us.
So if no one else is watching, why do you bother to respond? Do you really care so much about my opinion of you?

The fact is the election is over and nothing you say or do can prevent Trump from becoming President, so why continue to support Clinton unless you really are a passionate Clinton supporter? Why continue to lie about this?
I answered that 3 posts ago... You have reading comprehension problems now? Try and keep up junior

"I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words"
So you are saying that's why you continue to lie?

I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words
So you do care? Why did you lie about it?
I guess I just can't help myself. All liberals do is lie, right?? You don't think you're fooling anybody with your little word games do you? Not that anybody is reading our obnoxious conversation besides the two of us.
So if no one else is watching, why do you bother to respond? Do you really care so much about my opinion of you?

The fact is the election is over and nothing you say or do can prevent Trump from becoming President, so why continue to support Clinton unless you really are a passionate Clinton supporter? Why continue to lie about this?
I answered that 3 posts ago... You have reading comprehension problems now? Try and keep up junior

"I care enough to refute you for my own amusement. I like proving douches like yourself wrong and watching you eat your own words"
So you are saying that's why you continue to lie?
Why do you keep lying about me lying? Do you have a lying problem? Liar!

Wow so it was rigged for Hillary just not rigged enough?
Tells us stupid, how was it rigged, and be very specific.

Because trump said it was rigged doesn't count.

Step 1 pull your head out of your ass, then maybe we can discuss your seething hatred of Trump and conservatives.
Hey Blues, still waiting for a link to that study that you claimed proves over a million fraudulent votes were cast... speaking of heads up the butt

LOL for my next trick I'll make you hop on one leg while patting the top of your head. You libs, I live rent free in your heads. :lmao:
You live fact free in reality. Making empty untrue claims that you can't back up. I'm just exposing the truth about your BS. And every time you respond with a dodge instead of providing proof that you claim exists, just discredits you even further
:itsok:

Step 1 pull your head out of your ass, then maybe we can discuss your seething hatred of Trump and conservatives.
I didn't think you would be able to answer the question, dunderhead.

Tissue? Sorry I was busy reviewing the list of conservative justices Trump is going to nominate to the SCOTUS and the stack of GOP bills in the House that will fly through congress and Trump will sign into law. In other words the destruction of the Democratic party. :laugh:
So, in other words you still can't answer the question, right? LOL. Fucking loser.
:itsok:

Tissue? Sorry I was busy reviewing the list of conservative justices Trump is going to nominate to the SCOTUS and the stack of GOP bills in the House that will fly through congress and Trump will sign into law. In other words the destruction of the Democratic party. :laugh:

You are no better than VOR with your partisan bullshit.

Keep on slurping on Trump balls because he has already stated many things that should cause you to think, but mindless drones like you will ignore his words while still believing Trump is Conservative when he is to the left of Clinton!

Ted Cruz is that you?

You are no better than VOR with your partisan bullshit.

Keep on slurping on Trump balls because he has already stated many things that should cause you to think, but mindless drones like you will ignore his words while still believing Trump is Conservative when he is to the left of Clinton!
If that's true liberals would support him now.

If he would become Democratic then maybe but the only reason why many of you voted for Trump is because of his lie about how he will deal with immigration reform and that he ran as a Republican.

Let me guess, you are a Gary Johnson fan, Gary the cry baby.

So, in other words you still can't answer the question, right? LOL. Fucking loser.
He is the king of posting bullshit, not backing it up, then dodging direct questions. It's rather amusing and pretty pathetic

:crybaby:Blues won't give me a link :crybaby:Blues is a meanie :crybaby:Hillary lost, does the phrase get a life hold any meaning for you?

He is the king of posting bullshit, not backing it up, then dodging direct questions. It's rather amusing and pretty pathetic

:crybaby:Blues won't give me a link :crybaby:Blues is a meanie :crybaby:Hillary lost, does the phrase get a life hold any meaning for you?
Condense all that down to "Blues is full of shit" and you'll get the point. You can't back up anything you say, it's all just empty bluster

Condense all that down to "Blues is full of shit" and you'll get the point. You can't back up anything you say, it's all just empty bluster

Court cases, congressional investigations, a matter of public record its not my fault you are ignorant. I won't waste my valuable time teaching some air head lib what they should already know. Its best that you just avoid talking, at least until you have a better grasp on the issue of legal and illegal aliens voting in our elections.

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?
If we had a nation wide recount, she would be down several million votes. Face it, she lost the popular vote too.

Court cases, congressional investigations, a matter of public record its not my fault you are ignorant. I won't waste my valuable time teaching some air head lib what they should already know. Its best that you just avoid talking, at least until you have a better grasp on the issue of legal and illegal aliens voting in our elections.
I'm glad you are finally mentioning data. I just found multiple official investigations performed by bipartisan groups that found an insignificant amount of illegal votes were cast this election, like in the single digits. And the only court cases regarding the issue are against right leaning groups that have tried to suppress the vote. So there you go, proof that you are lying

Recounts barely making dent in election results; Trump gains in Wisconsin

Trump is like the Charlie Sheen of politics, he just keeps winning. Hell we need some of this attitude in Canada, especially in Ontario where we are getting crushed.

To be honest, this isn't gloating at all, I was a fan of Rand Paul or Rubio being the president, I thought Trump was a gimmick, but he proved much smarter and adept than anyone imagined.

So let's give credit where it's due, Trump is on some sort of roll and with his energy and passion for the America, this could go on for some time. I guess Stein and her democratic pals lingering in the shadow either didn't get the memo or they are slow learners....

With the Wisconsin Election Commission working since last Thursday – when Stein paid $3.5 million for the recount after alleging reports of fraud – there has been little change so far to the unofficial results reported on Election Day. Trump won the state by 22,000 votes over Clinton.

In a twist, Trump is gaining.

By Wednesday morning, Trump had widened his victory margin over Clinton in Wisconsin by 146 votes, with 23 of the state's 72 counties having finished their recounts as of Tuesday. In those counties, Trump gained 105 votes and Clinton dropped 41 votes.

Forum List

Back