Wisconsin Recount Thread

Haha, what exactly did she do? And how did she do it? Please respond with proof, not assumptions
Your perfect loyalty to Clinton is impressive. If you could bark and wag your tail, you'd make a perfect pet for her.
Nice dodge and non answer. I didn't vote for Clinton, but I'm also not going to perpetuate outright lies like you are trying to do. Back up your claims or don't make them
When you stop lying about being a Clinton supporter we can have that conversation. Why do you feel it is necessary to lie so much? What are you ashamed of ?
I didn't vote for her but I definitely supporter her over Trump, no denying that... but who I support or don't support has nothing to do with anything... that's you avoiding the topic and trying to pivot to empty pointless personal attacks.

Fact is, BluesDipshit claimed that it was common knowledge that a study was done by the inspector general that proved that there was over a million fraudulent votes cast in this election. I asked for proof and all you two Yahoo's can respond with are childish insults about me being a libtard. Y'all are a joke.
So you say you support Clinton but you didn't vote for her? Why is that? Are you too young to vote? Do you have a felony conviction that disqualifies you from voting? Are you not a US citizen?
I understand why you want to keep changing the subject to my personal business so I'll just take it as a white flag. I didn't vote for Hillary for two reasons, first, I live in California and my vote would have no effect on the result of our state... second, there were many things that I did not like about her as a candidate concerning both her policy positions and her character attributes. That said, If comparing her to Trump, I did think she was a much more qualified and capable candidate. Plus, I couldn't support somebody with the temperament of Trump and don't think his bullying and dishonest tactics should ever be rewarded. We had two very shitty choices this year. I voted for a person in my community who exemplified the best judgement, character, and integrity, both as a person but also as a leader in intellect, morality, and business.

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?

You mean those votes that Clinton got in one state ( California ) that gave her the popular vote!?!

Subtract California lopsided vote count and notice Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her...

I know how dare I point out the reality when you want to use the popular vote to justify your thinking Clinton should have won...

I don't understand your thesis? Voters in Wisconsin are real people and voters in California are not?

Your perfect loyalty to Clinton is impressive. If you could bark and wag your tail, you'd make a perfect pet for her.
Nice dodge and non answer. I didn't vote for Clinton, but I'm also not going to perpetuate outright lies like you are trying to do. Back up your claims or don't make them
When you stop lying about being a Clinton supporter we can have that conversation. Why do you feel it is necessary to lie so much? What are you ashamed of ?
I didn't vote for her but I definitely supporter her over Trump, no denying that... but who I support or don't support has nothing to do with anything... that's you avoiding the topic and trying to pivot to empty pointless personal attacks.

Fact is, BluesDipshit claimed that it was common knowledge that a study was done by the inspector general that proved that there was over a million fraudulent votes cast in this election. I asked for proof and all you two Yahoo's can respond with are childish insults about me being a libtard. Y'all are a joke.
So you say you support Clinton but you didn't vote for her? Why is that? Are you too young to vote? Do you have a felony conviction that disqualifies you from voting? Are you not a US citizen?
I understand why you want to keep changing the subject to my personal business so I'll just take it as a white flag. I didn't vote for Hillary for two reasons, first, I live in California and my vote would have no effect on the result of our state... second, there were many things that I did not like about her as a candidate concerning both her policy positions and her character attributes. That said, If comparing her to Trump, I did think she was a much more qualified and capable candidate. Plus, I couldn't support somebody with the temperament of Trump and don't think his bullying and dishonest tactics should ever be rewarded. We had two very shitty choices this year. I voted for a person in my community who exemplified the best judgement, character, and integrity, both as a person but also as a leader in intellect, morality, and business.
What a pathetic load of bullshit. The election is over yet you remain a passionate supporter of Clinton, why do you feel the need to go on lying about this? What are you so ashamed of?

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?

You mean those votes that Clinton got in one state ( California ) that gave her the popular vote!?!

Subtract California lopsided vote count and notice Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her...

I know how dare I point out the reality when you want to use the popular vote to justify your thinking Clinton should have won...

I don't understand your thesis? Voters in Wisconsin are real people and voters in California are not?
Thats pretty much his point... They think millions of votes in California are from "illegal aliens" so yeah, they don't think they are real. Who need evidence though, Trump tweeted it

Again the stupid fuck who doesn't realize no one ran for the popular vote. What is it like being that big an idiot?

What a pathetic load of bullshit. The election is over yet you remain a passionate supporter of Clinton, why do you feel the need to go on lying about this? What are you so ashamed of?
You are a hateful little man aren't ya? Get over yourself and stop trying to divert from a lost argument to personal attacks trying to pin me as something i'm not. Grow some balls

We should be hearing about Hillary's email server anytime now, even though Trump thinks what Petraeus did was not bad enough to keep him away from having job in Trumps Swamp!

The constant flow of Democrat butt hurt is starting to make me squirm. I keep telling you, Preparation H, Preparation H ...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Snowflakes will soon retreat back to their original arguments of:

'Hillary won the Popular Vote'

'Hillary SHOULD Have won so she deserves to be President'

'The Election Was Stolen'

'B...b...but the EXIT POLLS - they are more reliable as a prediction than actual votes are as a RESULT'

:lol:

I have another thread about this and was very amused at the answers (or mostly nonanswers) to the question. If Trump believes that the system was rigged in Clintons favor and millions of fraudulent votes were cast, then WHY is he suing to block the recounts?!? Why not support them and expose the corruption and throw the results back in his opponents face??
Because he won, why the fuck would he want recount, where's the upside for him? next stupid question. ......
I think he would want a recount so he could prove to all of America that he wasn't just talking nonsensical bullshit.

And armed with the results of a recount, he could now actually back up his nonsensical bullshit.

Or he could start doing his job

You are a hateful little man aren't ya? Get over yourself and stop trying to divert from a lost argument to personal attacks trying to pin me as something i'm not. Grow some balls
More bullshit. The election is over so there is no reason to go on supporting Clinton unless you are just a passionate Clinton supporter. Why go on lying about this? Are you ashamed of it? Do you think it makes you more credible to deny it?

I have another thread about this and was very amused at the answers (or mostly nonanswers) to the question. If Trump believes that the system was rigged in Clintons favor and millions of fraudulent votes were cast, then WHY is he suing to block the recounts?!? Why not support them and expose the corruption and throw the results back in his opponents face??
Because he won, why the fuck would he want recount, where's the upside for him? next stupid question. ......
I think he would want a recount so he could prove to all of America that he wasn't just talking nonsensical bullshit.

And armed with the results of a recount, he could now actually back up his nonsensical bullshit.

Or we could all take a breath and wait until he actually takes office....

I thought cleaning up corruption was part of his job... At least it was a key point of his campaign. #draintheswamp

More bullshit. The election is over so there is no reason to go on supporting Clinton unless you are just a passionate Clinton supporter. Why go on lying about this? Are you ashamed of it? Do you think it makes you more credible to deny it?
You continue to show your idiocracy, I stated my position and feelings about both Clinton and Trump, I have no reason to lie and nothing to gain. You are spinning down a rabbit hole with no point. Face it, you lost an argument and are trying to pivot to petty pointless attacks. It is plain as day, so keep it up if you want to keep looking like a dumbass.

Or we could all take a breath and wait until he actually takes office....

I'm not sure what you're saying. I hope it's not a disagreement with my point that he should be preparing now for when he does

It provides evidence of two things: first, Clinton really did try to rig the election, and second, she is too incompetent to do it right. It also answers the question of why Clinton never visited Wisconsin during the general election campaign: she thought she had the state wrapped up with voter fraud. Clearly, America dodged a bullet when corrupt, incompetent Clinton lost the election.
Haha, what exactly did she do? And how did she do it? Please respond with proof, not assumptions

That is a typical response. In six months hardly anyone will admit they voted for Hillary.

I'm not sure what you're saying. I hope it's not a disagreement with my point that he should be preparing now for when he does
President-ELECT Trump has not taken the oath of office and assumed the Presidency. He does not have the authority to do anything, make any decisions as President, until he is sworn in. He has NOT done anything, he has NOT changed anything, he has not implemented anything. He is getting his Cabinet together.

The snowflakes are railing about what he has 'done' or what he might do already.... people need to CHILL, take a breath, and wait to unload their partisan hatred and attacks on the man after he actually takes office. ... not that I think that is what will happen, of course. :p

Forum List

Back