Wisconsin Recount Thread

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?

You mean those votes that Clinton got in one state ( California ) that gave her the popular vote!?!

Subtract California lopsided vote count and notice Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her...

I know how dare I point out the reality when you want to use the popular vote to justify your thinking Clinton should have won...
Don't try to tell me what I am thinking, asshole. You can barely put your own thoughts together.

I wasn't thinking nor did I ever state she should have won because of the popular vote. Stop making shit up.

I am just stating she had more votes than trump. That is a fact.

And why would you say to subtract the California vote, don't you count them as a part of the USA?

I have another thread about this and was very amused at the answers (or mostly nonanswers) to the question. If Trump believes that the system was rigged in Clintons favor and millions of fraudulent votes were cast, then WHY is he suing to block the recounts?!? Why not support them and expose the corruption and throw the results back in his opponents face??

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?
It provides evidence of two things: first, Clinton really did try to rig the election, and second, she is too incompetent to do it right. It also answers the question of why Clinton never visited Wisconsin during the general election campaign: she thought she had the state wrapped up with voter fraud. Clearly, America dodged a bullet when corrupt, incompetent Clinton lost the election.

You mean those votes that Clinton got in one state ( California ) that gave her the popular vote!?!

Subtract California lopsided vote count and notice Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her...

I know how dare I point out the reality when you want to use the popular vote to justify your thinking Clinton should have won...
Don't try to tell me what I am thinking, asshole. You can barely put your own thoughts together.

I wasn't thinking nor did I ever state she should have won because of the popular vote. Stop making shit up.

And why would you say to subtract the California vote, don't you count them as a part of the USA?
Minus the sanctuary cities, maybe. California is the land of fruits and nuts. San Francisco just legalized pissing in the street. lol

I have another thread about this and was very amused at the answers (or mostly nonanswers) to the question. If Trump believes that the system was rigged in Clintons favor and millions of fraudulent votes were cast, then WHY is he suing to block the recounts?!? Why not support them and expose the corruption and throw the results back in his opponents face??
Because he won, why the fuck would he want recount, where's the upside for him? next stupid question. ......

Wow so it was rigged for Hillary just not rigged enough?
Tells us stupid, how was it rigged, and be very specific.

Because trump said it was rigged doesn't count.

Step 1 pull your head out of your ass, then maybe we can discuss your seething hatred of Trump and conservatives.
Hey Blues, still waiting for a link to that study that you claimed proves over a million fraudulent votes were cast... speaking of heads up the butt

It provides evidence of two things: first, Clinton really did try to rig the election, and second, she is too incompetent to do it right. It also answers the question of why Clinton never visited Wisconsin during the general election campaign: she thought she had the state wrapped up with voter fraud. Clearly, America dodged a bullet when corrupt, incompetent Clinton lost the election.
Haha, what exactly did she do? And how did she do it? Please respond with proof, not assumptions

I was hoping Trump was gonna demand to see if the vote was from and illegal or a dead person. Prove the liberal rigging once and for all. Hillary thought she was way ahead and must of quit pulling dead voters out of the grave.

Because he won, why the fuck would he want recount, where's the upside for him? next stupid question. ......
Why, you ask? How about to expose the rigged system? Show that he got more votes than those than were recorded to reenforce a mandate and justify reform to our election system.

Haha, what exactly did she do? And how did she do it? Please respond with proof, not assumptions
Your perfect loyalty to Clinton is impressive. If you could bark and wag your tail, you'd make a perfect pet for her.

Step 1 pull your head out of your ass, then maybe we can discuss your seething hatred of Trump and conservatives.
Hey Blues, still waiting for a link to that study that you claimed proves over a million fraudulent votes were cast... speaking of heads up the butt

LOL for my next trick I'll make you hop on one leg while patting the top of your head. You libs, I live rent free in your heads. :lmao:

Yes I do count them but it is funny how kunts like you focus on Wisconsin and Michigan but believe there was no funny business in California with that lopsided win... I know it was for your Goddess the whore of Babylon Hillary Clinton so why would you ever question the vote, right?

Oh and you were the one that brought up the popular vote and then turn into the major kunt in this discussion when it was shown that Clinton was losing until California threw the popular vote to her.

Also do not lie because you believe the popular vote should elect the President and that is why you brought up the popular vote like the kunt you are!

Now do not get upset that I wrote you are a kunt and a political whore that hate the truth!

I mean it like so many leftists that keep on writing about the popular vote while Claiming America Rejected Trump but the reality is California lopsided vote is the only reason why Clinton won the popular vote.

So do you believe one State should decide Presidential election?

Why am I asking because of course you do as long as they elect the Democratic Party Nominee!

15319263_1588284217852146_519469621323924719_n.jpg

I think he would want a recount so he could prove to all of America that he wasn't just talking nonsensical bullshit.

And armed with the results of a recount, he could now actually back up his nonsensical bullshit.

I was hoping Trump was gonna demand to see if the vote was from and illegal or a dead person. Prove the liberal rigging once and for all. Hillary thought she was way ahead and must of quit pulling dead voters out of the grave.
Still no proof of any of that, but you are right, this would be a great opportunity for Trump to further investigate on Steins dime and expose the corruption and back up his claims. Yet he spends his money suing to block the recounts. Why?

I didn't think you would be able to answer the question, dunderhead.

Tissue? Sorry I was busy reviewing the list of conservative justices Trump is going to nominate to the SCOTUS and the stack of GOP bills in the House that will fly through congress and Trump will sign into law. In other words the destruction of the Democratic party. :laugh:

Your perfect loyalty to Clinton is impressive. If you could bark and wag your tail, you'd make a perfect pet for her.
Nice dodge and non answer. I didn't vote for Clinton, but I'm also not going to perpetuate outright lies like you are trying to do. Back up your claims or don't make them

Still no proof of any of that, but you are right, this would be a great opportunity for Trump to further investigate on Steins dime and expose the corruption and back up his claims. Yet he spends his money suing to block the recounts. Why?
Well Trump and the Clinton's were friends, maybe he is trying to stop her from continuing to humiliate herself.

Forum List

Back