Wisconsin Recount Thread

Poor moonbat libs and their conspiracies about rigged elections.
Oh, please, that's rich! WHO started the "rigged" election thing? If you tell me it was Clinton, I know you're entirely lost to the propaganda machine.

Oh, please, that's rich! WHO started the "rigged" election thing? If you tell me it was Clinton, I know you're entirely lost to the propaganda machine.
The only party following thru with the rigged election conspiracy is you moonbat leftists.
Guess you shoulda gone along with the voter ID.

The only party following thru with the rigged election conspiracy is you moonbat leftists.
I have no idea why Jill Stein called for this recount, but it was SUGGESTED that a few states be recounted by the computer experts who noticed a pattern of irregularity in the votes vs. exit polls in three states using electronic voting machines. I'm not sure that's "moonbat." You can bet your last dollar that if Trump had lost, he'd be doing the same thing, only a hell of a lot louder.

I have no idea why Jill Stein called for this recount, but it was SUGGESTED that a few states be recounted by the computer experts who noticed a pattern of irregularity in the votes vs. exit polls in three states using electronic voting machines. I'm not sure that's "moonbat." You can bet your last dollar that if Trump had lost, he'd be doing the same thing, only a hell of a lot louder.

California should have been included, if indeed accuracy was the goal. Should go one step further and cross reference voter registrations.

You leftists have gone full conspiracy mode. The recount results prove it.

IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?

The popular
IN THE WISCONSIN DAY 3 RECOUNT UPDATE 18,422 VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON WERE ERASED RESULTING IN A 15,133 VOTE NET INCREASE FOR DONALD TRUMP.
So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?
The popular vote means jack squat!

You mean those votes that Clinton got in one state ( California ) that gave her the popular vote!?!

Subtract California lopsided vote count and notice Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her...

I know how dare I point out the reality when you want to use the popular vote to justify your thinking Clinton should have won...

Where'd you get your numbers ?
According to : Wisconsin Recount Results Day 5: Trump Holds Lead in Updated Totals

Day 5 Totals
Trump has lost 302 votes.
Trump has gained 386 votes.
Trump net vote gain by Day 5: 84 votes

Clinton has lost 293 votes.
Clinton has gained 351 votes.
Clinton net vote gain by Day 5: 58 votes

Trump total net gain: 26 votes

Which means that so far Jill Stein and her lawyer enrichment scam has shelled out around $84,615 per additional Trump vote in Wisconsin.

What a DEAL! I'll bet all the donors are happy they sent her their money.

We should be hearing about Hillary's email server anytime now, even though Trump thinks what Petraeus did was not bad enough to keep him away from having job in Trumps Swamp!

15179052_1177403275648033_7523868947782514286_n.jpg

Forum List

Back