🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wisconsin Recount Thread

Because some employers want slave labor and don't want to have to pay these people what they would pay an American for doing the same job! Who gets screwed? Both the US worker AND the illegal immigrant.

It's the mental retardation of the left. They demand open borders while blaming open borders on hirers of illegal aliens. It's a bull shit argument, they are the ones who demand open borders WTF are they even talking about?

Duh, dar, the borders have to be open, corporations want it, that's why I want open borders, drool. VOR is fucking stupid
Will you show where the base of the left is demanding open borders? Not some wingnut quote but a legitimate source
Whats the difference between actually asking for it and just legislating it?
Amnesty amnesty amnesty
Amnesty is a PROVEN failure. It incites more illegals. FACT
So why else would politicians want it? Because they cant get their open borders. Same with the corporatists on the right like the chamber of commerce.
That's complete BS. If we take care of the border then there will not be a migration problem, whether it is attractive or not. Advocates of amnesty do so for economic and humanitarian reasons. They look at these people as human beings not just as unwanted criminal aliens. Y'all that press that narrative and language come off sounding like heartless entitled racists. I know that label isn't representative of many so I suggest a change of tone from trying so hard to demonize to showing that you actually understand that you are talking about people... many of which didn't choose to break the law and come over here. They were brought by their parents and this is the only life they know. Like it or not this is a factor that should be considered with compassion
Amnesty is a proven failure that incites more. WHY would someone not be incited when they know the law doesn't matter?
Believing in the concept of Nations is racist? LMFAO
Emotion cant serve a country with 320M people. Emotions cause problems. And ACTUAL solutions are never easy. If they were, band aids would be a solution.
God you're dense and you are horrible at trying to spin and twist my words. This is the only time I'm going to clarify your distortion.

I said the language and tone is what makes you sound racist. Not the concept of a nation. Learn to read.

I also said that if we fix the border, improve visa tracking, improve the legal immigration process and enforce overstays and criminal deportation, then the migration of illegal immigration will be dramatically reduced. Mass deportation has way more negative effects than positive, plus it is wildly unrealistic.

It's the mental retardation of the left. They demand open borders while blaming open borders on hirers of illegal aliens. It's a bull shit argument, they are the ones who demand open borders WTF are they even talking about?

Duh, dar, the borders have to be open, corporations want it, that's why I want open borders, drool. VOR is fucking stupid
Will you show where the base of the left is demanding open borders? Not some wingnut quote but a legitimate source
Amnesty amnesty amnesty
So why else would politicians want it? Because they cant get their open borders. Same with the corporatists on the right like the chamber of commerce.
That's complete BS. If we take care of the border then there will not be a migration problem, whether it is attractive or not. Advocates of amnesty do so for economic and humanitarian reasons. They look at these people as human beings not just as unwanted criminal aliens. Y'all that press that narrative and language come off sounding like heartless entitled racists. I know that label isn't representative of many so I suggest a change of tone from trying so hard to demonize to showing that you actually understand that you are talking about people... many of which didn't choose to break the law and come over here. They were brought by their parents and this is the only life they know. Like it or not this is a factor that should be considered with compassion
Amnesty is a proven failure that incites more. WHY would someone not be incited when they know the law doesn't matter?
Emotion cant serve a country with 320M people. Emotions cause problems. And ACTUAL solutions are never easy. If they were, band aids would be a solution.
God you're dense and you are horrible at trying to spin and twist my words. This is the only time I'm going to clarify your distortion.

I said the language and tone is what makes you sound racist. Not the concept of a nation. Learn to read.

I also said that if we fix the border, improve visa tracking, improve the legal immigration process and enforce overstays and criminal deportation, then the migration of illegal immigration will be dramatically reduced. Mass deportation has way more negative effects than positive, plus it is wildly unrealistic.
I don't support Deportation.
If we actually implemented/follow the laws that curb it, we would be better off. But amnesty is NEVER a solution. It is a proven failure.
Then maybe you should be more specific. You need to understand, there are many moon bats that say its racist for wanting illegals out. They have driven that word to the point of meaningless.

A friend of a friend is a man from Ghana who is an illegal here in America. He is a really nice guy, works full time every day and doesn't get into any trouble. He is very religious and a law abiding citizen. HOWEVER, he entered this country illegally and he took on his brother's identity and now he is screwed when it comes to getting his citizenship because of the fact that he has taken on the identity of his brother. I feel bad for him, and I don't "hate" him because he is an illegal (because unlike what the leftists will smear you with, you can be against immigration and NOT be a hateful bigot). Having said that, he has nobody to blame but himself for his current predicament. If he gets deported it's because he did things the completely wrong way and that isn't America's fault. We cannot be expected to be responsible for everyone in the world who wants to come here.
I'm glad to hear that you have some personal experience with this, and I respect your POV. What would you think if he didn't choose to come over. What if his parents brought him over here when he was young?

What if he was fleeing crime and poverty in Ghana trying to make a better life for himself and his family?? And do you consider what deportation would to himself and his family?

A friend of a friend is a man from Ghana who is an illegal here in America. He is a really nice guy, works full time every day and doesn't get into any trouble. He is very religious and a law abiding citizen. HOWEVER, he entered this country illegally and he took on his brother's identity and now he is screwed when it comes to getting his citizenship because of the fact that he has taken on the identity of his brother. I feel bad for him, and I don't "hate" him because he is an illegal (because unlike what the leftists will smear you with, you can be against immigration and NOT be a hateful bigot). Having said that, he has nobody to blame but himself for his current predicament. If he gets deported it's because he did things the completely wrong way and that isn't America's fault. We cannot be expected to be responsible for everyone in the world who wants to come here.
I'm glad to hear that you have some personal experience with this, and I respect your POV. What would you think if he didn't choose to come over. What if his parents brought him over here when he was young?

What if he was fleeing crime and poverty in Ghana trying to make a better life for himself and his family?? And do you consider what deportation would to himself and his family?

It would be his parents' fault. If he was fleeing, then he still has to follow the laws or else he will be considered an "illegal" immigrant. Thinking on this topic a little, I guess I'm not really anti ALL immigration, but we still can't just let anyone who wants to come here in. You may want to take in every stray cat or dog that you see but you can't do that either. Resources are LIMITED, especially with approximately 35% of our own citizens collecting some form of social service support.

Amnesty amnesty amnesty

If we actually implemented/follow the laws that curb it, we would be better off. But amnesty is NEVER a solution. It is a proven failure.
Then maybe you should be more specific. You need to understand, there are many moon bats that say its racist for wanting illegals out. They have driven that word to the point of meaningless.
The race card gets over used by the left. I understand the frustration of being called that all the time. My point was, that will continue if you continue to using language that tries to demonize and dehumanize real people. A simple change of tone can go a long way.

Also if you don't support mass deportation then what do you want to do with the millions of undocumented immigrants in this country? Don't you think it better for our economy for them to gain some kind of legal status so they can pay taxes and contribute to our economy?

Amnesty amnesty amnesty

The race card gets over used by the left. I understand the frustration of being called that all the time. My point was, that will continue if you continue to using language that tries to demonize and dehumanize real people. A simple change of tone can go a long way.

Also if you don't support mass deportation then what do you want to do with the millions of undocumented immigrants in this country? Don't you think it better for our economy for them to gain some kind of legal status so they can pay taxes and contribute to our economy?
Examples?
I think they will leave on their own. at least with something similar to the plan I came up with. And no I do not
Check it out
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

It would be his parents' fault. If he was fleeing, then he still has to follow the laws or else he will be considered an "illegal" immigrant. Thinking on this topic a little, I guess I'm not really anti ALL immigration, but we still can't just let anyone who wants to come here in. You may want to take in every stray cat or dog that you see but you can't do that either. Resources are LIMITED, especially with approximately 35% of our own citizens collecting some form of social service support.
I'm glad you are thinking on it and I hope you recognize that the USA was founded on people fleeing or risking everything to leave their country and come here to make a better life, it's how you and I and all of us got here. Who are we to deny other people this same opportunity? When did we get entitled enough to say that the USA is closed to you and only open for us?? Really think about that

I don't support any kind of illegal immigration or open borders. We have a process and everybody should go through that process. I think we need to make the process better and quicker and trackable.

And while I do see the injustice to amnesty for people who "cut in line" I just don't see a better option. I'm fine with a different pathway to legal status or citizenship, perhaps an amnesty tax that they have to pay, or a more intense process, maybe community service or something like that... but something needs to happen to bring people who live and work here out of hiding.

Examples?
I think they will leave on their own. at least with something similar to the plan I came up with. And no I do not
Check it out
I'm actually fine with all your points except for #3, I just can't support leaving sick people on the doorstep to suffer. I'm fine with no welfare support, we don't need to be sending them checks.

I also don't like the "starve them till they leave" approach. Millions of UI's came here as kids and this is the only home they know. I can't in good conscious support forcing or pushing them back to whatever shithole their parents left in pursuit of a better life. I'd rather see them register, pay taxes, do community service, and legally join our workforce and economy

Examples?
Check it out
I'm actually fine with all your points except for #3, I just can't support leaving sick people on the doorstep to suffer. I'm fine with no welfare support, we don't need to be sending them checks.

I also don't like the "starve them till they leave" approach. Millions of UI's came here as kids and this is the only home they know. I can't in good conscious support forcing or pushing them back to whatever shithole their parents left in pursuit of a better life. I'd rather see them register, pay taxes, do community service, and legally join our workforce and economy
That goes along with what I said earlier.. actual solutions are tough. I wouldn't want to either, but you also have to think about 320M Americans.

I'm glad you are thinking on it and I hope you recognize that the USA was founded on people fleeing or risking everything to leave their country and come here to make a better life, it's how you and I and all of us got here. Who are we to deny other people this same opportunity? When did we get entitled enough to say that the USA is closed to you and only open for us?? Really think about that

I don't support any kind of illegal immigration or open borders. We have a process and everybody should go through that process. I think we need to make the process better and quicker and trackable.

And while I do see the injustice to amnesty for people who "cut in line" I just don't see a better option. I'm fine with a different pathway to legal status or citizenship, perhaps an amnesty tax that they have to pay, or a more intense process, maybe community service or something like that... but something needs to happen to bring people who live and work here out of hiding.

This is not about your version of morality. It is about common sense and logic and realizing that resources are limited, that we have a population of around 320,000,000 people and counting, and not nearly enough jobs for all of those people, especially when businesses are being driven out of the country by a tax hungry government that misspends and wastes all of that money.

This is not about your version of morality. It is about common sense and logic and realizing that resources are limited, that we have a population of around 320,000,000 people and counting, and not nearly enough jobs for all of those people, especially when businesses are being driven out of the country by a tax hungry government that misspends and wastes all of that money.
I just drove across the USA last summer, it is crazy how much open land there is, we have space we just need people to start filling it and for industry to grow. What conditions would you set to think it appropriate to allow for immigration and how would you measure it? Also what about the potential of immigrants that come here and start businesses that create jobs, can you see immigration as something that can boost the economy?

I just drove across the USA last summer, it is crazy how much open land there is, we have space we just need people to start filling it and for industry to grow.

I guarantee you that "empty land" is owned by real estate monguls that are sitting on it until it can be sold for an excessive price to other fat cats.

I just drove across the USA last summer, it is crazy how much open land there is, we have space we just need people to start filling it and for industry to grow.

I guarantee you that "empty land" is owned by real estate monguls that are sitting on it until it can be sold for an excessive price to other fat cats.
Agreed, it is all owned, but also for sale... and very affordable in many "fly over" areas. I actually love playing with ideas around building self sufficient small communities. We have the land and we apparently have the workforce and a line of people wanting to get in. Why not give them the opportunity to build livable communities around the USA and start fighting the cookie cutter globally dependent, corporate owned, over-crowded city system that we are currently fostering?

Amnesty amnesty amnesty

Mass deportation is unnecessary. The threat of it is. It's really very simple. After deporting every one with a felony record, gather up maybe 1,500 illegals, starting with any with minor offenses, drug or alcohol problems or who receive any financial assistance of any type from taxpayers.
Send them back on cargo planes to the capitols of their homeland with the clothes on their backs.
People will soon start selling off their assets in the US to finance a rapid return home on their own with what they can carry. I'm betting that you will see 1/4 to 1/2 million illegals scrambling for the border within 6 weeks. If the flow slows, grab up another 1,500.

Agreed, it is all owned, but also for sale... and very affordable in many "fly over" areas. I actually love playing with ideas around building self sufficient small communities.

In my experience it is overpriced. Undeveloped land costs little to maintain, and usually raises in value overtime. They are waiting for the man with the stuffed wallet to come take a piece of it.

I find it sickening how someone can store away thousands of acres of economically productive land away just to trade it back and forth. The working class needs to reclaim that land.

We have the land and we apparently have the workforce and a line of people wanting to get in. Why not give them the opportunity to build livable communities around the USA and start fighting the cookie cutter globally dependent, corporate owned, over-crowded city system that we are currently fostering?

So an anarchist commune? Like already exist?

Last edited:
Agreed, it is all owned, but also for sale... and very affordable in many "fly over" areas. I actually love playing with ideas around building self sufficient small communities.

In my experience it is overpriced. Undeveloped land costs little to maintain, and usually raises in value overtime. They are waiting for the man with the stuffed wallet to come take a piece of it.

I find it sickening how someone can store away thousands of acres of economically productive land away just to trade it back and forth. The working class needs to reclaim that land.

We have the land and we apparently have the workforce and a line of people wanting to get in. Why not give them the opportunity to build livable communities around the USA and start fighting the cookie cutter globally dependent, corporate owned, over-crowded city system that we are currently fostering?

So an anarchist commune? Like already exist?
Haha, yes my anarchist friend... Its funny how similar and how different we can think. My idea is similar to your commune in some regards but, brace yourself, I think it would be a great program for our government to undertake. "Rebuild America" it can be similar to how the military operates but it would be a non combative, community building program that people can join (like the military) serve for a number of years, receive skills and training, then leave with a great resume builder, higher education, and perhaps reap some rewards from the communities they help build... ie equity in a business they built, employment, etc. etc. It could also be a pathway to citizenship for immigrants.

I'd like to see the model start with a government investment and oversight to build the essential elements to build a community and model it towards self sufficiency. I'd also like to see the model pay the government back for the investment but then eventually transition ownership to the people. There are a lot of possibilities if the appropriate resources were applied, I'd love to see somebody in power start to explore this option.

Haha, yes my anarchist friend... Its funny how similar and how different we can think. My idea is similar to your commune in some regards but, brace yourself, I think it would be a great program for our government to undertake. "Rebuild America" it can be similar to how the military operates but it would be a non combative, community building program that people can join (like the military) serve for a number of years, receive skills and training, then leave with a great resume builder, higher education, and perhaps reap some rewards from the communities they help build... ie equity in a business they built, employment, etc. etc. It could also be a pathway to citizenship for immigrants.

Haha, no my naive statist friend. The state has no interest in making its citizens self sufficient. Our overwhelming dependency is what keeps the status quo strong. The only real concern the state has is protecting its revenue streams

Have you heard of the peace corp? It is a US government organization that passes itself off as a state charity. They go into overseas communities and claim to help make them more self sufficient. In reality, they are an overseas labor force that builds upon US business interests in foreign countries.

Ever heard of OPIC? It is a US government investment company that injects capital in overseas economies and American small businesses with the goal of making them more self sufficient. The reality is that they protect US interests by making exclusivity deals and forcing lower prices for Americans.

Here is a historical example. Have you heard of the American colonization society? It was a private organization led by white Americans, with the goal of resettling free blacks in their own self sufficient African societies in what is now known as Liberia. The reality is that white ACS elites controlled Liberia for decades with backing from the US government, making the land essentially a puppet state.

Even if this program of yours was created pure and with your purpose in mind (which would never happen), how long before it is corrupted in order to serve state interests in some convoluted way? I'd say less than a week.

A much greater point though. If the goal is to build a self sufficient community, then perhaps that task should be undertaken without the assistance of the US government, the ultimate source of dependency within the country of America. There are a lot of anarchist organizations which are planning these communities as we speak, so perhaps your money would be better off with them.

You people fantasize about all the wonderful community projects the state could start with its stolen coffers, and naively brush aside all the terror and exploitation it is currently engaged in. Do you realize the world is slowly getting pulled apart? Have we retained more or less of our humanity in the recent years?

Last edited:
We have industrialized plenty of land. We don't need blue collar factory workers killing themselves for a slavery wage of 15 bucks an hour. Those are jobs we don't want here. White collar high paying jobs are needed. Maybe down south where education is deemed bad.....

Forum List

Back