Wisconsin Recount Thread

No one is against immigration, libturd. Stop being a fucking ass

I am. Lol. We have about 320 million people here as it and we don't have enough jobs for all of the people we have now. Why import more?
There are jobs available here, unfortunately Americans lack the skill sets needed for a lot of those jobs, therefore companies look overseas for qualified people to fill those openings.

We take a LOT of unskilled immigrants here. You are aware that every other country has strict immigration laws, right? :)
I wasn't responding to a post about other country's immigration laws. As far as unskilled jobs are concerned, a lot of Americans do refuse to work certain unskilled jobs, therefore you get immigrants coming here to fill those positions, and plenty of employers are glad to see them.

You're full of shit. You import illegals to do low end jobs, then Americans won't do them for those wages, then you say you have to import illegals because Americans won't do them for the wages they pay ... the illegals you import. It's a load of crap
How are people importing illegals?

And win the house and senate, despite losing the nationwide popular vote for both. By a wide margin. #Gerrymandering #Cheating.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Those tears should be for the death of democracy.

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

We've been doing it under Obama for eight years.

Name one right you gave up.
The right to choice. Forced to pay health insurance.
We are also forced to pay for schools, roads, mail service, fire departments, hospitals, police and much much more... Are you of the mindset that all those things should be eliminated and in the hands of private businesses?

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

We are also forced to pay for schools, roads, mail service, fire departments, hospitals, police and much much more... Are you of the mindset that all those things should be eliminated and in the hands of private businesses?
Schools are indoctrination centers now, instead of teaching kids. Roads are a joke need repair around the United States because they won't spend the money that is appropriated for them? Postal system as Obama put it is a failure. Also police departments are hated by liberals.

I am. Lol. We have about 320 million people here as it and we don't have enough jobs for all of the people we have now. Why import more?
There are jobs available here, unfortunately Americans lack the skill sets needed for a lot of those jobs, therefore companies look overseas for qualified people to fill those openings.

We take a LOT of unskilled immigrants here. You are aware that every other country has strict immigration laws, right? :)
I wasn't responding to a post about other country's immigration laws. As far as unskilled jobs are concerned, a lot of Americans do refuse to work certain unskilled jobs, therefore you get immigrants coming here to fill those positions, and plenty of employers are glad to see them.

You're full of shit. You import illegals to do low end jobs, then Americans won't do them for those wages, then you say you have to import illegals because Americans won't do them for the wages they pay ... the illegals you import. It's a load of crap
Obama is letting illegals pass over the border, just like he did the guns to Mexico. Which killed an border patrol agent.

Schools are indoctrination centers now, instead of teaching kids. Roads are a joke need repair around the United States because they won't spend the money that is appropriated for them? Postal system as Obama put it is a failure. Also police departments are hated by liberals.
you dodged the question

Obama is letting illegals pass over the border, just like he did the guns to Mexico. Which killed an border patrol agent.
That is very different than "importing" illegals. That is a poor term to use to describe the situation. Obama isn't standing at the border with a welcome sign, our boarder patrol still catches and turns away many people at the boarder. I support some energy being put into the border so that we can better track incoming visitors, expedite visas/legal immigration, and clean up the deportation process to get violent criminals who shouldn't be here out of our country

That is very different than "importing" illegals. That is a poor term to use to describe the situation. Obama isn't standing at the border with a welcome sign, our boarder patrol still catches and turns away many people at the boarder. I support some energy being put into the border so that we can better track incoming visitors, expedite visas/legal immigration, and clean up the deportation process to get violent criminals who shouldn't be here out of our country
Trump will be the end of you.

Trump will be the end of you.
Ok, thanks for the note. :cuckoo:

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.

Because some employers want slave labor and don't want to have to pay these people what they would pay an American for doing the same job! Who gets screwed? Both the US worker AND the illegal immigrant.

He might as well be! Welcome to America! Come and use our resources and money for free! Come, vote! *rolls eyes*

Because some employers want slave labor and don't want to have to pay these people what they would pay an American for doing the same job! Who gets screwed? Both the US worker AND the illegal immigrant.

It's the mental retardation of the left. They demand open borders while blaming open borders on hirers of illegal aliens. It's a bull shit argument, they are the ones who demand open borders WTF are they even talking about?

Duh, dar, the borders have to be open, corporations want it, that's why I want open borders, drool. VOR is fucking stupid

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.

And you care about employers who hire illegal aliens why?

Where did I say I care about "employers who hire illegal aliens"?

Man, you are one stupid motherfucker.

It's the mental retardation of the left. They demand open borders while blaming open borders on hirers of illegal aliens. It's a bull shit argument, they are the ones who demand open borders WTF are they even talking about?

Duh, dar, the borders have to be open, corporations want it, that's why I want open borders, drool. VOR is fucking stupid
You truly are a fucking moron.

So, then what you are saying is Hillary really only had 2,590,707 votes more than trump, instead of the most recent count of 2,624,262 votes, right?

You mean those votes that Clinton got in one state ( California ) that gave her the popular vote!?!

Subtract California lopsided vote count and notice Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her...

I know how dare I point out the reality when you want to use the popular vote to justify your thinking Clinton should have won...
Don't try to tell me what I am thinking, asshole. You can barely put your own thoughts together.

I wasn't thinking nor did I ever state she should have won because of the popular vote. Stop making shit up.

I am just stating she had more votes than trump. That is a fact.

And why would you say to subtract the California vote, don't you count them as a part of the USA?

Yes I do count them but it is funny how kunts like you focus on Wisconsin and Michigan but believe there was no funny business in California with that lopsided win... I know it was for your Goddess the whore of Babylon Hillary Clinton so why would you ever question the vote, right?

Oh and you were the one that brought up the popular vote and then turn into the major kunt in this discussion when it was shown that Clinton was losing until California threw the popular vote to her.

Also do not lie because you believe the popular vote should elect the President and that is why you brought up the popular vote like the kunt you are!

Now do not get upset that I wrote you are a kunt and a political whore that hate the truth!

I mean it like so many leftists that keep on writing about the popular vote while Claiming America Rejected Trump but the reality is California lopsided vote is the only reason why Clinton won the popular vote.

So do you believe one State should decide Presidential election?

Why am I asking because of course you do as long as they elect the Democratic Party Nominee!
You are a complete fucking idiot, LOL. Yep, clearly a trump supporter
:lol: he hates Trump. You are just a partisan hack..

Reality is not Vor best friend. The fool could look through my rants about Trump to discover my true love to hate Trump but alas Vor prefer to throw out " You're a Trump voter " to end the conversation.

I guess my many threads and responses about Trump has been nothing but love and support of the putz...:smoke:

Where did I say I care about "employers who hire illegal aliens"?

Man, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Well then if you do not care about those that employ illegals tell me you are part of the problem seeing how to stop illegals from working is punishing those that hire them.

You truly are a fucking moron.

Is that your best!?!

A true fucking Moron is telling people that they voted for Trump because you disagree with them... A true fucking moron is someone that does not refute the response to them... A true fucking moron keep on telling others how those they disagree with must be a moron but then offer nothing to prove that the other person is the fucking moron...

So are you one of those fucking morons!?!

Me think so!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I didn't think you would be able to answer the question, dunderhead.

Tissue? Sorry I was busy reviewing the list of conservative justices Trump is going to nominate to the SCOTUS and the stack of GOP bills in the House that will fly through congress and Trump will sign into law. In other words the destruction of the Democratic party. :laugh:

You are no better than VOR with your partisan bullshit.

Keep on slurping on Trump balls because he has already stated many things that should cause you to think, but mindless drones like you will ignore his words while still believing Trump is Conservative when he is to the left of Clinton!
If that's true liberals would support him now.

If he would become Democratic then maybe but the only reason why many of you voted for Trump is because of his lie about how he will deal with immigration reform and that he ran as a Republican.
No because he ran on making America great. Not like Hillary running on what's wrong with america.

Trump will never make his own business great, so how the hell will he make America great again!?!

Making same sex couples get back into the closet?

Not happening!

Deporting every illegal!?!

Not happening!

Building that wall!?!

Not happening!

Making minorities knock on your back door and ride on the back of the bus!?!

Not happening!

If you believe America has suck the last eight years then you're a fool. Even with Trump one USSC pick it will leave the court 5-4 in favor of the Liberal agenda, so you still lose!

Until another Liberal justice dies or retires your dream of a conservative court will be nothing but a dream!

Also Trump might not even pick someone you would like and might pool a Regan or Bush Jr. on your ass and then what!?!

So please stop with the " Make America Great Again " because it is another fucking lie just like the one the idiot name Obama did when he chanted " Hope and Change " and like I wrote eight years ago on another board we better hope we have change in our pockets when Obama and Democrats get done robbing us with their social welfare programs!

Forum List

Back