Wisconsin Recount Thread

Yes, legal ones. No one is against immigrants, fuck wad. It's about illegal aliens

As long as they aren't Muslim. Right?
If they aren't highly educated fuckem no matter where they come from. Period

90% of this forum would be deported if that were the case.
Most of this forum was born here.

Your stupidity never ceases

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.
We're full. No vacancy. Kindly fuck off now would ya. Back to your rice patties, thatch huts & Mexican corn fields.

Didn't Trump say it was rigged? I think I remember him making that claim.

In regards to your OP, I guess you can make this stuff up. Trump did.

Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet.

His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties. They are just recounting the votes, they aren't addressing any of that. Seriously, can you put your own cloths on in the morning?

He also claimed (falsely) that 3 million illegal immigrants voted.

But keep lying. It's doing wonders for your credibility.

Like you lie about female posters? :D Lol.

He lies to them. Basically for any number he gives you, divide it by 3. For example, if he says he's 9 inches ...

Gary & RDD are such idiots not grasping what a recount is ... and isn't ...

And you can't grasp what Trump says, after he says it.

You mean PRESIDENT Trump. :D

His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties. They are just recounting the votes, they aren't addressing any of that. Seriously, can you put your own cloths on in the morning?

Again, it has nothing to do with the recount, moron. They are just recounting the votes cast, they are not validating the votes were cast legally. Damn you and RDD are dumb, you couldn't like a bulb between you

You're right, I couldn't like a bulb. You sure told me.

LOL, going after a typo right after claiming how educated you are. It's one after another 12 year old post from you and the puppy dog

The irony here is amazing. Truly Amazing.

Yes, legal ones. No one is against immigrants, fuck wad. It's about illegal aliens

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.

No one is against immigration, libturd. Stop being a fucking ass

You know this.....how?

As long as they aren't Muslim.

You know this.....how?

I am. Lol. We have about 320 million people here as it and we don't have enough jobs for all of the people we have now. Why import more?

nice spin

Good point. He never said anything about actual voter fraud.

_91954751_capture.jpg

I didn't say he didn't. I addressed what you said, Jock Strap. That the election is rigged. The rigged was about the media and the parties

Jesus, even confronted with the words in black and white, you deny them.

This is pathological. We may only know what's wrong with you after the autopsy.

I said I do NOT deny he said that, now that's pathological. I said those things are not addressed in the recount. How stupid are you?

You know this.....how?

I don't want any of them. Let them stay in their own countries unless there is a really good reason for them to be here.

So Trump was wrong when he said the election was rigged?

Well if Trump is gaining voted in a recount then clearly someone screwed up in Hillary's favor. We already know she rigged it against Bernie in the primary. Was the general out of the question?

You know this.....how?

I don't want any of them. Let them stay in their own countries unless there is a really good reason for them to be here.

What's the good reason for you being here?

You know this.....how?

What's the good reason for you being here?

Mangling moonbats like yourself. :D Showing you for what you really are. It's quite easy too. ;)

You know this.....how?

I am. Lol. We have about 320 million people here as it and we don't have enough jobs for all of the people we have now. Why import more?
There are jobs available here, unfortunately Americans lack the skill sets needed for a lot of those jobs, therefore companies look overseas for qualified people to fill those openings.

Maybe that's why he thinks I look old. He's really 12. :D Lol.
ChrisL, I am not trying to be sexist or offend you - just trying to pay a compliment, when I say this, but if that is your real picture I have NO IDEA what the hell he is talking about or what his standards are!

Easy buddy. I am taking her out, you find your own trailer queen to wine and dine.

Err. No you aren't. I have high standards and I'm certainly no "trailer queen" whatever that's supposed to mean. Now, how about you try addressing the topic instead of insulting innocent women? :)

Who are you trying to kid? I can practically see the faux-wood paneling in the background of your avatar.

No paneling here. I live in one of the MOST expensive states in the country, Massachusetts, and I probably make more money than you too. :D

I doubt that. I get 6 different government checks under 3 different names.

You know this.....how?

There are jobs available here, unfortunately Americans lack the skill sets needed for a lot of those jobs, therefore companies look overseas for qualified people to fill those openings.

We take a LOT of unskilled immigrants here. You are aware that every other country has strict immigration laws, right? :)

Again, it has nothing to do with the recount, moron. They are just recounting the votes cast, they are not validating the votes were cast legally. Damn you and RDD are dumb, you couldn't like a bulb between you

LOL, going after a typo right after claiming how educated you are. It's one after another 12 year old post from you and the puppy dog

Bull shit, the only time I talk about typos are trolls like you who go into typos or when people call others stupid while writing typos

ChrisL, I am not trying to be sexist or offend you - just trying to pay a compliment, when I say this, but if that is your real picture I have NO IDEA what the hell he is talking about or what his standards are!

Easy buddy. I am taking her out, you find your own trailer queen to wine and dine.

Err. No you aren't. I have high standards and I'm certainly no "trailer queen" whatever that's supposed to mean. Now, how about you try addressing the topic instead of insulting innocent women? :)

Who are you trying to kid? I can practically see the faux-wood paneling in the background of your avatar.

No paneling here. I live in one of the MOST expensive states in the country, Massachusetts, and I probably make more money than you too. :D

I doubt that. I get 6 different government checks under 3 different names.

That explains a lot.

Bull shit, the only time I talk about typos are trolls like you who go into typos or when people call others stupid while writing typos

You mean, sort of like you did?

Damn you and RDD are dumb, you couldn't like a bulb between you

Boy, the arrow aimed and fired at you SURE missed the mark. :p Good for you, Chris!

Now, enough of the 'off-ramp' discussion and back to the topic....

Okay, let's slow this down to your level, and try again.

This was your claim:

"His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties"

As has been proven to you, his allegations of rigging were FAR more specific. As in, 3 million illegals voting, and ongoing "voter fraud." You realize he tweets, right?

Face reality, libtard. Donald Trump is your new president. Lol.

Again, you keep throwing around "libtard" and then scream like a child when we insult you personally.

Have you grasped the hypocrisy yet?

Where did she do that? She's stayed completely calm. You seem to be doing what you're claiming you're against.

Gary in his mind

images

Gary fetching the ball I just threw ...

View attachment 101104

Both of those dogs are way too cute to be that libtard clown though. :D

True, I meant more from a fierceness standpoint

Forum List

Back