Wisconsin Recount Thread

nice spin

Didn't Trump say it was rigged? I think I remember him making that claim.

In regards to your OP, I guess you can make this stuff up. Trump did.

Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet.

His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties. They are just recounting the votes, they aren't addressing any of that. Seriously, can you put your own cloths on in the morning?

He also claimed (falsely) that 3 million illegal immigrants voted.

But keep lying. It's doing wonders for your credibility.

Like you lie about female posters? :D Lol.

He lies to them. Basically for any number he gives you, divide it by 3. For example, if he says he's 9 inches ...

Gary & RDD are such idiots not grasping what a recount is ... and isn't ...

And you can't grasp what Trump says, after he says it.

nice spin

His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties. They are just recounting the votes, they aren't addressing any of that. Seriously, can you put your own cloths on in the morning?

Good point. He never said anything about actual voter fraud.

_91954751_capture.jpg

I didn't say he didn't. I addressed what you said, Jock Strap. That the election is rigged. The rigged was about the media and the parties

This country is founded by immigrants. Don't be dumb. Try at least.

Yes, legal ones. No one is against immigrants, fuck wad. It's about illegal aliens

As long as they aren't Muslim. Right?
If they aren't highly educated fuckem no matter where they come from. Period

90% of this forum would be deported if that were the case.
Most of this forum was born here.

Your stupidity never ceases

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.

Obama celebrated choice for his daughters. Every father should celebrate that.

Trump is just dirty old lecherous piece of shit who rapes children and walks in on teen Miss USA beauty pageant contestants in the nude. He made comments about dating a 10 year old girl. He's said he and Ivanka have "sex" in common on talk shows. Then, of course, there's the grabbing the pussy comments. At some point, when Trump keeps insisting, emphatically and repeatedly, that he's a perverted pedophile and sexual deviant, you should listen.

That you morons continue to try and defend this or claim it's something it's not is bordering on mental illness.

And you make comments about 14-year-old girls, their breasts, and older women, their looks, their age, etc. So?

When did you start caring about how women are treated?

Always? Why do you ask?

Except when you were in the voting booth. Interesting.

Or another way of saying it....hypocritical.

Nope. I'm a woman and I voted on the issues that I feel affect me personally. If you don't "approve" of how I vote, I guess that's your problem not mine.

And like I said at the very beginning of the thread. You're not gay, a woman of reproductive age or a muslim. Your rights aren't going to change. Good for you.

Oh my, you are a special kind of an idiot.

So you're saying the video never happened?
What the he'll, he is saying his daughter resembles her mother. Quit being outraged over nothing. I do recall Obama saying he was glad abortion was available to his daughter's, because he wouldn't them burdened with a child. Bet that made them feel great knowing they were a burden, and he supports the killing of his grandchildren.

are you fucking serious?

LOL!
He said her legs resembled her mother's, and said maybe we'll her "while he cuffed his breast" nothing wrong with that. But Obama stating his daughters were a burden, wow. Also he was glad his grand babies could be aborted? Are you kidding me, I'd fight like he'll to save mine.

Trump is just dirty old lecherous piece of shit who rapes children and walks in on teen Miss USA beauty pageant contestants in the nude. He made comments about dating a 10 year old girl. He's said he and Ivanka have "sex" in common on talk shows. Then, of course, there's the grabbing the pussy comments. At some point, when Trump keeps insisting, emphatically and repeatedly, that he's a perverted pedophile and sexual deviant, you should listen.

That you morons continue to try and defend this or claim it's something it's not is bordering on mental illness.
Lol, you support the Clinton's who are a whole lot worse than Trump.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

nice spin

Good point. He never said anything about actual voter fraud.

_91954751_capture.jpg

I didn't say he didn't. I addressed what you said, Jock Strap. That the election is rigged. The rigged was about the media and the parties

Jesus, even confronted with the words in black and white, you deny them.

This is pathological. We may only know what's wrong with you after the autopsy.

And you make comments about 14-year-old girls, their breasts, and older women, their looks, their age, etc. So?

When did you start caring about how women are treated?

Always? Why do you ask?

Nope. I'm a woman and I voted on the issues that I feel affect me personally. If you don't "approve" of how I vote, I guess that's your problem not mine.

And like I said at the very beginning of the thread. You're not gay, a woman of reproductive age or a muslim. Your rights aren't going to change. Good for you.

I'm a woman of reproductive age. :)

So you're saying the video never happened?
What the he'll, he is saying his daughter resembles her mother. Quit being outraged over nothing. I do recall Obama saying he was glad abortion was available to his daughter's, because he wouldn't them burdened with a child. Bet that made them feel great knowing they were a burden, and he supports the killing of his grandchildren.

are you fucking serious?

LOL!
He said her legs resembled her mother's, and said maybe we'll her "while he cuffed his breast" nothing wrong with that. But Obama stating his daughters were a burden, wow. Also he was glad his grand babies could be aborted? Are you kidding me, I'd fight like he'll to save mine.

Lol, you support the Clinton's who are a whole lot worse than Trump.View attachment 101099

Bill wasn't running, Hillary was. Keep deflecting.

Bitch, you're nowhere NEAR my "maybe" pile. Keep dreaming.

Point is, I am not old or moronic or a hag. That would describe you and your attitude perfectly though. :D Let's not forget bitter and hateful towards women.

You're older than me, at least. You're definitely moronic. You deny obvious evidence of numerous unconstitutional proposals from Trump then declare victory like a petulant child.

And your photo gives you away as a hag.

I doubt I'm older than you (your bitterness towards women is a dead giveaway), and I'm way better looking too. :D

My photo looks fantastic, just like me. :D

You realize we can see it, right?

Yup, A lot of people have seen a lot of my photos here. Should I be ashamed of my photos? Is that what you're saying? :D
What photo's?

are you fucking serious?

LOL!

Lol, you support the Clinton's who are a whole lot worse than Trump.View attachment 101099

But he would be representing the United States, nice try.

Always? Why do you ask?

I'm a woman of reproductive age. :)

Ehhh.... I doubt the litter would survive.

Why would you say that?

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.
So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

Do you know what a religion is?

Do you know what words are?

Do you have a frontal lobe?
To be clear they are not Americans.

What rights have WE lost?

Yes, legal ones. No one is against immigrants, fuck wad. It's about illegal aliens

Just the ones from terror spreading countries. That has nothing to do with being anti-immigration. You should check out the news sometime

Again, it has nothing to do with the recount, moron. They are just recounting the votes cast, they are not validating the votes were cast legally. Damn you and RDD are dumb, you couldn't like a bulb between you

Okay, let's slow this down to your level, and try again.

This was your claim:

"His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties"

As has been proven to you, his allegations of rigging were FAR more specific. As in, 3 million illegals voting, and ongoing "voter fraud." You realize he tweets, right?

Face reality, libtard. Donald Trump is your new president. Lol.

Again, you keep throwing around "libtard" and then scream like a child when we insult you personally.

Have you grasped the hypocrisy yet?
a6f.jpg

To be clear they are not Americans.

What rights have WE lost?

Yeah because Germany taking in thousands of Muslim, has worked out fabulously.

Thanks for confirming my point.

I'd click your sarcasm detector, the needle is stuck. And again, you're obviously not watching the news

If they aren't highly educated fuckem no matter where they come from. Period

90% of this forum would be deported if that were the case.
Most of this forum was born here.

Your stupidity never ceases

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.
Legal immigration and assimilation. Not what's happening today.

Nope. You haven't. Trump has not banned any religions and he has no power to do so anyways, libturd.
So the only thing stopping his denial of fundamental American rights is his incompetence? Superb candidate you fielded.

What rights are those? List them. I do know that the democrats want to take away our 1st and 2nd amendment rights. That is why I voted for Donald Trump. Anyone who is okay with the government taking away even ONE of their rights (as citizens of the US that is) is a complete traitor to the American people.
I genuinely think you're retarded. I've answered your question. Several times. First and fourteenth amendments. He also wants to attack freedom of the press by "looking at our libel laws" whatever that means. The classic fascist move of silencing the media for covering you accurately.

That's not an answer to the question. What has he proposed that violates the first and fourteenth amendments?

Banning a religion violates both (freedom of religion, equal protection). He's also proposed puncturing a hole in freedom of the press, and he's suggested we strip citizenship of those who burn the flag in lawful protest.

I'll await your next post that denies I said all of this.

Ah, so you think the Constitution was a suicide pact. Spoiler alert, it wasn't.

And that still doesn't contradict what I said, the question of Muslims from terror exporting countries has nothing to do with being against Muslims. Can you guess what it is about?

are you fucking serious?

LOL!

But he would be representing the United States, nice try.

And the woman who helped protect him and shield him from those women by ruining their reputations and their lives would be. Remember, she called those women "bimbos" and "trailer park trash" and said that nobody would believe them.

Liberals are terrible people. The WORST, IMO and in my experiences with them on these types of forums. I really hate them, I honestly do. Lol.

nice spin

Again, it has nothing to do with the recount, moron. They are just recounting the votes cast, they are not validating the votes were cast legally. Damn you and RDD are dumb, you couldn't like a bulb between you

You're right, I couldn't like a bulb. You sure told me.

LOL, going after a typo right after claiming how educated you are. It's one after another 12 year old post from you and the puppy dog

"Laugh of the Day: Trump - GAINS - votes after recount in Wisconsin"

What the Hell?! 1st the 'Election was stolen' from Hillary...and now the 'Recount has been stolen' from Hillary?!

:p

nice spin

Okay, let's slow this down to your level, and try again.

This was your claim:

"His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties"

As has been proven to you, his allegations of rigging were FAR more specific. As in, 3 million illegals voting, and ongoing "voter fraud." You realize he tweets, right?

Yes, I already addressed that.

They were NOT verifying that votes were cast by legal voters. They were only recounting votes cast. You didn't know that, seriously?

Forum List

Back