Wisconsin Recount Thread

And THAT is how you can tell who the real weirdos are around here. The way they speak to women or even little girls. Disgusting. An old man talking to a 14-year-old CHILD that way. Sick fucker.

Donald Trump Has Been Sexualizing His Daughter Since She Was One Year Old

Fucking.

Hypocrite.
Oh my, you are a special kind of an idiot.

So you're saying the video never happened?
What the he'll, he is saying his daughter resembles her mother. Quit being outraged over nothing. I do recall Obama saying he was glad abortion was available to his daughter's, because he wouldn't them burdened with a child. Bet that made them feel great knowing they were a burden, and he supports the killing of his grandchildren.

are you fucking serious?

LOL!

Stop deflecting from the point. You support a serial adulterer, womanizer, and sexual assault perp for president, then shame me over this inconsequential nonsense?

You're at the pinnacle of an unthinking mass of retardspeak.

And YOU are way worse than Donald Trump, picking on little girls here on the forum. POS.

Trump is a child rapist, who sexualizes his INFANT daughter. And you think I'm worse.

Once again, we peer inside the fucked up mind of a Trump supporter.

Figures, someone like you would imagine that anything he said about his baby girl was "sexual." :cuckoo: We can already see how you treat women who disagree with your fucked up views though.

He made comments about her breasts. While she was an infant. If that remark wasn't "sexualization" than neither was mine.

Whoops, you played yourself.

I don't think so. You came out and asked a child on this forum about her breasts, a child who is not your daughter or anyone you know. Then, you go on to say that she's not a female and you know this for a fact? Lies. All the while, you are insulting me, calling me old, ugly and dumb? Good Lord.

What did he say that you interpreted to be "sexual?" Quote it please. Thanks.

LMAO, I see, so it's okay to sexualize a baby IF it's your daughter.

Wow. Just wow. You're a deplorable piece of shit. Childless, I assume.

I'm not a republican and I do not think that overturning Roe vs Wade is a good move at ALL. You will lose tons of women voters. Having an abortion is a very personal decision and not one to be made by government. Not to mention, it is a very BAD idea to force women to be mothers who do not want to be mothers.

Having said that though, abortion is not a main issue that I'm concerned about. Personally, I am pro life when it comes to myself, so that really doesn't affect me.

It would affect you if 40 million unwanted babies came into the world, like Trump and fellow Republicans insist happen (while subsequently denying them any public assistance).

Your ignorance of the collateral consequences of policy decisions doesn't mean they don't exist.
Wow, what happened to personal responsibility? I know the libatards took it away with government money. Also destroyed the black family in the process. After this election, proved liberals are starting to lose the minority vote, and if Trump turns the economy around the Democrat party is history. Maybe Obama should've worked on the economy instead of gay marriage and putting men in girls locker rooms.

Abortion didn't destroy the black family, the war on drugs did. If anything, abortion and birth control options set women free.
No, welfare destroyed the black family, and not educating them. Liberals are still doing it to this day, all for a vote. But you are losing them, and if Trump gets them off welfare and into good paying jobs. Liberalism is dead.

And YOU are way worse than Donald Trump, picking on little girls here on the forum. POS.

Trump is a child rapist, who sexualizes his INFANT daughter. And you think I'm worse.

Once again, we peer inside the fucked up mind of a Trump supporter.

Figures, someone like you would imagine that anything he said about his baby girl was "sexual." :cuckoo: We can already see how you treat women who disagree with your fucked up views though.

He made comments about her breasts. While she was an infant. If that remark wasn't "sexualization" than neither was mine.

Whoops, you played yourself.

I don't think so. You came out and asked a child on this forum about her breasts, a child who is not your daughter or anyone you know. Then, you go on to say that she's not a female and you know this for a fact? Lies. All the while, you are insulting me, calling me old, ugly and dumb? Good Lord.

What did he say that you interpreted to be "sexual?" Quote it please. Thanks.

LMAO, I see, so it's okay to sexualize a baby IF it's your daughter.

Wow. Just wow. You're a deplorable piece of shit. Childless, I assume.

I've actually had two sons. One passed away.

I'm not a republican and I do not think that overturning Roe vs Wade is a good move at ALL. You will lose tons of women voters. Having an abortion is a very personal decision and not one to be made by government. Not to mention, it is a very BAD idea to force women to be mothers who do not want to be mothers.

Having said that though, abortion is not a main issue that I'm concerned about. Personally, I am pro life when it comes to myself, so that really doesn't affect me.

It would affect you if 40 million unwanted babies came into the world, like Trump and fellow Republicans insist happen (while subsequently denying them any public assistance).

Your ignorance of the collateral consequences of policy decisions doesn't mean they don't exist.
Wow, what happened to personal responsibility? I know the libatards took it away with government money. Also destroyed the black family in the process. After this election, proved liberals are starting to lose the minority vote, and if Trump turns the economy around the Democrat party is history. Maybe Obama should've worked on the economy instead of gay marriage and putting men in girls locker rooms.

If Trump "turns the economy around" he'd be making it worse, since the economy is in FAR better shape than when Obama inherited it.

But again, keep denying reality. Its your only option when trying to defend your position.
If you count part-time jobs is better than I guess your right. Before Trump is president he saved 1000 jobs, and brought 50,000 over here. Can't wait to see what he does when he has power.

nice spin

Didn't Trump say it was rigged? I think I remember him making that claim.

In regards to your OP, I guess you can make this stuff up. Trump did.

Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet.

His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties. They are just recounting the votes, they aren't addressing any of that. Seriously, can you put your own cloths on in the morning?

Abortion didn't destroy the black family, the war on drugs did. If anything, abortion and birth control options set women free.
No, welfare destroyed the black family, and not educating them. Liberals are still doing it to this day, all for a vote. But you are losing them, and if Trump gets them off welfare and into good paying jobs. Liberalism is dead.

Blah blah blah, usual segregationist dreck made famous from 1865-forward. Equating any substantial support for an oppressed minority as feeding raccoons or something. I know all the dog whistles. Go back to your Klan meeting

nice spin

His claim about it being rigged was about things like the media coverage and the parties. They are just recounting the votes, they aren't addressing any of that. Seriously, can you put your own cloths on in the morning?

He also claimed (falsely) that 3 million illegal immigrants voted.

But keep lying. It's doing wonders for your credibility.

nice spin

Good point. He never said anything about actual voter fraud.

_91954751_capture.jpg

And THAT is how you can tell who the real weirdos are around here. The way they speak to women or even little girls. Disgusting. An old man talking to a 14-year-old CHILD that way. Sick fucker.

Donald Trump Has Been Sexualizing His Daughter Since She Was One Year Old

Fucking.

Hypocrite.
Oh my, you are a special kind of an idiot.

What the he'll, he is saying his daughter resembles her mother. Quit being outraged over nothing. I do recall Obama saying he was glad abortion was available to his daughter's, because he wouldn't them burdened with a child. Bet that made them feel great knowing they were a burden, and he supports the killing of his grandchildren.

are you fucking serious?

LOL!
He said her legs resembled her mother's, and said maybe we'll her "while he cuffed his breast" nothing wrong with that. But Obama stating his daughters were a burden, wow. Also he was glad his grand babies could be aborted? Are you kidding me, I'd fight like he'll to save mine.

Do you have an answer to the question yet? What rights exactly? Hmm? :)
You realize we both answered you, right? You can deny that the first amendment exists, but that doesn't make you correct.

Nope. You haven't. Trump has not banned any religions and he has no power to do so anyways, libturd.
So the only thing stopping his denial of fundamental American rights is his incompetence? Superb candidate you fielded.

What rights are those? List them. I do know that the democrats want to take away our 1st and 2nd amendment rights. That is why I voted for Donald Trump. Anyone who is okay with the government taking away even ONE of their rights (as citizens of the US that is) is a complete traitor to the American people.
I genuinely think you're retarded. I've answered your question. Several times. First and fourteenth amendments. He also wants to attack freedom of the press by "looking at our libel laws" whatever that means. The classic fascist move of silencing the media for covering you accurately.

That's not an answer to the question. What has he proposed that violates the first and fourteenth amendments?

Blah blah blah, usual segregationist dreck made famous from 1865-forward. Equating any substantial support for an oppressed minority as feeding raccoons or something. I know all the dog whistles. Go back to your Klan meeting
Lol, you turn to talking points. I think we may have found someone more ignorant than guno. Wow that takes something special, bless your heart.

I don't have any religion, so that doesn't apply to me. And where has he threatened freedom of religion. Be specific now, because I am going to pick your answer apart using logic and truth! :D
I see. So it's other people's rights, so who gives a shit?

He's proposed banning muslim immigration, a clear violation of 1st and 14th amendments.

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.
So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

Do you know what a religion is?

Do you know what words are?

Do you have a frontal lobe?
To be clear they are not Americans.

What rights have WE lost?

This country is founded by immigrants. Don't be dumb. Try at least.

Yes, legal ones. No one is against immigrants, fuck wad. It's about illegal aliens

He's proposed banning muslim immigration, a clear violation of 1st and 14th amendments.

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.
So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

Yes, legal ones. No one is against immigrants, fuck wad. It's about illegal aliens

As long as they aren't Muslim. Right?

Are you ever right about anything? At all?

Something is seriously wrong with these liberals, I'm telling you. I really think a lot of them should have been locked in mental institutions but instead . . . they vote. :ack-1: That is way more scary than Donald Trump (the man who has them shaking in their women's panties) could ever be.

Are you ever right about anything? At all?

Well, we have all seen that you aren't. :D

As long as they aren't Muslim. Right?
Yeah because Germany taking in thousands of Muslim, has worked out fabulously.

are you fucking serious?

LOL!
He said her legs resembled her mother's, and said maybe we'll her "while he cuffed his breast" nothing wrong with that. But Obama stating his daughters were a burden, wow. Also he was glad his grand babies could be aborted? Are you kidding me, I'd fight like he'll to save mine.

Obama celebrated choice for his daughters. Every father should celebrate that.

Trump is just dirty old lecherous piece of shit who rapes children and walks in on teen Miss USA beauty pageant contestants in the nude. He made comments about dating a 10 year old girl. He's said he and Ivanka have "sex" in common on talk shows. Then, of course, there's the grabbing the pussy comments. At some point, when Trump keeps insisting, emphatically and repeatedly, that he's a perverted pedophile and sexual deviant, you should listen.

That you morons continue to try and defend this or claim it's something it's not is bordering on mental illness.

Forum List

Back