Wisconsin Recount Thread

So Trump was wrong when he said the election was rigged?

Nope dems still cheat with dead votes, illegals, multi voting, all that bullshit.
But fucking the public sector unions in Wisconsin has really reduced the dems power there

We need more reform to crush public sector unions and get voter ID in place so you have one person one vote still he true.

And scott foval and bob craemer admitted to massive voter fraud operations for the democrat national committee...and they have them on video confessing to it....they can't lie about it anymore....

Nope and the media cant cover for them anymore. Donald Trump has already done more good than I thought he could do, so fucking awesome!

She asked a simple question repeatedly and you two can't answer it. I don't give two shits about the Muslims in the middle east any more than I do the Mexicans that illegally invade our nation.

The question is simple. What rights will Americans lose thanks to the election of Trump.

Ahh I see the problem now.

You guys don't consider gay people or women to be real Americans.

Ok, yeah now I see where the disconnect is happening.
Cite the laws or regulations that Trump has proposed that will strip women or gays of their rights.

Thanks

Trump isn't president yet. I'm just going what he's proposed in his campaigning and by his cabinet picks. But that's what you meant, right?
What I ment was clear. What's also clear is that you have no substantive response.

So Trump never said anything about overturning Roe v. Wade?

And Roe vs Wade is a main voting issue for you??? Fucking weirdo.

Doesn't matter which party or leader, we haven't had a strong leader with vision and common sense since Mulroney in the 1980's.

This is the end result of decades of failed policies, leadership and fossils who remained loyal to an old aristocratic British system, economically and democratically rather than embracing the American system of the individual. Many of the people in government today had grandfathers who served in government, they just passed it on to the next generation.

We are now reaping what we sow. After decades of being beside the largest consumer economy in the world AND a free trade agreement (soon to be altered) in hand. I have said it 1000 times, if Japan had been geographically located where Canada is today they would have GDP triple ours. This, while not having to spend much on our military and other essentials other countries do.

I think Trump gets it. America first is a smart position to take, America hasn't had a friend in Canada for a long time.

And sometimes they become President-elect.

And win the house and senate, despite losing the nationwide popular vote for both. By a wide margin. #Gerrymandering #Cheating.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Those tears should be for the death of democracy.

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

What rights are we surrendering?

Are you gay, a woman or muslim?

No? Then you're all white....sorry, I mean alright.
Lol, throw race in anytime you can. Liberals has totally lost their minds over this election. Makes me like Trump even more!

She asked a simple question repeatedly and you two can't answer it. I don't give two shits about the Muslims in the middle east any more than I do the Mexicans that illegally invade our nation.

The question is simple. What rights will Americans lose thanks to the election of Trump.

Nobody does. I don't know where these idiots get off thinking that we are crying about Joe Blow from Syria. Not our problem.
More white nationalist dog whistles from the sexually frustrated old matron.

Are you the poster who asked one of our underaged female members if her breasts were developed? Disturbing. You obviously have some issues with the ladies, eh? :D

You mean did I ask one of our old men POSING as a lady? Yes, I did.

You'd just better watch what you say to underaged female posters around here. You might find yourself in some trouble. :D

It didn't seem to bother you when Trump did it.

What rights are we surrendering?

Are you gay, a woman or muslim?

No? Then you're all white....sorry, I mean alright.

Again I'll ask. WHAT rights are those that are going to be "taken" from me?

You seem to be white, and above the age of being able to reproduce. You're good.

Wait....do you like women or men?

So? What rights were you referring to? Should be a simple task to name the rights that are put in danger now. But then again, you are a libtard, so being honest and clarifying your statements is probably not part of the playbook.

Are you going to insult a woman now? :D
Do you think being a woman puts you above insulting?

Because you just voted for an asshole who made a CAREER out of insulting women.
Lol, you wanted to put Clinton back in the white house. He has been sexually assaulting women his entire life. You do know Trump hired one of the first women as CEO in his company?

Ahh I see the problem now.

You guys don't consider gay people or women to be real Americans.

Ok, yeah now I see where the disconnect is happening.
Cite the laws or regulations that Trump has proposed that will strip women or gays of their rights.

Thanks

Trump isn't president yet. I'm just going what he's proposed in his campaigning and by his cabinet picks. But that's what you meant, right?
What I ment was clear. What's also clear is that you have no substantive response.

So Trump never said anything about overturning Roe v. Wade?

And Roe vs Wade is a main voting issue for you??? Fucking weirdo.

Of course it is. I care about the country and peoples rights. Not just my own.

I'm not a republican and I do not think that overturning Roe vs Wade is a good move at ALL. You will lose tons of women voters. Having an abortion is a very personal decision and not one to be made by government. Not to mention, it is a very BAD idea to force women to be mothers who do not want to be mothers.

Having said that though, abortion is not a main issue that I'm concerned about. Personally, I am pro life when it comes to myself, so that really doesn't affect me.

It would affect you if 40 million unwanted babies came into the world, like Trump and fellow Republicans insist happen (while subsequently denying them any public assistance).

Your ignorance of the collateral consequences of policy decisions doesn't mean they don't exist.

I'm not a republican and I do not think that overturning Roe vs Wade is a good move at ALL. You will lose tons of women voters. Having an abortion is a very personal decision and not one to be made by government. Not to mention, it is a very BAD idea to force women to be mothers who do not want to be mothers.

Having said that though, abortion is not a main issue that I'm concerned about. Personally, I am pro life when it comes to myself, so that really doesn't affect me.

It would affect you if 40 million unwanted babies came into the world, like Trump and fellow Republicans insist happen (while subsequently denying them any public assistance).

Your ignorance of the collateral consequences of policy decisions doesn't mean they don't exist.

That was NOT a reason for me to vote for Hill hag.

Wow, what happened to personal responsibility? I know the libatards took it away with government money. Also destroyed the black family in the process. After this election, proved liberals are starting to lose the minority vote, and if Trump turns the economy around the Democrat party is history. Maybe Obama should've worked on the economy instead of gay marriage and putting men in girls locker rooms.

Wow, what happened to personal responsibility? I know the libatards took it away with government money. Also destroyed the black family in the process. After this election, proved liberals are starting to lose the minority vote, and if Trump turns the economy around the Democrat party is history. Maybe Obama should've worked on the economy instead of gay marriage and putting men in girls locker rooms.

Abortion didn't destroy the black family, the war on drugs did. If anything, abortion and birth control options set women free.

If Trump "turns the economy around" he'd be making it worse, since the economy is in FAR better shape than when Obama inherited it.

But again, keep denying reality. Its your only option when trying to defend your position.

Again, the poster was a dude. I know this for a fact.

And you're the hypocrite who supports FOR PRESIDENT someone who sexualizes infants, 10-year-olds, and dreams of fucking his own daughter, while shaming me for asking a man posing as a woman on the internet whether his boobs have flowered.

You do not. Stop your constant lying. How would you know anything about that little girl?

Stop deflecting from the point. You support a serial adulterer, womanizer, and sexual assault perp for president, then shame me over this inconsequential nonsense?

You're at the pinnacle of an unthinking mass of retardspeak.

And YOU are way worse than Donald Trump, picking on little girls here on the forum. POS.

Trump is a child rapist, who sexualizes his INFANT daughter. And you think I'm worse.

Once again, we peer inside the fucked up mind of a Trump supporter.

Figures, someone like you would imagine that anything he said about his baby girl was "sexual." :cuckoo: We can already see how you treat women who disagree with your fucked up views though.

He made comments about her breasts flowering. While she was an infant. LITERALLY the same thing I said about an alleged 14-year-old girl (who is, in fact, a middle aged man operating a fake little girl's account).

If that remark wasn't "sexualization" than neither was mine.

Whoops, you played yourself.

And THAT is how you can tell who the real weirdos are around here. The way they speak to women or even little girls. Disgusting. An old man talking to a 14-year-old CHILD that way. Sick fucker.

Donald Trump Has Been Sexualizing His Daughter Since She Was One Year Old

Fucking.

Hypocrite.
Oh my, you are a special kind of an idiot.

So you're saying the video never happened?
What the he'll, he is saying his daughter resembles her mother. Quit being outraged over nothing. I do recall Obama saying he was glad abortion was available to his daughter's, because he wouldn't them burdened with a child. Bet that made them feel great knowing they were a burden, and he supports the killing of his grandchildren.

Forum List

Back