Wisconsin Recount Thread

So Trump was wrong when he said the election was rigged?

Nope dems still cheat with dead votes, illegals, multi voting, all that bullshit.
But fucking the public sector unions in Wisconsin has really reduced the dems power there

We need more reform to crush public sector unions and get voter ID in place so you have one person one vote still he true.

nice spin

Didn't Trump say it was rigged? I think I remember him making that claim.

In regards to your OP, I guess you can make this stuff up. Trump did.

He said it was a rigged system....you know...the husband of a woman under investigation getting a secret meeting with the Attorney General.....bob craemer and scott foval getting money and orders from both the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee to incite violence at Trump rallies.....the stealing of the primary from bernie sanders.....all of the major news networks working hand in hand with the hilary campaign....

He meant those things...as well as Terry mcauliffe, the democrat governor of Virginia making 60,000 felons eligible to vote just before the election...like that....

Nope dems still cheat with dead votes, illegals, multi voting, all that bullshit.
But fucking the public sector unions in Wisconsin has really reduced the dems power there

We need more reform to crush public sector unions and get voter ID in place so you have one person one vote still he true.

And scott foval and bob craemer admitted to massive voter fraud operations for the democrat national committee...and they have them on video confessing to it....they can't lie about it anymore....

Lol, wut? DEMS crushed the public sector unions? Are you from earth?

I don't care what he said...I am not a fan...what I am a fan of is the ironic hilariousness of these idiots wasting $7,000,000 (so far) and they get the exact opposite results than what they claimed and hoped for.

It is

Priceless

I don't care what he said...I am not a fan...what I am a fan of is the ironic hilariousness of these idiots wasting $7,000,000 (so far) and they get the exact opposite results than what they claimed and hoped for.

So Trump was wrong is what you're saying?

No...I am not avoiding thinking about the obvious, and trying to spin something positive out of a hilarious negative story for the left

I like strong, intelligent and nice men. Not libtardmaniacs. :D Now, how about you list those rights that are in danger?
Freedom of religion for starters. Trump has directly threatened that.

I don't have any religion, so that doesn't apply to me. And where has he threatened freedom of religion. Be specific now, because I am going to pick your answer apart using logic and truth! :D
I see. So it's other people's rights, so who gives a shit?

He's proposed banning muslim immigration, a clear violation of 1st and 14th amendments.

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.
So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

Do you know what a religion is?

Do you know what words are?

Do you have a frontal lobe?
To be clear they are not Americans.

What rights have WE lost?

Geez. That must be why I voted for Trump because I'm a dumb, ugly and disgusting woman. :D Lol.

You could have just stopped at dumb.

Do you have an answer to the question yet? What rights exactly? Hmm? :)
You realize we both answered you, right? You can deny that the first amendment exists, but that doesn't make you correct.

Nope. You haven't. Trump has not banned any religions and he has no power to do so anyways, libturd.

Freedom of religion for starters. Trump has directly threatened that.

I don't have any religion, so that doesn't apply to me. And where has he threatened freedom of religion. Be specific now, because I am going to pick your answer apart using logic and truth! :D

He's proposed banning muslim immigration, a clear violation of 1st and 14th amendments.

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.
So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

This country is founded by immigrants. Don't be dumb. Try at least.

WHAT RIGHTS? Name them, tardo.

Geez. That must be why I voted for Trump because I'm a dumb, ugly and disgusting woman. :D Lol.

You could have just stopped at dumb.

Do you have an answer to the question yet? What rights exactly? Hmm? :)
You realize we both answered you, right? You can deny that the first amendment exists, but that doesn't make you correct.

Nope. You haven't. Trump has not banned any religions and he has no power to do so anyways, libturd.
So the only thing stopping his denial of fundamental American rights is his incompetence? Superb candidate you fielded.

WHAT RIGHTS? Name them, tardo.

Keep talking like that and I may end our date after we go to Wendy's. No movie for you miss!

I can't help but call you libtards. That is what you ARE.

Jesus, you're really really dumb. And ugly. No wonder you're voting against women's rights, you're barely a woman yourself.
You are the second poster in this thread to attack her personally and based on her gender. Kinda reminds me of the war on women except both of you are liberals so what now?

You know when you've gone personal you've lost the debate.
Did that apply when she called us libtards with her first post, and the subsequent 15?

But I am NOT dumb or ugly, and you ARE a libtard suffering from a severe case of libtarditis. :D
Add to dumb and ugly: devoid of a sense of humor.

I don't really care what you think of me. It is totally irrelevant to my life. Now, address the point and stay on point. Thanks.

I can't help but call you libtards. That is what you ARE.

Jesus, you're really really dumb. And ugly. No wonder you're voting against women's rights, you're barely a woman yourself.
You are the second poster in this thread to attack her personally and based on her gender. Kinda reminds me of the war on women except both of you are liberals so what now?

Did that apply when she called us libtards with her first post, and the subsequent 15?
She asked a simple question repeatedly and you two can't answer it. I don't give two shits about the Muslims in the middle east any more than I do the Mexicans that illegally invade our nation.

The question is simple. What rights will Americans lose thanks to the election of Trump.

But I am NOT dumb or ugly, and you ARE a libtard suffering from a severe case of libtarditis. :D
Add to dumb and ugly: devoid of a sense of humor.

I don't really care what you think of me. It is totally irrelevant to my life. Now, address the point and stay on point. Thanks.
I already addressed the point. Several times. You ignored all substance and resorted to your usual personal attacks, while bitching about us answering in kind.

Forum List

Back