Wisconsin Recount Thread

And win the house and senate, despite losing the nationwide popular vote for both. By a wide margin. #Gerrymandering #Cheating.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Those tears should be for the death of democracy.

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

What rights are we surrendering?

Are you gay, a woman or muslim?

No? Then you're all white....sorry, I mean alright.

Again I'll ask. WHAT rights are those that are going to be "taken" from me?

You seem to be white, and above the age of being able to reproduce. You're good.

Wait....do you like women or men?

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

What rights? Name them.

I realize you probably just woke up from your coma, but let be me the first to welcome you back.
Can you give her a legitimate answer or not?

Of course not. Because it's nothing but a bunch of libtard BS, like usual. Lol.

You seem to be white, and above the age of being able to reproduce. You're good.

So? What rights were you referring to? Should be a simple task to name the rights that are put in danger now. But then again, you are a libtard, so being honest and clarifying your statements is probably not part of the playbook.

Are you going to insult a woman now? :D

So? What rights were you referring to? Should be a simple task to name the rights that are put in danger now. But then again, you are a libtard, so being honest and clarifying your statements is probably not part of the playbook.

Do you think being a woman puts you above insulting?

Because you just voted for an asshole who made a CAREER out of insulting women.

Stop trying to be clever. It's not working for you. Lol.

I like your avatar. Want to go out sometime? I like my women ignorant and with plenty of free time. You seem to check all the boxes.

I like strong, intelligent and nice men. Not libtardmaniacs. :D Now, how about you list those rights that are in danger?
Freedom of religion for starters. Trump has directly threatened that.

Do you think being a woman puts you above insulting?

Because you just voted for an asshole who made a CAREER out of insulting women.

Well, the point is (I knew some of you wouldn't be able to GET it), that you are all up in arms about Donald Trump "insulting women" yet most of you are ten times worse. Lol.

I like your avatar. Want to go out sometime? I like my women ignorant and with plenty of free time. You seem to check all the boxes.

I like strong, intelligent and nice men. Not libtardmaniacs. :D Now, how about you list those rights that are in danger?

I don't have any religion, so that doesn't apply to me. And where has he threatened freedom of religion. Be specific now, because I am going to pick your answer apart using logic and truth! :D

Typical lib. Tell a lie, insult people who call out his lies and then run and hide. Cowards, the lot of them.
Just because you're too stupid to tell a lie from the truth doesn't change the truth.

And when you repeat the tired refrain "libtard" it sort of undercuts your complaint over "insults".

Typical lib. Tell a lie, insult people who call out his lies and then run and hide. Cowards, the lot of them.
Just because you're too stupid to tell a lie from the truth doesn't change the truth.

And when you repeat the tired refrain "libtard" it sort of undercuts your complaint over "insults".

Well perhaps you would like to tackle this most difficult question then. Do it. I'm waiting.

I'm guessing you're not gay. So I'd say that then, no, none of your rights will be affected. Please proceed with your usual day full of ignorance and selfishness.

I don't have any religion, so that doesn't apply to me. And where has he threatened freedom of religion. Be specific now, because I am going to pick your answer apart using logic and truth! :D
I see. So it's other people's rights, so who gives a shit?

He's proposed banning muslim immigration, a clear violation of 1st and 14th amendments.

Cite the law or regulation he proposed that will restrict the freedom to practice your faith.

Thanks

He's proposed banning muslim immigration, a clear violation of 1st and 14th amendments.

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.

Muslims in the middle east are not the intended recipients of our bill of rights or constitution.

Try again & focus on AMERICANS.

Thanks

That isn't banning a religion. That is a smart move in temporarily banning people from war torn regions of the world who have an ax to grind with us. It's called COMMON SENSE.
So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

Do you know what a religion is?

Do you know what words are?

Do you have a frontal lobe?

So to be clear, when he says "I propose a ban on muslims entering the US, " that's NOT a ban on a religion?

Do you know what a religion is?

Do you know what words are?

Do you have a frontal lobe?

Totally different things. Lol. It's a ban on immigration from certain sections of war torn ME, which is a good idea. Citizens come first.

Forum List

Back