Wisconsin Recount Thread

If they aren't highly educated fuckem no matter where they come from. Period

90% of this forum would be deported if that were the case.
Most of this forum was born here.

Your stupidity never ceases

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.

No one is against immigration, libturd. Stop being a fucking ass

As long as they aren't Muslim.

That's not the issue, Jock Strap. Try to keep up. Turn on Fox News, they'll explain it to you

If they aren't highly educated fuckem no matter where they come from. Period

You know this.....how?

Anti-immigration bigotry is not new in this country. We've been dealing with your vile ilk for centuries. Nevermind that immigration is precisely what has made this country great.

I am. Lol. We have about 320 million people here as it and we don't have enough jobs for all of the people we have now. Why import more?

Well, so are you against immigration or you just want standards for people that can support themselves?

You know this.....how?

I am. Lol. We have about 320 million people here as it and we don't have enough jobs for all of the people we have now. Why import more?

ChrisL is too stupid to realize when she's proving the point of those stupid "libtards".

It's ok, we can go see a kids movie on our date so you can keep up with the story.

Being against all immigration isn't bigotry, dumb ass

You know this.....how?

ChrisL is too stupid to realize when she's proving the point of those stupid "libtards".

It's ok, we can go see a kids movie on our date so you can keep up with the story.

It is when you single out a single group like Trump has. But thanks for making that clarification for everyone.

You know this.....how?

As long as they aren't Muslim.

I don't want any of them. Let them stay in their own countries unless there is a really good reason for them to be here.

What's the good reason for you being here?

I think she's saying we need to clean the house before inviting people over

So Trump was wrong when he said the election was rigged?
Sometimes cheaters lose despite their best efforts at breaking the rules.

And sometimes they become President-elect.

And win the house and senate, despite losing the nationwide popular vote for both. By a wide margin. #Gerrymandering #Cheating.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Those tears should be for the death of democracy.

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

We've been doing it under Obama for eight years.

You know this.....how?

It is when you single out a single group like Trump has. But thanks for making that clarification for everyone.

And why did Trump single out Muslims from terror exporting countries? Have you turned on Fox and learned about that yet? BTW, the answer is in the question, you really are stupid as shit

You know this.....how?

There are jobs available here, unfortunately Americans lack the skill sets needed for a lot of those jobs, therefore companies look overseas for qualified people to fill those openings.

We take a LOT of unskilled immigrants here. You are aware that every other country has strict immigration laws, right? :)
I wasn't responding to a post about other country's immigration laws. As far as unskilled jobs are concerned, a lot of Americans do refuse to work certain unskilled jobs, therefore you get immigrants coming here to fill those positions, and plenty of employers are glad to see them.

Sometimes cheaters lose despite their best efforts at breaking the rules.

And win the house and senate, despite losing the nationwide popular vote for both. By a wide margin. #Gerrymandering #Cheating.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Funny how trump fans surrender their rights and their government with such glee. #Freedom!

Name one right you gave up.

You know this.....how?

Only a retard believes that nonsense this long after the election.

It's nothing but silly campaign rhetoric.....and it didn’t work on anybody but on Gays, blacks, and Snowflakes in college.

You know this.....how?

There are jobs available here, unfortunately Americans lack the skill sets needed for a lot of those jobs, therefore companies look overseas for qualified people to fill those openings.

We take a LOT of unskilled immigrants here. You are aware that every other country has strict immigration laws, right? :)
I wasn't responding to a post about other country's immigration laws. As far as unskilled jobs are concerned, a lot of Americans do refuse to work certain unskilled jobs, therefore you get immigrants coming here to fill those positions, and plenty of employers are glad to see them.

You're full of shit. You import illegals to do low end jobs, then Americans won't do them for those wages, then you say you have to import illegals because Americans won't do them for the wages they pay ... the illegals you import. It's a load of crap

Name one right you gave up.
The right to choice. Forced to pay health insurance.

Geez. That must be why I voted for Trump because I'm a dumb, ugly and disgusting woman. :D Lol.

You could have just stopped at dumb.

Do you have an answer to the question yet? What rights exactly? Hmm? :)
You realize we both answered you, right? You can deny that the first amendment exists, but that doesn't make you correct.

Nope. You haven't. Trump has not banned any religions and he has no power to do so anyways, libturd.
That is the correct motorcycle. Trump on his own can't take away anyone's rights. The left is just being hysterical again. Get used to it, they're going to be that way a lot for quite some time. It's when they're the most entertaining.

It's really hard to figure out how we won. The Democrats have such great leaders.

lost.jpg

Forum List

Back