Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

Hate to tell ya buddy,, but the rich pay 40% of all the Federal income taxes, that's just 10% less than HALF. I don't think you can argue they don't pay. They pay. But, there are 50% of Americans who pay ZERO and some get a rebate on the zero that they don't pay. so no.. I'm no one's tusy kisser.

How many times do I have to tell you?

They pay taxes. They just qualify for more credits so they get a refund but they still had to pay.
when you pay in 200 and get back 4000 it's not "paying" it's taking. No, the lazyignorant bastards don't pay squat. Fuck 'em. And GE too.

And "Fuck'em" Fox News owner New Corp, who also has had several years that they didn't pay any US taxes despite billions in profits?

They pay taxes. They just qualify for more credits so they get a refund but they still had to pay.
when you pay in 200 and get back 4000 it's not "paying" it's taking. No, the lazyignorant bastards don't pay squat. Fuck 'em. And GE too.

And "Fuck'em" Fox News owner New Corp, who also has had several years that they didn't pay any US taxes despite billions in profits?

Squawk, squawk, fox news, fox news, squawk, squawk......

Why do you hate the free press?

Oh Jack, I have no problem with the free press, I have a problem when highly profitable companies get out of paying taxes, just like BenNatuf, who is pissed about GE.
We, the working class/middle class never get breaks like that. You don't see the injustice with this scenario?

Your post reminded me of my own state of Washington and what happened here. Here is an old article.

Keep counting till you win election - seattlepi.com

The ballots in the trunk of a car NEVER happened. Tim Pawlenty, who was governor at the time, at least twice on Fox News debunked that fairy tale. Man, some people are so gullible!:cuckoo:

What happned here was no fairy tale. I saw it happen and it was shameful.

Sure you did Jack. :lol:

1.5 million in union donations to the leftist candidate, most of it probably public sector union taxpayer money. This is why public sector unions are so crooked, it’s a racket organized crime, money laundering

Prosser is up by 2000 or less. This is headed for a recount. I hope that con judge gets the boot. The last thing WI needs is a Walker ally in the Supreme Court.

Just give the union thugs enough time to stuff the ballot box before the recount. :eusa_whistle:

couldn't possibly be that the gov overstepped and screwed his party, eh?

nahhhhhhhhhh.

how would you have felt if someone had tried to screw you out of your collective bargaining for no reason other than sheer partisan hackery?

Nope couldn't be that at all. Not counting Robert Byrd, the Dems haven't won an election legitimately in over a hundred years.

1.5 million in union donations to the leftist candidate, most of it probably public sector union taxpayer money. This is why public sector unions are so crooked, it’s a racket organized crime, money laundering

Well as you have seen, you overstep where you thought Americans would go.

They hate your anti-american worker policies. You are paying for it and will pay for it for the next 2 years.

Did i say anything different? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you liberals? You're like a bunch of fucking retards trying to figure out how to paint a tractor (seat first or tires first). Try to get a fucking clue. when tax rates go down and people keep more of thier own money it doesn't "cost" the government anything or net the person one dime they didn't already have, just like when you don't buy that rock from the crack dealer it doesn't "cost" him anything, and he isn't letting you keep any of "his" money. Cost is what you SPEND, it is not a function of income or revenue, its a function of OUTGO.

Lazy, ignorant, sorry assed, wastes of human DNA on the dole cost us money, people keeping thier own fucking money costs us nothing.

Oh Jack, I have no problem with the free press, I have a problem when highly profitable companies get out of paying taxes, just like BenNatuf, who is pissed about GE.
We, the working class/middle class never get breaks like that. You don't see the injustice with this scenario?
As long as we have an income tax on corporations I agree. But the whole idea of instituting a hidden sales tax on consumers in the form of coroprate taxes is stupid to begin with. Tax the owners on their dividend income and on any gains they make when they sell the stock and let the hiddeen sales tax go.

Actually, your number of 1.5 million is slightly inflated.

Outside spending in Supreme Court race: $3.6M

<snip>

Special-interest groups spent a total of $3.58 million on this year's race. The previous record for a Wisconsin Supreme Court race was $3.38 million in 2008

<snip>

The top single spender was a liberal group that spent $1.4 million. Four conservative groups combined to spend $2.2 million.

Outside spending in Supreme Court race: $3.6M

They hate your anti-american worker policies. You are paying for it and will pay for it for the next 2 years.

Its not about the workers idiot. Its about the sweetheart union deals hosing the taxpayers of WI.

Perhaps Walker should have just layed off about 1,500 teachers. That would have saved him a whole lot of trouble. The Unions would not have lifted a finger as those 1,500 would have been the least senior. Seniority is all that counts in a Union. He saved those jobs. Not the Unions.

If those same taxpayers decide they like getting hosed then they will vote the Dems back in and the status quo will be alive and well in WI.

However. If Walkers tactics turn the State around as Daniels did in Indiana then I think the taxpayers will be happy. Unions?? Not so much.

Last edited:
Something Strange is Afoot with the WI ballots:

As if the situation in Wisconsin wasn't tense enough, it appears that one county in particular is going to a new extreme. This comes after word that there may have been voter fraud in the nonpartisan State Supreme Court election yesterday between incumbent David Prosser and JoAnne Kloppenburg.

For some reason one of the counties in the state is destroying ballots that 'were not counted' yesterday. Apparently this is a very bizarre and egregious move.

Pundit Press: Wisconsin City Caught Destroying Ballots

When people keep their own money its not "redistributed".

What fucking planet do you guys live on?

I live on a planet that frowns upon giving wealthy people more money while cutting services and programs that benefit poor families.

You can always give to your favorite charity.

That's the way it used to be done.

But charity never fixed the problems did it? That's why conservatives go on and on and on about charity...

...they know it doesn't work.

does not look good for the anti Union, Conservative types....

below is a decent blow by blow....

WI Special Election: Results

Looks like Prosser is going to win. That doesn't look good for the union thug types. Despite all the millions that poured in to defeat him, he still wins. The people of Wisconsin aren't as stupid as the union thugs thought they were.
The public unions, their allies nationwide, and the sycophants and shills represented by various posters in this forum totally shot their load - all of it - in this election, and the best they could do was barely eke out a dead heat.

How they do not see that the vast public no longer accepts or is willing to financially sustain public unions and their pensions and benefits, is simply a case of willful blindness.

Over the coming years, as more of the already 30+ states who have already done so removes the existence of public unions from their midst, which will likely also spill into the federal government sphere as well, their screeching and actions will no doubt have to become more extreme to be heard as they vanish with time. I look forward in time, to maybe 5-10 years down the road, when there are no public employee unions left. The taxpayer has spoken, and they get the last word.

Taking money people earned from them to give to some lazy ignorant fucking bastard that didn't earn it, doesn't deserve it and is just a fucking greedy assed leach on society is a liberal "ideal"? OK then.

No, that's your extremely ignorant, skewed version. Try taking off the tinfoil hat and turning off Limbaugh for five minutes and you just might get a sliver of a clue.

Explain what's wrong with what he said?

Dude your sig is hillarious.

Its hillarious because it got the opinion of the teapartiers wrong and makes the 2 people calling them stupid look completely stupid in the process.

The tea party doesn't hate government, they just dont like big government.

here let my tea party buddy herman explain it to you

skip up to about 3:15 if you dont want to watch all of it but I'd suggest giving it a watch as you dont understand the tea parties as well as you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its not about the workers idiot. Its about the sweetheart union deals hosing the taxpayers of WI.

Perhaps Walker should have just layed of about 1,500 teachers. That would have saved him a whole lot of trouble. The Unions would not have lifted a finger as those 1,500 would have been the least senior. Seniority is all that counts in a Union. He saved those jobs. Not the Unions.

If those same taxpayers decide they like getting hosed then they will vote the Dems back in and the status quo will be alive and well in WI.

However. If Walkers tactics turn the State around as Daniels did in Indiana then I think the taxpayers will be happy. Unions?? Not so much.

If he laid off that many teachers, we'd see more posts like yours coming out of Wisconsin?

Forum List

Back