Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

You need a whaaaambulance...

No matter how hard you cry, scream, and stomp your feet, the votes were cast....

Now, you wouldn't be wanting to throw them out, would you....??

So you consider printed proof that a vote was cast as "whining"? Really?

I consider stating that Republicans will continue to steal elections to be worthy of a whaaaaambulance....

Oh, so it is the claim that Republicans steal elections that you object to, not having a VVPAT. Good to know.

"I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president.[Bush]"~Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell

Come on ya'll...close your eyes for a minute and imagine that this were a Democratic Election Official in a Democratic district. By god, we still here about the LIE that there were 32 ballots in the trunk of a car (it was NEVER true). You KNOW this would be 24/7 coverage by Faux "news" don't ya?

Count the ballots and the signatures (and maybe actually signature check them)...it's as simple as that.

signatures? wtf are you talking about?

Come on ya'll...close your eyes for a minute and imagine that this were a Democratic Election Official in a Democratic district. By god, we still here about the LIE that there were 32 ballots in the trunk of a car (it was NEVER true). You KNOW this would be 24/7 coverage by Faux "news" don't ya?

Count the ballots and the signatures (and maybe actually signature check them)...it's as simple as that.

How about people having to show valid ID in order to vote in the first place?

How about it? How you going to make vote by mail voters show their ID to vote?

Elections should be safe, fair and transparent. An electronic vote shouldn't just be automatically trusted to be recorded properly. Each electronic voting machine should have a paper record of the cast vote, period. Until ya'll are fighting for THAT in your states, you aren't even a little bit serious about election fraud, period.

Every state is going to have accusations of voter fraud until they clean up their voter rolls of dead people, start getting their absentee ballots out in time for them to come back in a reasonable amount of time and and have trained workers at the polls and collecting/delivering the votes to the proper collecting houses and tallying them on computers.

There is no reason for the problems that come up after the el;ection. The election dates are no surprise and everything should be perfectly ready ahead of time. Shame of the Department of Elections for such shoddy work. I don't care if they have volunteers or not, they should be properly trained.

So you consider printed proof that a vote was cast as "whining"? Really?

I consider stating that Republicans will continue to steal elections to be worthy of a whaaaaambulance....

Oh, so it is the claim that Republicans steal elections that you object to, not having a VVPAT. Good to know.

"I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president.[Bush]"~Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell

Keep whining... You've found something you're good at.... Kudos....:clap2:

You don't know what a signature is or when it is required? What are you confused about?

Have you found that people think your diversionary tactics are effective?

You DO agree that there should be a VVPAT right? That's good enough for me :D

You don't know what a signature is or when it is required? What are you confused about?

i've never signed anything when i cast a vote. perhaps you could clear that up for me.

i'm good on what a signature is, thank you.

Every state is going to have accusations of voter fraud until they clean up their voter rolls of dead people, start getting their absentee ballots out in time for them to come back in a reasonable amount of time and and have trained workers at the polls and collecting/delivering the votes to the proper collecting houses and tallying them on computers.

There is no reason for the problems that come up after the el;ection. The election dates are no surprise and everything should be perfectly ready ahead of time. Shame of the Department of Elections for such shoddy work. I don't care if they have volunteers or not, they should be properly trained.

Only the workers at the polling place are "volunteers". The idiot who is storing tallied results on her personal computer is a PAID fraud that has a history of these kinds of violations.

So, what more is it you think elections offices should be doing to "clean up" voter rolls? Are you saying you support not cutting their budgets so they can stop laying off the workers in their offices that do these sorts of things?

i've never signed anything when i cast a vote. perhaps you could clear that up for me.

Really? You've never signed the Roster of Voters at the Polling Place? What state is this in?

You can pretend I agree with all your thoughts if you like....

Who am I to burst a child's fantasies....

Really? You've never signed the Roster of Voters at the Polling Place? What state is this in?

the commonwealth of massachusetts

Then you certainly do sign something when you go to vote. I've looked at a number of MA county pages and there is a roster of voters that each voter must sign. If you are a vote by mail voter, you sign your VBM envelope.

You can pretend I agree with all your thoughts if you like....

Who am I to burst a child's fantasies....

Okay, so now we are back to your not supporting a voter verified paper audit trail on electronic voting machines. Why?

Then you certainly do sign something when you go to vote. I've looked at a number of MA county pages and there is a roster of voters that each voter must sign. If you are a vote by mail voter, you sign your VBM envelope.

i've never signed anything, nor have i ever seen anyone signing anything at the polls when casting a vote. i can't speak to absentee voting having never done it. i suggest you recheck your source; it's wrong.

I've never signed anything to vote either. Maybe once when I registered initially?

Georgia here.

i've never signed anything, nor have i ever seen anyone signing anything at the polls when casting a vote. i can't speak to absentee voting having never done it. i suggest you recheck your source; it's wrong.

My sources are the pollworker training manuals for counties in MA. Perhaps this is something that varies from county to county and your county does not require signatures in a Roster. Apparently the state does not require signatures at the polls.

I find it inconceivable that people who are screaming for ID at the polling place live in states that don't even require a signature at the polls...

I've never signed anything to vote either. Maybe once when I registered initially?

Georgia here.

Massachusetts state does not require a signature to vote, GA does. You (or the pollworkers at your polling place) have been violating the law.

http://www.uselections.com/faq_electday.htm#3

Last edited:

My sources are the pollworker training manuals for counties in MA. Perhaps this is something that varies from county to county and your county does not require signatures in a Roster. Apparently the state does not require signatures at the polls.

I find it inconceivable that people who are screaming for ID at the polling place live in states that don't even require a signature at the polls...

I can sign anything on a dotted line.

I can't as easily get a picture ID with my name on it that matches the voter rolls unless it really is me.

True story :thup:

Forum List

Back