Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

Some developments in the recount. Not looking good for the Kloppster....

Wisconsin GAB Rebukes Kloppenburg Claims Of Fraud | Media Trackers

Poor thing....lol

And until the recount actually takes place and is completed, etc., you're just blowing smoke, my dear doctor.

Seriously though, if this happened in YOUR home town with the political party you're against in question, would you still be so accepting?

It has been taking place, and is all but over. Kloppenburg lost.

Poor thing....lol

And until the recount actually takes place and is completed, etc., you're just blowing smoke, my dear doctor.

Seriously though, if this happened in YOUR home town with the political party you're against in question, would you still be so accepting?

silly liberals won't believe it because they haven't seen the armies of chad counting morons all over the TV. I mean, you don't seriously think there could be a recount with all the attendant circus freaks do you?

Poor thing....lol

And the Quantum Windbag avoids the question like the little neocon coward that he is. And as always, the truth is a little more than what neocon windbags would have you believe.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/20/joanne-kloppenburg-recount-election_n_851824.html

Last edited:

silly liberals won't believe it because they haven't seen the armies of chad counting morons all over the TV. I mean, you don't seriously think there could be a recount with all the attendant circus freaks do you?

And like all neocon intellectual cowards, Benny joins the silly Windbag in avoiding the question.

And the beat goes on

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/20/joanne-kloppenburg-recount-election_n_851824.html

Last edited:

Poor thing....lol

Recount is over now... Klopp the Flopp was unable to make over 7000 votes magically appear, so her infamous "Victory Speech" will remain comedy gold...

Recount shows Prosser still the winner by more than 7,000 votes - JSOnline

With the weeks-long recount complete, unofficial numbers confirm that state Supreme Court Justice David Prosser narrowly defeated Assistant Attorney General JoAnne Kloppenburg in the April 5 election.

And the Quantum Windbag avoids the question like the little neocon coward that he is. And as always, the truth is a little more than what neocon windbags would have you believe.
JoAnne Kloppenburg To Seek Statewide Recount In Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

She lost, get over it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/21/us/21brfs-RECOUNTFAVOR_BRF.html

As for your question, I learned a long time ago to accept the truth.

Last edited:

Poor thing....lol

It's over now....

Anything further is on Kloppy's dime... Well, I'm sure a lot of you gullible libs will send her some cash, so all is not lost...

BTW, in case you missed her "victory Moment"....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPOOPVKe0u0]YouTube - ‪Kloppenburg: We Won. Our Victory Will Hold‬‏[/ame]

seth-rogen-megan-fox-kiss-fail.gif

JoAnne Kloppenburg To Seek Statewide Recount In Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

She lost, get over it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECB22FYqCSg]YouTube - ‪Counter Strike Pwning!‬‏[/ame]

She lost, get over it.

And our intellectual coward Quantum Windbag strikes again! For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law. My question to our resident neocon parrot is very poignant given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would parrots like the Quantum Windbag be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

Poor thing....lol

It's over now....

Anything further is on Kloppy's dime... Well, I'm sure a lot of you gullible libs will send her some cash, so all is not lost...

And our intellectual coward Dr. House strikes again! For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law. My question to our resident neocon parrot is very poignant given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would parrots like Dr. House be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

It's over now....

And our intellectual coward Dr. House strikes again! For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law. My question to our resident neocon parrot is very poignant given the dubious circumstances that brought about all of this.....would parrots like Dr. House be so accepting of the turnout here if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

What a most appropriate time to bring this thread back up! Great Job! Go Prosser! I cant wait to see the unions crying in protest!

She lost, get over it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECB22FYqCSg]YouTube - ‪Counter Strike Pwning!‬‏[/ame]

And while you moronic right wingnuts are celebrating some serious collusion between the executive and judicial in Wisconsin, maybe you could muster up the cojones and answer a simple question: would you be so accepting of the turnout if the roles were reversed and it was Kloppenburg coming out on top?

For the record, Kloppenburg exercised her rights and these are the results. Whether she'll pursue it further is up to the local law.

It's over now....

What a most appropriate time to bring this thread back up! Great Job! Go Prosser! I cant wait to see the unions crying in protest!

And here's another intellectually coward that can't answer a simple question.

Also, is old Publius really ignorant enough to think that his current lifestyle would have been possible without the New Deal and union's in America?

And here's another intellectually coward that can't answer a simple question.

Also, is old Publius really ignorant enough to think that his current lifestyle would have been possible without the New Deal and union's in America?

I was never asked a question. But I see here that I have been challenged with one. Let me answer it for you. YES!

The Lefties and their Union Hench Thugs are totally buggin' over this.

They turned up the heat en masse to ensure Kloppy's election...and with all of that money and labor, still lost.

Good.

Forum List

Back