Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

Why don't the Democrats help those poor people get ID'S? Incompetence or just not giving a damn about their base? Heck, Obama should make up a law doing that!
We do but it shouldn't be required and there are people who do not have what it takes and can't get it. If 1 in 100 people can't buy a gun because they can't get a piece of paper, is that just tough luck for them?

Tell us, should you need photo ID to buy a gun? Let's say that, for whatever reason, that 1 in 1,000 Americans can't buy a gun because they lack some piece of paper they can't get even though it's entirely legal for them to buy a gun. Do we have a problem? Are you okay with that?
You have constitutional protection to own a gun. Not so much to vote.
The courts disagree, and you didn't answer the question, so do.
It's kind of a moot point, isn't it, because guns have to be registered as belonging to you when you buy them.
That depends on where you live -- most states do not require registration.

If you support needing a state-issues photo ID to buy a gun, then there's no way you can honestly argue against needing a state-issued photo ID to vote.
I don't support Photo ID to buy a gun or vote. That is not part of the deal.
how about that tradition bub?

Why don't the Democrats help those poor people get ID'S? Incompetence or just not giving a damn about their base? Heck, Obama should make up a law doing that!
We do but it shouldn't be required and there are people who do not have what it takes and can't get it. If 1 in 100 people can't buy a gun because they can't get a piece of paper, is that just tough luck for them?
it isn't required. You feel obligated like your so holier than thou. That's all. We get it. And then you want to cry about it here? There's no crying on a message board.

You have constitutional protection to own a gun. Not so much to vote.
It's kind of a moot point, isn't it, because guns have to be registered as belonging to you when you buy them.

If you support needing a state-issues photo ID to buy a gun, then there's no way you can honestly argue against needing a state-issued photo ID to vote.
What tradition, dummy?

yeah , but these last 30 years or so the USA is being flooded by illegal imported people that like to vote in USA elections as a way to feather their nests at USA taxpayer expense Paint .

"....and now a word from our sponsors....FOX news will be back after these commercials...."

What tradition, dummy?
hahahahahahahahaha, the one you were were touting about earlier. now you're going to go all dumb ass eh? figures, you have no integrity that's for sure.

I forgot to point out that we don't live in a democracy, but a republic, you need to know the difference.

Yes, That is correct and you right wingers should be very, very glad.....Why?

(well, first check out the Federalist papers No10.)

In a democracy, EVERYONE has a direct say (impractical when the population is too large).....while in a republic (or representative government) a small number of elected officials "represent" a delegation to a centralized government.

In other words, were we a TRUE democracy, you right wingers would be outnumbered (except within this forum) and congress would not be so damn regressive.
If we were a "true democracy" would we have Obamacare? Would we have Social Security? Income tax? Medicare? Welfare? I think the answer is "no" in all cases.

yeah , but these last 30 years or so the USA is being flooded by illegal imported people that like to vote in USA elections as a way to feather their nests at USA taxpayer expense Paint .

"....and now a word from our sponsors....FOX news will be back after these commercials...."
probably with more pertinent reporting than anyone of ten stations that suck up to the likes of you.

it isn't required. You feel obligated like your so holier than thou. That's all. We get it. And then you want to cry about it here? There's no crying on a message board.
What I am showing is what a bunch of un-American assholes you kids are. No respect for civil rights.

10613031_560198197446696_8045271591418859677_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It is interesting, however, that one side in politics protests a lot more whenever the other side proposes changes that would make cheating harder to do.

that would be true if you could document the blatant cheating...YOU CANNOT.....and you're addressing a problem that does not exist....

Right now you go to the polls and you're asked your name and address and when you vote, no other precinct can allow you to vote....It has worked for decades and decades.....Now WI does not think that such is enough.....Do you even care to wonder why????

I love the 'funny tag' added here, it goes so perfect for most all of the posts.

Apparently because that's the law of the land in most states.

Apparently because that's the law of the land in most states.
Well then you don't care about that right either.

It is interesting, however, that one side in politics protests a lot more whenever the other side proposes changes that would make cheating harder to do.

that would be true if you could document the blatant cheating...YOU CANNOT.....and you're addressing a problem that does not exist....

Right now you go to the polls and you're asked your name and address and when you vote, no other precinct can allow you to vote....It has worked for decades and decades.....Now WI does not think that such is enough.....Do you even care to wonder why????
it's there, but you have to get by the good old boy club to get anywhere. You know them that feed those who rule. The same ones you all are bitching about right here. Them.

What I am showing is what a bunch of un-American assholes you kids are. No respect for civil rights.
so you can't post against a response to your own post eh. can you say chicken? I thought so.

Whitey is dying off and the GOP has to grab whatever advantage it can. Cheating to try and win, but it won't work for long.

BTW, speaking of unamerican, I supposed you didn't want women or blacks voting eh? It was traditional. Right, come on smart guy, let's get your response. Mr. unamerican.

so you can't post against a response to your own post eh. can you say chicken? I thought so.
What you talking about you fucking moron?

Forum List

Back