Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

LOL! Only the Cult of Relativism would argue that the failure to bear the responsibility to credibly identify yourself, precludes you from voting, is a failure of democracy.

Proving once again that you can NOT hide the idiots.
holy crap is that funny, oh crap, wow, too fnn funny. hahahhahahahaahahahaha...

Hey Paint , so here you again ?? Do you and NAT do a tag team deal ?? Right now NAT is taking a nap and regaining strength while you man the post ehh ??
I'm headed out. You morons can't be bothered with reality so it hardly matters anyway. You live in a fantasy-world.

give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.
hahahahahaha, that's crap and you know it.
No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.

In those days everyone knew who lived in the precinct and who were strangers. People seldom travelled more than 20 miles from the place they were born.
Tell us, should you need photo ID to buy a gun? Let's say that, for whatever reason, that 1 in 1,000 Americans can't buy a gun because they lack some piece of paper they can't get even though it's entirely legal for them to buy a gun. Do we have a problem? Are you okay with that?

You have constitutional protection to own a gun. Not so much to vote.

let them gets papers then Paint , I don't want my vote diminished or trumped by illegal voters !! Lots of things that are worthwhile are hard to do !! [poor babies]
Illegals don't vote, dummy.
right..........
That is correct. They don't vote, along with 50% of the rest of the population that should in this case.
I don't think people SHOULD vote under these circumstances:

1. They literally don't care who wins.
2. They can't be bothered to get an acceptable ID to prove they are eligible to vote.
3. They can't be bothered to put down the XBOX controller, get out of Mom and Dad's basement and go vote.
4. They have no clue what issues are facing the country and what the candidates are likely to do about them.

Before anyone can register to vote they should be required to recite the Bill of Rights from memory.
Yeah, not gonna happen in a nation where people don't know what that is, and neither probably do you.

At this point, could we not say that a federal election resembles nothing so much as an NFL game, with two teams of players that everyone "knows" are taking steroids and hormones because they have more and stronger muscles in one arm than the average human has in his whole body, but that no one can/will definitively prove because the ways to get around the detection of cheating are well known and under mutual protection from both teams?

It is interesting, however, that one side in politics protests a lot more whenever the other side proposes changes that would make cheating harder to do.
Those changes are the cheating, trying to keep people who vote for the Dems from voting.

Providing an ID is something even democrats can figure out how to do. I don't hold them in such contempt as to think they can't.
So, provide one to every person in America. Problem solved, and then you know who or who isn't supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.
they do, however you have to go in and register.

No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.

In those days everyone knew who lived in the precinct and who were strangers. People seldom travelled more than 20 miles from the place they were born.
Tell us, should you need photo ID to buy a gun? Let's say that, for whatever reason, that 1 in 1,000 Americans can't buy a gun because they lack some piece of paper they can't get even though it's entirely legal for them to buy a gun. Do we have a problem? Are you okay with that?

The courts disagree, and you didn't answer the question, so do.

give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.

You do need an ID to buy a gun, fool. For one thing, in most states you have to prove you're at least 18 years old.

let them gets papers then Paint , I don't want my vote diminished or trumped by illegal voters !! Lots of things that are worthwhile are hard to do !! [poor babies]
right..........
That is correct. They don't vote, along with 50% of the rest of the population that should in this case.

2. They can't be bothered to get an acceptable ID to prove they are eligible to vote.
3. They can't be bothered to put down the XBOX controller, get out of Mom and Dad's basement and go vote.
4. They have no clue what issues are facing the country and what the candidates are likely to do about them.

Before anyone can register to vote they should be required to recite the Bill of Rights from memory.
Why make it so hard? A lot would be disqualified if they had to identify what the Bill of Rights is.

At this point, could we not say that a federal election resembles nothing so much as an NFL game, with two teams of players that everyone "knows" are taking steroids and hormones because they have more and stronger muscles in one arm than the average human has in his whole body, but that no one can/will definitively prove because the ways to get around the detection of cheating are well known and under mutual protection from both teams?

It is interesting, however, that one side in politics protests a lot more whenever the other side proposes changes that would make cheating harder to do.
Those changes are the cheating, trying to keep people who vote for the Dems from voting.

Providing an ID is something even democrats can figure out how to do. I don't hold them in such contempt as to think they can't.
So, provide one to every person in America. Problem solved, and then you know who or who isn't supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.
Or each state can do it. The feds don't need to be involved.
they do that at the dmv. even if you don't drive you can get a photo id. It isn't that difficult a lib can do it.

Why not, my passport doesn't say the United States of Florida now does it?

right..........

Why make it so hard? A lot would be disqualified if they had to identify what the Bill of Rights is.
what is it? It left a while ago.

It's kind of a moot point, isn't it, because guns have to be registered as belonging to you when you buy them.

Paint

If it weren't for the walking dead,serial voters, non-existant people, and all those undocumented Democrats that snuck across the border, maybe an ID wouldn't be necessary.
Obama-and-Illegal-Aliens.jpg

But your driver's license does. No need to give the feds something else to spend money on and screw up.

right..........

what is it? It left a while ago.
It is ancient history to many of them.

right..........

The more people who fail, the better. That will keep the ignorant rif-raff who know nothing about the issues are about the principles this country was founded on from voting.

But your driver's license does. No need to give the feds something else to spend money on and screw up.
oh, and every state has a dmv!!!!!!!

It's kind of a moot point, isn't it, because guns have to be registered as belonging to you when you buy them.
That depends on where you live -- most states do not require registration.

If you support needing a state-issues photo ID to buy a gun, then there's no way you can honestly argue against needing a state-issued photo ID to vote.

That depends on where you live -- most states do not require registration.

If you support needing a state-issues photo ID to buy a gun, then there's no way you can honestly argue against needing a state-issued photo ID to vote.
sure you can, if you are lefty loser liberal, you can. Only they count. Remember? They are the only ones allowed an idea such as a needed ID.

Forum List

Back