Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.
give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
http://cliotropic.org/blog/talks/undocumented-citizens-aha-2010/

Now, open your eyes.
hahahahahaha, that's crap and you know it.

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!

Yes, but you have to be who you say you are. Proxy voting by illegals for dead or moved registered voters is completely screwed by this, meaning the democrats will be in serious trouble. Fraud is a MAJOR part of democratic election strategy. Without fraud, the dims may have trouble winning most elections.

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.
give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.
No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!

Yes, but you have to be who you say you are. Proxy voting by illegals for dead or moved registered voters is completely screwed by this, meaning the democrats will be in serious trouble. Fraud is a MAJOR part of democratic election strategy. Without fraud, the dims may have trouble winning most elections.
That is a total and complete lie. When the people vote, the GOP loses, hence these laws.

And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.
No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.
so, BTW, they did have to register correct? And at some point in time women didn't vote, and blacks didn't vote, again......so?

And

Now, open your eyes.
so
So, respect tradition, or, do as other nations do, issue everyone an ID and then ask for it.

And

Now, open your eyes.
so
So, respect tradition, or, do as other nations do, issue everyone an ID and then ask for it.
they get a birth certificate a social security card, and with selfies one can get a snapshot picture. Why did they let women and blacks vote then?

Everybody has papers...
That is incorrect, as I have already shown.
You also try to pass men as women and women as males too. Anyone legally born in this country and lived here has papers.
They should be able to get them. Even my dog has papers.
"They should" and what is true are two different things.
let them gets papers then Paint , I don't want my vote diminished or trumped by illegal voters !! Lots of things that are worthwhile are hard to do !! [poor babies]

Everybody has papers...
You also try to pass men as women and women as males too. Anyone legally born in this country and lived here has papers.
let them gets papers then Paint , I don't want my vote diminished or trumped by illegal voters !! Lots of things that are worthwhile are hard to do !! [poor babies]
Illegals don't vote, dummy. And many can't get papers, hence the problem the courts keep running into.

Illegals don't vote, dummy.
right..........

Hi, PickMyCotton

What are your views on including an IQ test with those papers?
Unconstitutional. TY.
Yeah, you're probably right. If we did that, the Libs couldn't vote.
That's your concern,. not mine
conservatives.jpg

Given a choice I wouldn't let most people vote but as long as the pitchforks can vote fairness requires that they all can.

[

Without fraud, you can't win elections. Everyone on every side knows this.
yeah , but these last 30 years or so the USA is being flooded by illegal imported people that like to vote in USA elections as a way to feather their nests at USA taxpayer expense Paint .

Last edited:
Illegals don't vote, dummy.
right..........
That is correct. They don't vote, along with 50% of the rest of the population that should in this case.

Three cheers for the Supreme Court. They finally did something right for a change.

BTW, democracy is another form of communism. The harder it is for morons to vote, the better. I think we should make people go through an obstacle course to vote.
How about damn few vote, like when we were founded?

Fewer, even. Only people between the ages of 35 and 55 should be allowed to vote. Anyone under 35 is a naive boob who is easily fooled by politicians, and anyone over 55 doesn't care about anything except getting his government check.

Forum List

Back