Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

At this point, could we not say that a federal election resembles nothing so much as an NFL game, with two teams of players that everyone "knows" are taking steroids and hormones because they have more and stronger muscles in one arm than the average human has in his whole body, but that no one can/will definitively prove because the ways to get around the detection of cheating are well known and under mutual protection from both teams?

It is interesting, however, that one side in politics protests a lot more whenever the other side proposes changes that would make cheating harder to do.

They should be able to get them. Even my dog has papers.
"They should" and what is true are two different things.
let them gets papers then Paint , I don't want my vote diminished or trumped by illegal voters !! Lots of things that are worthwhile are hard to do !! [poor babies]
Illegals don't vote, dummy.
right..........
That is correct. They don't vote, along with 50% of the rest of the population that should in this case.
rightttttt.............

Shit there are still people voting that have been dead for decades along with the illegals.

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.

Three cheers for the Supreme Court. They finally did something right for a change.

BTW, democracy is another form of communism. The harder it is for morons to vote, the better. I think we should make people go through an obstacle course to vote.
How about damn few vote, like when we were founded?

Fewer, even. Only people between the ages of 35 and 55 should be allowed to vote. Anyone under 35 is a naive boob who is easily fooled by politicians, and anyone over 55 doesn't care about anything except getting his government check.
I always enjoy your version of reality my little infant.

At this point, could we not say that a federal election resembles nothing so much as an NFL game, with two teams of players that everyone "knows" are taking steroids and hormones because they have more and stronger muscles in one arm than the average human has in his whole body, but that no one can/will definitively prove because the ways to get around the detection of cheating are well known and under mutual protection from both teams?

It is interesting, however, that one side in politics protests a lot more whenever the other side proposes changes that would make cheating harder to do.
Those changes are the cheating, trying to keep people who vote for the Dems from voting.

Hi, PickMyCotton

What are your views on including an IQ test with those papers?
Unconstitutional. TY.
Yeah, you're probably right. If we did that, the Libs couldn't vote.
That's your concern,. not mine
conservatives.jpg

Given a choice I wouldn't let most people vote but as long as the pitchforks can vote fairness requires that they all can.
facepalm4.jpg

Once again, the Supreme Court has shown that it NO longer is an arbiter of the Constitutionality of state inspired laws, but yet another biased and partisan segment of our government.

The decision is a setback for civil rights groups that contend the law could disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of residents who lack proper ID — particularly racial minorities, seniors, students and people with disabilities. Governor Walker has not been able to show virtually any voters' fraud and.....I am sure....under his pimps, the Koch brothers direction, has pushed this ridiculous and anti-democratic ban on voters. This to ensure his backers that WI will go for him in 2016.

What republicans cannot win at the polling boots, they'll try to win through the biased SC.
give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.
hahahahahaha, that's crap and you know it.
No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.

In those days everyone knew who lived in the precinct and who were strangers. People seldom travelled more than 20 miles from the place they were born.

Three cheers for the Supreme Court. They finally did something right for a change.

BTW, democracy is another form of communism. The harder it is for morons to vote, the better. I think we should make people go through an obstacle course to vote.
How about damn few vote, like when we were founded?

Fewer, even. Only people between the ages of 35 and 55 should be allowed to vote. Anyone under 35 is a naive boob who is easily fooled by politicians, and anyone over 55 doesn't care about anything except getting his government check.
I always enjoy your version of reality my little infant.
as we all are of yours

They should be able to get them. Even my dog has papers.
let them gets papers then Paint , I don't want my vote diminished or trumped by illegal voters !! Lots of things that are worthwhile are hard to do !! [poor babies]
right..........
That is correct. They don't vote, along with 50% of the rest of the population that should in this case.
I don't think people SHOULD vote under these circumstances:

1. They literally don't care who wins.
2. They can't be bothered to get an acceptable ID to prove they are eligible to vote.
3. They can't be bothered to put down the XBOX controller, get out of Mom and Dad's basement and go vote.
4. They have no clue what issues are facing the country and what the candidates are likely to do about them.

Illegals don't vote, dummy. And many can't get papers, hence the problem the courts keep running into.

Not after this, they won't - which is why you and your fellow leftists are so upset. democrats view fraud as their sacred right.

Because registrars don't purge registration records, the corrupt democrats have gone to court on many occasions to STOP the purging of dead and out of district voters from registration files, so democrat us these invalid registration records to have illegals and indigents proxy-vote in the name of dead or out of area voters. This sort of fraud has been a major part of democratic electioneering since the early 60's

Ending fraud may well end your party, since fraud is the foundation that your party rests upon.

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!

Yes, but you have to be who you say you are. Proxy voting by illegals for dead or moved registered voters is completely screwed by this, meaning the democrats will be in serious trouble. Fraud is a MAJOR part of democratic election strategy. Without fraud, the dims may have trouble winning most elections.
That is a total and complete lie. When the people vote, the GOP loses, hence these laws.

True, when illegal aliens, dead people, cartoon characters and people that already voted vote, Republicans sometimes lose.

Those changes are the cheating, trying to keep people who vote for the Dems from voting.

Providing an ID is something even democrats can figure out how to do. I don't hold them in such contempt as to think they can't.

give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.
hahahahahaha, that's crap and you know it.
No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.

In those days everyone knew who lived in the precinct and who were strangers. People seldom travelled more than 20 miles from the place they were born.
Tell us, should you need photo ID to buy a gun? Let's say that, for whatever reason, that 1 in 1,000 Americans can't buy a gun because they lack some piece of paper they can't get even though it's entirely legal for them to buy a gun. Do we have a problem? Are you okay with that?

LOL! Only the Cult of Relativism would argue that the failure to bear the responsibility to credibly identify yourself, precludes you from voting, is a failure of democracy.

Proving once again that you can NOT hide the idiots.

Providing an ID is something even democrats can figure out how to do. I don't hold them in such contempt as to think they can't.
So, provide one to every person in America. Problem solved, and then you know who or who isn't supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.

Hey Paint , so here you are again ?? Do you and NAT do a tag team deal ?? Right now NAT is taking a nap and regaining strength while you man the post ehh ??

LOL! Only the Cult of Relativism would argue that the failure to bear the responsibility to credibly identify yourself, precludes you from voting, is a failure of democracy.

Proving once again that you can NOT hide the idiots.
Voting came before ID. Do you need photo ID to have freedom of religion? How about a fair trial?

So, provide one to every person in America. Problem solved, and then you know who or who isn't supposed to be here. That's what other nations do.
Or each state can do it. The feds don't need to be involved.

right..........
I don't think people SHOULD vote under these circumstances:

1. They literally don't care who wins.
2. They can't be bothered to get an acceptable ID to prove they are eligible to vote.
3. They can't be bothered to put down the XBOX controller, get out of Mom and Dad's basement and go vote.
4. They have no clue what issues are facing the country and what the candidates are likely to do about them.

Before anyone can register to vote they should be required to recite the Bill of Rights from memory.

Forum List

Back