Wisdom is better than gold, Understanding to be chosen than silver

You are saying that asking for wisdom is relevant. Is asking for wisdom relevant when you get the wrong answer or when you hear your own voice or when you hear a spirit that isn't God?

Of course asking for wisdom is relevant. Or James wouldn't have told us to do so. And Christ wouldn't have told us to ask and recieve, seek and find, knock and have it open unto us.

The Holy Spirit is not like other spirits. You cannot be decieved by Him. Nor will God give a false spirit to one who seeks the Holy Spirit.

The question is do you believe God will answer prayers or not? If you believe it, you will pray.

But I will tell you one thing. It's not the Holy Spirit that teaches a man not to pray. Because the Holy Spirit teaches us to pray always.

The Book of Proverbs is a book that can quite literally turn your life around. Considering the times we are living in and the tragedies that have been reported here lately, this is a timely Word to consider.

Purpose and Theme

It is written:

The proverbs of Solomon son of David, son of Israel, king of Israel:

For attaining wisdom and discipline,
for understanding words of insight.
for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life,
doing what is right and just and fair,
for giving prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the young-

let the wise listen and add to their learning
and let the discerning get guidance

for understanding proverbs and parables,
the sayings and riddles of the wise.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 1: 1-7

Most Christians have no clue what God's wisdom is or who God's saints with wisdom are. As I read Psalm, Proverbs, Job, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the other prophecies written by the true prophets, I hear them speaking about me, the true Christ where ALL God's people exist as energy ( God's spoken Word of God ).

The wisdom of Christ is what all us saints possess but only chosen believers will listen to our testimonies of this invisible information. Unbelievers hate our testimonies because they believe all the lies that the Romans and Jews added to their Bible. We prophets and saints wrote the original writings and prophecies for our Creator but the religious Jews and Romans added their religious laws and ideas in them besides removing many of our testimonies and having them burned up. The ones that are left in their Bible were all God needed to help us saints understand our invisible created existence within His mind.

You seem to have a little knowledge but only as a believer. This is why most of what you write are religious lies because you don't possess the invisible knowledge that ALL God's saints possess. If you choose to start listening to my testimonies, then I'll know if you're a true believer or not.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Can you hear our Creator through my testimonies ?

You are saying that asking for wisdom is relevant. Is asking for wisdom relevant when you get the wrong answer or when you hear your own voice or when you hear a spirit that isn't God?

Of course asking for wisdom is relevant. Or James wouldn't have told us to do so. And Christ wouldn't have told us to ask and recieve, seek and find, knock and have it open unto us.

The Holy Spirit is not like other spirits. You cannot be decieved by Him. Nor will God give a false spirit to one who seeks the Holy Spirit.

The question is do you believe God will answer prayers or not? If you believe it, you will pray.

But I will tell you one thing. It's not the Holy Spirit that teaches a man not to pray. Because the Holy Spirit teaches us to pray always.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3, "...God is testing you to find out if you love the Lord..."

Deuteronomy 13:1-3, "...God is testing you to find out if you love the Lord..." | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Did you ever read 1 Kings 13? A false prophet lied to a true prophet. Whom do you think God's judgment came on? Read the story. Or you can get the commentary here:

http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/Matthew-Henry/1Kgs/Prophet-Deceived

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Do you know what I think? I think if you ask people to pray about a false religion, people will want to be self validating. Their own selfish heart will want to say God spoke to them.

Last edited:
And I think that unless you ask the Lord what is true, you will never find true religion to begin with.

Why are you so resistant to asking the Lord? Do you think He is going to lie to you? Or do you simply think we should try to rely on our own understanding of the scriptures despite the warning of the scriptures not to trust in the flesh but in the Spirit?

And the Lord is testing us to see if we love the Lord. If you love Him, Keep His Commandments. That's precisely why we need the Holy Spirit. Because without the grace of God, we can't keep His Commandments.

If you want to rely on your understanding of the scriptures, you can. I have no doubt the Lord will be merciful towards you. I'd rather trust the Spirit though.

And I think that unless you ask the Lord what is true, you will never find true religion to begin with.

Why are you so resistant to asking the Lord? Do you think He is going to lie to you? Or do you simply think we should try to rely on our own understanding of the scriptures despite the warning of the scriptures not to trust in the flesh but in the Spirit?

And the Lord is testing us to see if we love the Lord. If you love Him, Keep His Commandments. That's precisely why we need the Holy Spirit. Because without the grace of God, we can't keep His Commandments.

If you want to rely on your understanding of the scriptures, you can. I have no doubt the Lord will be merciful towards you. I'd rather trust the Spirit though.

So if I ask and a false spirit says that Islam is correct, should I follow Islam? Or if a false spirit says that Buddhism is correct, should I follow Buddhism? Can a fallen spirit lie? Yes, Yes, Yes.

Because of sin, men and women can't always hear God correctly. We have broken transmitters. Because men didn't repent, they can't always say what God proclaims because they are already not aligned with God.

Sin means that non-Christians are seperated from God. If you are seperated, you can't hear. That means you are seperated from God and the fallen angels would love to talk to you.

God already spoke and it is called the scriptures. Mormonism isn't listening to God because they contradict God:

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

I suppose Deuteronomy means when it says, "that prophet shall die" that God will send those false prophets to hell unless they repent because there is one God and gods (plural) already makes them false prophets according to God in Deuteronomy 18:20. That is why they will go to Hell if they don't repent and believe in the true God.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

If you don't pick the true God, you aren't loving the one and true light.

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Do you mind if I say, "I don't believe you"?

Last edited:

So if I ask and a false spirit says that Islam is correct, should I follow Islam? Or if a false spirit says that Buddhism is correct, should I follow Buddhism? Can a fallen spirit lie? Yes, Yes, Yes.

Because of sin, men and women can't always hear God correctly. We have broken transmitters. Because men didn't repent, they can't always say what God proclaims because they are already not aligned with God.

Sin means that non-Christians are seperated from God. If you are seperated, you can't hear. That means you are seperated from God and the fallen angels would love to talk to you.

God already spoke and it is called the scriptures. Mormonism isn't listening to God because they contradict God:

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

I suppose Deuteronomy means when it says, "that prophet shall die" that God will send those false prophets to hell unless they repent because there is one God and gods (plural) already makes them false prophets according to God in Deuteronomy 18:20. That is why they will go to Hell if they don't repent and believe in the true God.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

I see you are still ignoring that the scriptures say that those who recieve the word are gods. But that's not important. The Doctrine of Diefication is lost to many Christians despite being clear in the Bible and throughout the History of the Ancient Church. But that's another topic altogether.

Yes, false spirits can decieve. But the Holy Spirit does not. And if you can't tell the difference between the Holy Spirit and a false one, that tells me you haven't experienced the Holy Spirit. By their fruits ye shall know them.

I see you are still ignoring that the scriptures say that those who recieve the word are gods. But that's not important. The Doctrine of Diefication is lost to many Christians despite being clear in the Bible and throughout the History of the Ancient Church. But that's another topic altogether.

Yes, false spirits can decieve. But the Holy Spirit does not. And if you can't tell the difference between the Holy Spirit and a false one, that tells me you haven't experienced the Holy Spirit. By their fruits ye shall know them.

The scripture that "those who receive the words are gods" doesn't even show up in Google because it is not there.

The correct teaching that addresses what you are saying is here:

CRI Journal - CRJ0018A

The Bible in both Old and New Testaments explicitly and repeatedly affirms that there is only one God (e.g.,Deut. 4:35-39; Isa. 43:10; 44:6-8; 1 Cor. 8:4-6; 1 Tim. 2:5; James 2:19). Therefore, the Bible most definitely rejects any sort of polytheism, including henotheism.

The Scriptures also very clearly teach that God is an absolutely unique being who is distinct from the world as its Creator (e.g.,Gen. 1:1; John 1:3; Rom. 1:25; Heb. 11:3). This teaching rules out pantheism and panentheism, according to which the world is either identical to God or an essential aspect of God. Since He is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient, God is totally unique, so that there is none even like God (e.g.,Ps. 102:25-27; Isa. 40-46; Acts 17:24-28).[17] The Bible, then, unmistakably teaches a monotheistic world view.

Copyright 1994 by the Christian Research Institute. (used by permission)

COPYRIGHT/REPRODUCTION LIMITATIONS:
This data file is the sole property of the Christian Research Institute. It may not be altered or edited in any way. It may be reproduced only in its entirety for circulation as "freeware," without charge. All reproductions of this data file must contain the copyright notice (i.e., "Copyright 1994 by the Christian Research Institute"). This data file may not be used without the permission of the Christian Research Institute for resale or the enhancement of any other product sold. This includes all of its content with the exception of a few brief quotations not to exceed more than 500 words.

Used by permission according to the file in the link above.

Did you ever play Stratego? I play Stratego. You can't see the rank of your oposing team so when you strike, you better have fhe right value or you lose your piece. I use to love that game. I use to play it at lunchtime at school. I just bought a four way Stratego off of ebay called Ultimate Stratego..

In any event, the Lucicer of the Bible wanted to be God and this is important because trying to be something you are not is called what these days? Actor? Hypocrit?

Lucifer's name was changed to Satan and fallen angels are now called demons. Satan's ministry is now the anti - christ. Anti just doesn't mean against but it also means "in place of". So when your subject matter is the book of Mormon instead of the Bible, you can't see the rank of the spirit talking to you. And faith is only as good as the object it is placed in. For example, my mother in law picked up someone elses medicine from the drug store because she was tired and impatient. She took thyroid medicine instead of heart medicine and crashed her car. She sincerely thought she was taking the right medication but she was wrong.

Satan can also transform himself as an angel of light. He has been wat hing human beings since the beginning which may be about six thousand years. He can tell when you are bored or hungry. He can predict human behavior. When God said to Satan, "Have hou considered my servant Job?", God used a military word. Have you scrutinized my servant Job? Do you know your weaknesses? Satan does. Can Satan deceive the world? The book of Revelation says he has.

Scientists can watch your brain activity with MRI machines. Can the MRI machine tell if you lie? I think I read news reports that it can. Can a demon dead our thoughts? I'm not sure but a Christian friend of mine was in the occult and he thinks not because every spell had to be spoken.

I was watching this girl on t.v. teach how to get your boyfriend back. You buy a certain kind of candle and say a certain kine of spell. She was teaching metaphysics which is basically witchcraft. I use to study about wicca and bending reality is basically witchcraft.

It is not hard to hear crom the spirit realm but that is not something I want to accept or hear from. I'd rather hear from God.

God speaks through his word but there is also supernatural opposition and although I can hear from God, I have to have God behind me because I can't compete in the supernatural. Dark angels don't have to sleep like men do. I can't compete against the strength of angels because one angel destroyed one hundred and eigbt five tbousand men (Isaiah 37:36 and 2 Kings 19:35). We're in a spiritual war and deception is something they are real good at.

While wisdom is the practice of learning to recognize Truth, wisdom is then employed in the finding of a balance between reason and passion.

Last edited:

The scripture that "those who receive the words are gods" doesn't even show up in Google because it is not there.

CRI Journal - CRJ0018A

The Bible in both Old and New Testaments explicitly and repeatedly affirms that there is only one God (e.g.,Deut. 4:35-39; Isa. 43:10; 44:6-8; 1 Cor. 8:4-6; 1 Tim. 2:5; James 2:19). Therefore, the Bible most definitely rejects any sort of polytheism, including henotheism.

The Scriptures also very clearly teach that God is an absolutely unique being who is distinct from the world as its Creator (e.g.,Gen. 1:1; John 1:3; Rom. 1:25; Heb. 11:3). This teaching rules out pantheism and panentheism, according to which the world is either identical to God or an essential aspect of God. Since He is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient, God is totally unique, so that there is none even like God (e.g.,Ps. 102:25-27; Isa. 40-46; Acts 17:24-28).[17] The Bible, then, unmistakably teaches a monotheistic world view.

This data file is the sole property of the Christian Research Institute. It may not be altered or edited in any way. It may be reproduced only in its entirety for circulation as "freeware," without charge. All reproductions of this data file must contain the copyright notice (i.e., "Copyright 1994 by the Christian Research Institute"). This data file may not be used without the permission of the Christian Research Institute for resale or the enhancement of any other product sold. This includes all of its content with the exception of a few brief quotations not to exceed more than 500 words.

I was paraphrasing it. And it's there because I quoted it for you. Re-read John 10

Oh and Ive never played stretego. But I hardly see how it's relevant.

You cannot learn that Jesus is the Christ until the Lord reveals it. and that usually involves asking before hand.

CRI Journal - CRJ0018A

I was paraphrasing it. And it's there because I quoted it for you. Re-read John 10

This verse?

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

I believe the one fold is the Jews and the other fold is the Gentiles and I believe it excludes other gospels like Mormonism or else the sheep would have heard them but we don't.

John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

My advice is not to exceed what is written and the way you do that is to say what scripture says. Another fold does not say "Mormonism" and you would have to read into the context that word and it isn't there.

1 Corinthians 4:6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a fo

No. The verse where Christ quotes Psalms 82:6 to argue that it's not blasphemy to call Himself the Son of God.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God (John 10:34-46)

It's pretty clear what Christ is saying. If the Father called those of us who recieve the Word gods, then how is it Blaphemy when Christ calls Himself the Son of God.

The Atonement is an amazing gift. It allows us not only to be forgiven of our sins, but also to become sanctified and holy. The Lord is not lying when He says that those who recieve the Word shall be gods.

We are promised by Paul that by coming to Christ, we shall be made joint heirs with Christ and recieve everything the Father has. So what does the Father have? He has all power. He has all knowledge. He has a perfect character. He has worlds without end. He has power, dominion, and a posterity more numerable than the stars to name just a few things.

The Second Epistle of Peter talked about how through the Grace of God He has given us divine power and called us to a life of Knowledge, godliness, glory, and virtue so that we might become Partakers of the Divine Nature.

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (2 Peter 1:2-4)

The Church Fathers taught this clearly in many of their writings. That through the grace of God He could make us created beings uncreated and Eternal. They taught that the Son of God became a man that man might become the sons of God.

We are the Offspring of God. (Acts 17:28-29). We might look at the tiny acorn and the mighty tree and not believe that the tree sprung from that acorn, but it did. We might look at ourselves and compare ourselves with God and think there is no way we could every grow up to be like our Father in Heaven. But we can.

I know it's extremely difficult to believe. But the scriptures do teach that if we recieve the Word of God, we will becomes gods. We will become partakers of the Divine nature because of Christ. We sure as heck don't deserve it, but it is a promise of the Lord nonetheless. When we recieve Christ we are invited to be baptized and recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost so that we might have a mighty change of heart. We are to be born again, not as the Fallen natural man. Not as we were. But as a children of God. Sanctified and forgiven.

The eye has not seen nor the ear heard what God has prepared for us. We have just been given glimpses of the Eternities. But if Our Father and Christ say that we are to be gods, then I believe them.

No. The verse where Christ quotes Psalms 82:6 to argue that it's not blasphemy to call Himself the Son of God.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God (John 10:34-46)

It's pretty clear what Christ is saying. If the Father called those of us who recieve the Word gods, then how is it Blaphemy when Christ calls Himself the Son of God.

It was said in irony. They were judges.

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 6. - I have said, Ye are gods; i.e. "in my Law I have called you gods" - I have given you this lofty name (see Exodus 21:6; Exodus 22:8, 9), since ye judge on my behalf, "as my representatives" (Deuteronomy 1:17; 2 Chronicles 19:6; Romans 13:1, 2). And all of you are children of the Most High. Not therefore "gods" in the strictest sense, but possessing a derived, and so a qualified, divinity.

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Make sure you read the next verse because you don't have the power to raise yourself up because only God has that power:

Psalm 82:7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler."

Yet you will die like mortals; you will fall like all the other rulers."

Net Bible

You realize that interpreting that to mean judges makes Christ's argument completely meaningless, right?

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are judges?

If he called them judges, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God"

The interpetation doesn't work. Not does it at all change all the other references pointed out to us becoming gods. "As man now is, God once was; as God now is, man can become." That is what the scriptures teach.

You realize that interpreting that to mean judges makes Christ's argument completely meaningless, right?

If he called them judges, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God"

The interpetation doesn't work. Not does it at all change all the other references pointed out to us becoming gods. "As man now is, God once was; as God now is, man can become." That is what the scriptures teach.

An alternative interpretation agrees that the "gods" are Israelite judges, but sees the use of the term "gods" as an ironic figure of speech. Irony is a rhetorical device in which something is said to be the case in such a way as to make the assertion seem ridiculous (compare Paul's ironic "you have become kings" in 1 Corinthians 4:8, where Paul's point is that they had not become kings). According to this interpretation, the parallel description of the "gods" as "sons of the Most High" (which, it is argued, is not in keeping with the Old Testament use of the term "sons" of God), the condemnation of the judges for their wicked judgment, and especially the statement, "Nevertheless, you will die as men," all point to the conclusion that the judges are called "gods" in irony.

CRI Journal - CRJ0018A

Would you please read the link?

An alternative interpretation agrees that the "gods" are Israelite judges, but sees the use of the term "gods" as an ironic figure of speech. Irony is a rhetorical device in which something is said to be the case in such a way as to make the assertion seem ridiculous (compare Paul's ironic "you have become kings" in 1 Corinthians 4:8, where Paul's point is that they had not become kings). According to this interpretation, the parallel description of the "gods" as "sons of the Most High" (which, it is argued, is not in keeping with the Old Testament use of the term "sons" of God), the condemnation of the judges for their wicked judgment, and especially the statement, "Nevertheless, you will die as men," all point to the conclusion that the judges are called "gods" in irony.

CRI Journal - CRJ0018A

Would you please read the link?

Someone actually did this research for me at one point:

According to my e-sword commentaties
Ye are gods -
This was said of magistrates on account of the dignity and honor of their office, and it shows that the Hebrew word translated "god," אלהים ̀elohiym, in that place might be applied to man. Such a use of the word is, however, rare. See instances in Exo_7:1; Exo_4:16.
Joh_10:35 Barnes

2. I said, ye are gods
? which is spoken to civil magistrates, so called, because of their authority and power; and because they do, in some sort, represent the divine majesty, in the government of nations and kingdoms....
The Targum paraphrases the words thus:

"I said ye are accounted as angels, as the angels on high, all of you;''

and to this sense some of their commentators interpret it. Jarchi's gloss is, ye are gods; that is, angels; for when I gave the law to you, it was on this account, that the angel of death might not any more rule over you: the note of Aben Ezra is, "and the children of the Most High": as angels; and the sense is, your soul is as the soul of angels: hence the (x) Jew charges Christ with seeking refuge in words, that will not profit, or be any help to him, when he cites these words, showing that magistrates are called gods, when the sense is only, that they are like to the angels in respect of their souls: but let it be observed, that it is not said, "ye are as gods", as in Gen_3:5, but "ye are gods"; not like unto them only, but are in some sense gods; and besides, to say that they are like to angels, with respect to their souls, which come from above, is to say no more of the judges of the earth, than what may be said of every man: to which may be added, that this objector himself owns, that judges are called אלהים, "gods", as in Exo_22:9; the cause of both parties shall come before אלהים, "the judges"; and that even the word is used in this sense in this very psalm, from whence these words are cited, Psa_82:1, "he judgeth among" אלהים, "the gods"; and both Kimchi and Ben Melech interpret this text itself in the same way, and observe, that judges are called gods, when they judge truly and aright: all which is sufficient to justify our Lord in the citation of this passage, and the use he makes of it.

(t)
R. Azarias in Meor Enayim, c. 7. fol. 47. 1. (u) T. Bab. Sanhedrin, fol. 91. 2. (w) T. Bab. Beracot, fol. 32. 2. (x) R. Isaac Chizzuk Emuna, par. 2. c. 51. p. 440, 441.
Gill

3. a short easy one

Ye are gods - being the official representatives and commissioned agents of God. JFB

The interpretation works if you know the meaning of the passage:

Now, let’s look at how Jesus uses this passage. Jesus had just claimed to be the Son of God (John 10:25-30). The unbelieving Jews respond by charging Jesus with blasphemy, since He claimed to be God (verse 33). Jesus then quotes Psalm 82:6, reminding the Jews that the Law refers to mere men—albeit men of authority and prestige—as “gods.” Jesus’ point is this: you charge me with blasphemy based on my use of the title “Son of God”; yet your own Scriptures apply the same term to magistrates in general. If those who hold a divinely appointed office can be considered “gods,” how much more can the One whom God has chosen and sent (verses 34-36)?

See the link for a more full explanation:

What does the Bible mean by “you are gods” / "ye are gods" in Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34?

The rule of Bible interpretation is to interpret the implicit from the explicit. In other words, you don't try to interpret the hard to understand verses first. You interpret the hard to understand verses from the easy to understand verses first.

Isaiah 43:10 is a clear verse to interpret with because it clearly indicates there is one God.

Here you have a contradiction with your interpretation. Isaiah says "before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" and you quote Psalm 86 saying "ye are gods". Who is right?

And then you have verses that people like LittleNipper quoted:

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Here is the link for the definition for God:

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

a god or goddess, a general name of deities or divinities
the Godhead, trinity
God the Father, the first person in the trinity
Christ, the second person of the trinity
Holy Spirit, the third person in the trinity
spoken of the only and true God
refers to the things of God
his counsels, interests, things due to him
whatever can in any respect be likened unto God, or resemble him in any way
God's representative or viceregent
of magistrates and judges

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 1343 AV — God 1320, god 13, godly 3, God-ward + 4214 2, misc 5

The Book of Proverbs is a book that can quite literally turn your life around. Considering the times we are living in and the tragedies that have been reported here lately, this is a timely Word to consider.

Purpose and Theme

It is written:

The proverbs of Solomon son of David, son of Israel, king of Israel:

For attaining wisdom and discipline,
for understanding words of insight.
for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life,
doing what is right and just and fair,
for giving prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the young-

let the wise listen and add to their learning
and let the discerning get guidance

for understanding proverbs and parables,
the sayings and riddles of the wise.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 1: 1-7

Most Christians have no clue what God's wisdom is or who God's saints with wisdom are. As I read Psalm, Proverbs, Job, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the other prophecies written by the true prophets, I hear them speaking about me, the true Christ where ALL God's people exist as energy ( God's spoken Word of God ).

The wisdom of Christ is what all us saints possess but only chosen believers will listen to our testimonies of this invisible information. Unbelievers hate our testimonies because they believe all the lies that the Romans and Jews added to their Bible. We prophets and saints wrote the original writings and prophecies for our Creator but the religious Jews and Romans added their religious laws and ideas in them besides removing many of our testimonies and having them burned up. The ones that are left in their Bible were all God needed to help us saints understand our invisible created existence within His mind.

You seem to have a little knowledge but only as a believer. This is why most of what you write are religious lies because you don't possess the invisible knowledge that ALL God's saints possess. If you choose to start listening to my testimonies, then I'll know if you're a true believer or not.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Can you hear our Creator through my testimonies ?

Nope, not a word from our Creator, but Satan is thrilled with you and anyone else who diminishes the work of Christ and replaces it with folly.

Forum List

Back