CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

You need to get on the same page with other right-wingers who allege there is no such thing as a natural rate of unemployment.

Whether there is a natural rate of employment or not is irrelevant. I am correcting your claim that there is no unemployment, only underpayment.

You've given up.

The bow of the ship is not yet underwater.
I'm not a person who quits easily but when an openly, blatantly corrupt government is ginning up hate and fear against one segment of the population and who have proven they're willing to weaponize FBI/CIA/DHS... and all of that activity is being covered and bolstered by a complicit, corrupt media, I don't believe anything short of a major secessionist movement or a true Civil War is going to change the path this nation is on. The bottom line for me isn't to flail about against these corrupt scum. All I'm about is to defend my home and family against these corrupt thugs, even if it costs my life.
It's like that line from the movie GLADIATOR. It was cited as a Marcus Aurelius quote but who knows...

"DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL A MAN CAN DO IS SMILE BACK"

Your static minded postings are all the argument I need.
You expect government to solve the poverty issue while government has been failing at that for 50 years.
That indicates to me that you don’t come to conclusions based on facts.

And neither has 160 years of laisez faire capitalism when the railroads, banks, and corporations have run the government. What little govenment has done, like Social security, unemloyment insurance, public hospitals, etc, has made a lot of difference. Whether the right wing Social Darwinists like that or not is pretty much moot; see the last couple of decades of election wins and losses for how that works.

I'm not a person who quits easily but when an openly, blatantly corrupt government is ginning up hate and fear against one segment of the population and who have proven they're willing to weaponize FBI/CIA/DHS... and all of that activity is being covered and bolstered by a complicit, corrupt media, I don't believe anything short of a major secessionist movement or a true Civil War is going to change the path this nation is on. The bottom line for me isn't to flail about against these corrupt scum. All I'm about is to defend my home and family against these corrupt thugs, even if it costs my life.
It's like that line from the movie GLADIATOR. It was cited as a Marcus Aurelius quote but who knows...

"DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL A MAN CAN DO IS SMILE BACK"

One thing is for certain. At the top of government in the us, there are overwhelmingly traitors in office. The media is all traitors. The legal profession is overwhelmingly traitors. Every "scientist"pushing global warming is a traitor.

There are a lot of traitors in high places.

Ceteris paribus, there is no unemployment only underpayment under Capitalism.

It does not matter that other conditions remain the same. Claiming that unemployment does not exist is ridiculous.

Go to one of the towns where the factory or plant that was the main employer closed down and tell those people it is just underpayment, and not unemployment.

It does not matter that other conditions remain the same. Claiming that unemployment does not exist is ridiculous.

Go to one of the towns where the factory or plant that was the main employer closed down and tell those people it is just underpayment, and not unemployment.
That is not ceteris paribus.

Why would anyone be unemployed if they could get the wage they wanted?

That is not ceteris paribus.

Why would anyone be unemployed if they could get the wage they wanted?

Because there are no good paying jobs where they live? Because they are not qualified for the better paying jobs? There are plenty of reasons.

Forum List

Back