With a win, will we be calling her 'President Default'?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I have been really surprised that there has been this mad rush to endorse Harris. I would have thought there would be some back and forth of arguments in coming up with a way to hold a mini-primary with several candidates, or an old school fight at the convention involving those candidates.
The fact that it's quickly becoming a coronation, makes me very suspicious. This is Democrats after all!

Makes me wonder, that instead really rallying behind her, they are actually endorsing her, figuring Trump will probably win, and she would have taken her shot and then she'll be out of the way going forward. She was viewed by many as the 'Kamalla problem' in that many viewed other candidates as being stronger, but they didn't want to be seen as daring to look beyond the 'woman-of-color' which as we all know, as Democrats these people view everything through the lens of racial equity, and even if Lincoln or JFK were standing right in front of them ready to serve, they wouldn't dare go past that aforementioned black woman.

1721751909406.png

I have been really surprised that there has been this mad rush to endorse Harris. I would have thought there would be some back and forth of arguments in coming up with a way to hold a mini-primary with several candidates, or an old school fight at the convention involving those candidates.
The fact that it's quickly becoming a coronation, makes me very suspicious. This is Democrats after all!

Makes me wonder, that instead really rallying behind her, they are actually endorsing her, figuring Trump will probably win, and she would have taken her shot and then she'll be out of the way going forward. She was viewed by many as the 'Kamalla problem' in that many viewed other candidates as being stronger, but they didn't want to be seen as daring to look beyond the 'woman-of-color' which as we all know, as Democrats these people view everything through the lens of racial equity, and even if Lincoln or JFK were standing right in front of them ready to serve, they wouldn't dare go past that aforementioned black woman.

View attachment 982516
I mean, Trump is a despicable piece of shit of a human being. You could insert any person in the country into Kamala's role and people would rally behind them. There's no need for you to be so confused.

View attachment 982516
Just curious, are you a Republican? Because I've noticed this has bothered a lot of Republicans but us Democrats all seem to be thrilled about it. The more I hear, the more I realize she's the right choice. If not her, why not? It would just be fodder for Republicans to use to divide us. Kamala is the VP and under these special circumstances, we don't have time to primary. So our party leaders, and Biden, feels she's the one.

You know, Biden could still be the candidate. He IS the candidate. Right? So I guess he can say he will drop out but he endorsed Kamala. Do you think all the other Democrats are going to go against him?

Kamala is going to win. So far I'm not hearing much from Republicans other than the old tired she slept her way to the top. Yea well so did Don.

Speak monkey!

All The Ways The Right Is Melting Down Over Kamala Harris​

"They are watching Democratic enthusiasm skyrocket in real-time, and if I were them, I'd be pretty freaked out too,"

In the 24 hours since President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to take his place at the top of the ticket, the right has struggled to mount a unified response ― whipsawing between different strains of messaging that have veered from angry to conspiratorial to downright racist.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) claimed Sunday that replacing Biden as the presumptive Democratic nominee would be “unlawful,” suggesting that Republicans would file legal challenges to prevent him from leaving the 2024 race.

“Turns out the so-called ‘party of democracy’ thinks it can overrule the votes of over 14 million Americans,” Johnson, who led the legal effort to overturn Trump’s 2020 presidential election loss, said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Democrats Are Only Supporting Harris Because Of Her ‘Ethnic Background’!

Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-Wis.), who has drawn criticism for making racist comments in the past, said Sunday that some members of the Democratic Party feel pressure to rally around Harris because of her “ethnic background.” The remark came just a few weeks after another House Republican dismissively called Harris a diversity, equity and inclusion hire.

Kellyanne Conway said Sunday that Harris shouldn’t be the Democratic presidential nominee because she “does not speak well.”

“she wants to ban plastic straws”

I mean, Trump is a despicable piece of shit of a human being. You could insert any person in the country into Kamala's role and people would rally behind them. There's no need for you to be so confused.

I'm not "confused", I'm 'surprised'.
Yes, O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y millions of Americans will rally behind WHOEVER is the nominee running against Trump. I just would have thought there would have been other candidates come forward, like Shapiro, Whitmer, Newsom, Warren, Landrieu.
Again, I'm more inclined to now believe they are getting out of the way, in order for Kamala to be out of the way, for the future.

All The Ways The Right Is Melting Down Over Kamala Harris​

"They are watching Democratic enthusiasm skyrocket in real-time, and if I were them, I'd be pretty freaked out too,"

In the 24 hours since President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to take his place at the top of the ticket, the right has struggled to mount a unified response ― whipsawing between different strains of messaging that have veered from angry to conspiratorial to downright racist.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) claimed Sunday that replacing Biden as the presumptive Democratic nominee would be “unlawful,” suggesting that Republicans would file legal challenges to prevent him from leaving the 2024 race.

“Turns out the so-called ‘party of democracy’ thinks it can overrule the votes of over 14 million Americans,” Johnson, who led the legal effort to overturn Trump’s 2020 presidential election loss, said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Democrats Are Only Supporting Harris Because Of Her ‘Ethnic Background’!

Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-Wis.), who has drawn criticism for making racist comments in the past, said Sunday that some members of the Democratic Party feel pressure to rally around Harris because of her “ethnic background.” The remark came just a few weeks after another House Republican dismissively called Harris a diversity, equity and inclusion hire.

Kellyanne Conway said Sunday that Harris shouldn’t be the Democratic presidential nominee because she “does not speak well.”

“she wants to ban plastic straws”

I don't think anyone is "melting down". I think we would have preferred to run against the fossil, but Kumilla didn't exactly run circles around anybody in the 2020 primary.

I don't think anyone is "melting down". I think we would have preferred to run against the fossil, but Kumilla didn't exactly run circles around anybody in the 2020 primary.

One of your only complaints about Biden was his age. That's gone now. Now Trump will be 80, the average American man lives to 75 and JD Vance thinks abortion should be illegal, even if raped or incest.

That was the past. Now we are looking to the future, and that is NOT convicted felon Trump.
The majority of Americans are sick of even hearing his name and cannot wait for him and his whining and bitching and chaos to just go away.

That was the past. Now we are looking to the future, and that is NOT convicted felon Trump.
The majority of Americans are sick of even hearing his name and cannot wait for him and his whining and bitching and chaos to just go away.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Bill Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Oh that's just Bill Maher right?

"Donald Trump is missing in action. He should be on this stage tonight. He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have," DeSantis said.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

I have been really surprised that there has been this mad rush to endorse Harris.
Word is she conspired with Pelosi and the left to steal Biden's nomination so it was all planned. Pelosi finally had to threaten to 25th amendment Biden's ass to force him to quit. Obviously Kamala was already on board with that.

One of your only complaints about Biden was his age. That's gone now. Now Trump will be 80, the average American man lives to 75 and JD Vance thinks abortion should be illegal, even if raped or incest.

Yep, it's not a pretty ticket.
I would have much preferred something like a 'DeSantis/Scott' ticket. However, Dimocrats will continue to promote the flooding of America with the third-world, so I'm all in for Trump!!!

Word is she conspired with Pelosi and the left to steal Biden's nomination so it was all planned. Pelosi finally had to threaten to 25th amendment Biden's ass to force him to quit. Obviously Kamala was already on board with that.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised!
Just when you thought Pelosi was fading away, she all of a sudden has come back with a vengeance!

Yep, it's not a pretty ticket.
I would have much preferred something like a 'DeSantis/Scott' ticket. However, Dimocrats will continue to promote the flooding of America with the third-world, so I'm all in for Trump!!!

What do you care? Do you want your social security? We have a worker shortage at the same time we have record old fucks retiring and sucking off uncle sams tits. Do you want the treasury to go broke or something?

We aren't having enough kids. We can't fix this without immigrants. Companies want growth and say they need low wage workers? Where the fuck do you think you are going to find cheap labor dummy?

In the 2000's we had 1 job for every 20 workers. Back then, I couldn't agree with you more on this. But today we have unfilled jobs. Illegal immigrants or asylum seekers really isn't even an issue today. Tells me your desperate and Joe's done such a good job, you're nit picking. Seriously.

Forum List

Back