With just 3 Republican votes the House passes $15 an hour minimum wage bill.

Jeff Bezos makes $260 million a day while most of his employees barely make it by on under $30 K a year.

That is not capitalism dumbasses.
That's a fucking rigged up the ass system.
$230 million a day, that's 1.3 billion for a 5 day work week.
I love reading jealous postings like yours, you truly hate america!! you can leave mf. you lack the ability to see a bigger picture.
Actually I was trying to point out how unrealistic that number is. He doesn't earn $230 million each day. All I did was use a little math. You made unfounded assumptions about my post.
ASS-U-ME much!

Has anyone ever heard of a poor person creating jobs?
All of you who get up and go to work KNOW that whoever is making sure you have a well paying stable job hasn't been sitting on their mommy's couch eating fast food and smoking dope all day.
It's not called a meritocracy for nothing.
What the business owner makes and what he/she does with their hard earned money is none of your fucking business just as what you do with your hard earned money is none of the business owner's business.

Can't wait to see how much a Big Mac cost when you have to pay the worker at the drive up window $15.00 dollars an hour.
You shouldnt be eating that crap you and donnie.
If people didn’t then there would be no fast food places and those workers would not even have job much less needing to get paid 15 dollars an hour for doing it. FYI I don’t eat Big Macs.

And yet.... CNN is running a story today talking about how automation and "near employless" stores are crushing the poor.
Well guess what Angelo .... you will see many, many more stores do away with clerks/cashiers and baggers if this actually became law.
Guaranteed.
Just like in Maine and Washington... the result was less employment for min. wage jobs.

After minimum wage has been frozen for a decade and they propose a bill that will raise the wage to $15 SIX YEARS FROM NOW

Republicans can still not support it

And yet.... CNN is running a story today talking about how automation and "near employless" stores are crushing the poor.
Well guess what Angelo .... you will see many, many more stores do away with clerks/cashiers and baggers if this actually became law.
Guaranteed.
Just like in Maine and Washington... the result was less employment for min. wage jobs.
They are doing it NOW with a $7.25 wage

Can't wait to see how much a Big Mac cost when you have to pay the worker at the drive up window $15.00 dollars an hour.
You shouldnt be eating that crap you and donnie.
If people didn’t then there would be no fast food places and those workers would not even have job much less needing to get paid 15 dollars an hour for doing it. FYI I don’t eat Big Macs.
Nothing wrong with occasional fast food. People need to stop acting like elitist jerks.
We eat at different places every day depending on where our job takes us in the city.

/——/ Bezos is paid more because he’s worth more. The guy sweeping the floor couldn’t do Jeff’s job for 5 seconds and neither could you.
A quote from Professor Richard Wolff....

"The undemocratic organization of production increasingly concentrates income and wealth, as well as economic power, in a tiny percentage of the population.

Those concentrations dominate politics as well. Fundraising for political campaigns and policies tends to rely on those with the most resources to offer. Wealth translates into political influence. The result is a system of decisions that protect and strengthen capitalism."

Capitalism Is The Reason Your Employer Is Screwing You Over

Jeff Bezos makes $260 million a day while most of his employees barely make it by on under $30 K a year.

I love reading jealous postings like yours, you truly hate america!! you can leave mf. you lack the ability to see a bigger picture.
Actually I was trying to point out how unrealistic that number is. He doesn't earn $230 million each day. All I did was use a little math. You made unfounded assumptions about my post.
ASS-U-ME much!
Jeff Bezos' salary (2017) was $81,840 per year. I doubt that has changed much. His billions comes from owning Amazon stock. This is not liquid money in the company that could be used for employee compensation. Amazon employees are welcome to buy stocks which can earn them money whether they show up for work or not just like Bezos' stocks earn him money.

Jeff Bezos will still make the annual salary of his lowest-paid employees every 11.5 seconds

The article conflates earnings from investments with hourly wages. Not the same thing. An increase in the price of Bezos's Amazon stock shares by 50 billion does not mean Amazon has 50 billion to spread out to the employees in hourly compensation.

Last edited:
Guaranteed.
And your point?
You think doubling the wage is not going to ramp that up faster?

ASS-U-ME much!
Jeff Bezos' salary (2017) was $81,840 per year. I doubt that has changed much. His billions comes from owning Amazon stock. This is not liquid money in the company that could be used for employee compensation. Amazon employees are welcome to buy stocks which can earn them money whether they show up for work or not just like Bezos' stocks earn him money.
He knows he has to pay tax on income but not accumulated wealth

Guaranteed.
Therein lies our unprecedented dilemma. How to balance a workforce where automation is replacing jobs and overpopulation creating the need for more jobs.

Guaranteed.
And your point?
You think doubling the wage is not going to ramp that up faster?
They will do it regardless of an increase in minimum wage
They always have

Self serve gas pumps were put in when minimum wage was $2.25 an hour. Didn’t stop them

Guaranteed.
Therein lies our unprecedented dilemma. How to balance a workforce where automation is replacing jobs and overpopulation creating the need for more jobs.
Brought you you by globalism and corporatism.
And BOTH parties are absolutely bought and paid for by both. BOTH PARTIES.

ASS-U-ME much!
it's always the leftist cons job to misinform on what a rich person makes salary vs investment wise. And guess what, all of can do exactly the same thing.

After minimum wage has been frozen for a decade and they propose a bill that will raise the wage to $15 SIX YEARS FROM NOW

Republicans can still not support it
Think about it . Only 30 years ago the federal minimum wage was $3.35 . 20 years ago - $5.15.
They've been screwing us forever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back