With just 3 Republican votes the House passes $15 an hour minimum wage bill.

So the RW here would rather that workers get paid less than $10 an hour and be on food stamps...
As long as businesses can make a profit off of low wage workers
The average PRE-TAX income of a McDonalds store is $150,000.
However, the cost to the owner is between $1 mil and $2 mil depending on size and location.
Currently the average number of employees per store is 18 (half what it was 10 years ago)
Let's say they average 26 hours a week. 26x18 = 468 hours. Average pay at McDonalds today is roughly $9/hr.
Increasing by $6 would cost the owner just over $146,000.
So the store would instantly break even at best.
What do you think will happen to the prices?
IRS can fix that with tax breaks etc.
We bailed out Wall Street, and now it's time to do the same for Main Street.

You mean the Obama administration bailed out Wall Street.

look at the government slacker. BTW, minimum wage was for kids working in summer during summer vacation and for students at college part time to make living money for their time in college. it was never for making a career with. the fact that you believe that's what it is tells everyone how uninformed you are.
Get the fuck off my thread you pos troll.
You got my PM bitch.

The $15 wage takes effect in 2025
Let McDonalds handle it

Oh they will.
Just like I said they will.
And the end result will be less hours and less employees.
And that makes the problem worse - not better.
McDonalds can juggle their workforce any way they wish. They have done it through 60 years of minimum wage increases

The market adjusts and Mickey Ds survives

Exactly, you are agreeing with what I am saying, when you think you are debating.
Throughout the past 20 years McDonalds has decreased the number of employees per store. Dramatically in the past 5. The minimum wage is $7.25 McDonalds hasn't paid that low for years. The average is $9/hr starting out. Avg. nationwide is $9.35. And that is rising every year.
Force them to damn near double that in 5 years and you will absolutely see a dramatic change. And that change will certainly be less people working to the point of "lights out" operation.

look at the government slacker. BTW, minimum wage was for kids working in summer during summer vacation and for students at college part time to make living money for their time in college. it was never for making a career with. the fact that you believe that's what it is tells everyone how uninformed you are.
You got my PM bitch.
your thread? when did you take ownership? let's see those papers. this is a message board, it would make sense for you to grow up and treat it as such. now, about that minimum wage, did you understand it was never meant for career money?

Long overdue...

With Support of Just 3 Republicans, House Democrats Pass 'Historic' Raise the Wage Act to Guarantee Workers $15 Minimum Wage

Progressives in Congress were joined by workers, business owners, and labor rights advocates in celebrating the "historic" passage on Thursday of the Raise the Wage Act, aimed at guaranteeing all American workers a minimum wage of $15.

Two hundred thirty House Democrats were joined by only three Republicans—Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Will Hurd of Texas, and Christopher H. Smith of New Jersey—in supporting the Raise the Wage Act (RTWA), which would raise the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour by 2025 and end the use of sub-minimum wages for tipped workers.

With Support of Just 3 Republicans, House Democrats Pass 'Historic' Raise the Wage Act to Guarantee Workers $15 Minimum Wage
The dems attempt at destroying the economy.

There's only one explanation for why Democrats vote for stupid shit like this. They must realize that the people who vote for them are even dumber than raising the MW to $15. Democrats, keeping them poor and pissed off for the last 50 years.

You got my PM bitch.
your thread? when did you take ownership? let's see those papers. this is a message board, it would make sense for you to grow up and treat it as such. now, about that minimum wage, did you understand it was never meant for career money?

Angelo is the OP.
That makes it his thread, dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got my PM bitch.

Angelo is the OP.

he doesn't own it and can't direct who can and can't comment in it. asshat. you're a busy body eh, got to get into other's business. you must be a kick in public.

This is how not to start a civil discussion, especially with someone you know absolutely nothing about.
too funny, you expect the government to get your education and job. what a lazy fk you are.

I went to college, earned a degree and went and got a well paying job five times the minimum wage. nobody grabbed my shirt to hold me back. I chose to better myself and take the opportunities that people were willing to pay. no one forced anyone to do anything for me.
And if I happen to be even more successful than you then I must be an asshole too, huh ?

You got my PM bitch.

Angelo is the OP.

he doesn't own it and can't direct who can and can't comment in it. asshat. you're a busy body eh, got to get into other's business. you must be a kick in public.

It’s how message boards work dumbass.

This is how not to start a civil discussion, especially with someone you know absolutely nothing about.
too funny, you expect the government to get your education and job. what a lazy fk you are.

I went to college, earned a degree and went and got a well paying job five times the minimum wage. nobody grabbed my shirt to hold me back. I chose to better myself and take the opportunities that people were willing to pay. no one forced anyone to do anything for me.
And if I happen to be even more successful than you then I must be an asshole too, huh ?
if you're complaining about lazy people getting salaries undeserved, sure! not sure how it changes? it becomes obvious you don't know what minimum wage jobs are, entry level jobs or jobs for kids. as entry level jobs, the corporation pays for training and school. the investment is for the candidates future. My hope is always that lazy people like you educate yourself on life and economics.

You got my PM bitch.

Angelo is the OP.

really? the OP owns other's access? I don't think so big guy

Last edited:
You got my PM bitch.

Angelo is the OP.

really? the OP owns others access? I don't think so big guy

You are really stupid, little guy.

Why are Republicans outraged at low wage workers making more than $7.25 an hour?

/----/ Good for him and the young lady. I hope your son is investing some of his $$$.

Yes, he is. And he's technically not my Son. My wife and I took him in. He was a 'battered child' and we raised him.

It was touch and go there for a while, but he's doing very well right now, thank you.

/----/ Good for him and the young lady. I hope your son is investing some of his $$$.

Yes, he is. And he's technically not my Son. My wife and I took him in. He was a 'battered child' and we raised him.

It was touch and go there for a while, but he's doing very well right now, thank you.
/——/ Thank you for saving him.

Angelo is the OP.

really? the OP owns others access? I don't think so big guy

You are really stupid, little guy.

says the interfering fk. I give two shits who or what you think. constructive criticism.

He's a narcissistic egomaniac judging by his self-congratulating attitude.
Pretty funny for being anonymous, so he can also be brave enough to
go around throwing syi's at people he doesn't even know.

(I'm guessing "he" ....most women aren't this obnoxious.)
I speak the truth, and you can't handle your own misgivings.

Forum List

Back