With just 3 Republican votes the House passes $15 an hour minimum wage bill.

/——/ They say that to distract you libtards. Meanwhile their accountants are working to pay as little tax as is allowed. BTW they can write a check to the Treasury Dept any time they want. But you already knew that.
Smirk
Being called a Republican really triggers your defense mechanisms doesn't it Huckleberry ?
And if you look at Find all threads by Angelo , I'm clearly not a 'libtard'. Just an American.

It's what happens when you make policy to fit an idea rather than reality
Why are Republicans outraged at low wage workers making more than $7.25 an hour?

We're not.
But we can see how outraged you are thinking we are outraged.
That;s how it works today.
Because today, Disagree = outraged.

/——/ They say that to distract you libtards. Meanwhile their accountants are working to pay as little tax as is allowed. BTW they can write a check to the Treasury Dept any time they want. But you already knew that.
Smirk
Being called a Republican really triggers your defense mechanisms doesn't it Huckleberry ?
And if you look at Find all threads by Angelo , I'm clearly not a 'libtard'. Just an American.
it's a message board and you can be anything. intellectually, you're a loser though.

Smirk
/——/ I wouldn’t be a Republican if it triggered me, you big dope. Now respond to my post about the rich paying more tax any time they want.

Smirk
/——/ I wouldn’t be a Republican if it triggered me, you big dope. Now respond to my post about the rich paying more tax any time they want.
he still doesn't understand debating. he thinks he can just post and you and I have to accept his nonsense. 15 dollars an hour is poverty waiting to happen, ask any economist especially the CBO. I already posted their view on this. but a leftist can't figure that shit out at all. they also don't know that anyone can pay as much as they want in taxes at any time.

When I was asked to join 17 other zillionaires in signing on to a letter supporting a modest wealth tax, I didn't hesitate for a nanosecond — not just because it is the right thing to do for the American people, but because it's the right thing to do for the American economy. In fact, as a venture capitalist and serial entrepreneur who has made a personal fortune founding or funding more than 30 companies, I have come to the conclusion that a wealth tax would actually increase investment, boost productivity, grow the economy, and create more and better jobs.
Want to grow the economy? Tax rich people like me.

Jeff Bezos makes $260 million a day while most of his employees barely make it by on under $30 K a year.

That is not capitalism dumbasses.
That's a fucking rigged up the ass system.
So what your saying is, take his money and give it to people who didn't found a company worth 134 billion ?

When I was asked to join 17 other zillionaires in signing on to a letter supporting a modest wealth tax, I didn't hesitate for a nanosecond — not just because it is the right thing to do for the American people, but because it's the right thing to do for the American economy. In fact, as a venture capitalist and serial entrepreneur who has made a personal fortune founding or funding more than 30 companies, I have come to the conclusion that a wealth tax would actually increase investment, boost productivity, grow the economy, and create more and better jobs.
Want to grow the economy? Tax rich people like me.
too funny, simply meaningless blah, blah, blah. he can give his money at any time, he doesn't need to sign a damn thing, the fact he hasn't given any more, is him walking his walk away from your nonsense.

Smirk
he still doesn't understand debating. he thinks he can just post and you and I have to accept his nonsense. 15 dollars an hour is poverty waiting to happen, ask any economist especially the CBO. I already posted their view on this. but a leftist can't figure that shit out at all. they also don't know that anyone can pay as much as they want in taxes at any time.
Angelo see, you can't debate me. you are intellectually over your head. you will never understand junior. what are you like fifteen.?

So what your saying is, take his money and give it to people who didn't found a company worth 134 billion ?
Stating facts that we're $22 trillion in debt and there has been a $20 trillion shift in private wealth to the top 1% on top of that . That's $40 trillion missing in just 40 years.

Why are Republicans outraged at low wage workers making more than $7.25 an hour?

We're not.

Republicans are not counter offering a $12.00 minimum wage. They are offering NOTHING. Nothing after ten years a $7.25 an hour

Republicans demand a low cost workforce to enhance corporate profits

Stating facts that we're $22 trillion in debt and there has been a $20 trillion shift in private wealth to the top 1% on top of that . That's $40 trillion missing in just 40 years.

and taking every dollar out of the economy doesn't solve the problem, nor does it reduce our debt. someone should explain how economics work.

We're not.

Republicans are not counter offering a $12.00 minimum wage. They are offering NOTHING. Nothing after ten years a $7.25 an hour

See, I know even you know that isn't true. You are too much like my brother, you just say stuff trying to always fit an idea of your opinions.
Corporations don't make their money today off the backs of AMERICAN low wages.
They make it through share values which are on the backs of GLOBAL extraordinarily low wages.

We're not.

See, I know even you know that isn't true. You are too much like my brother, you just say stuff trying to always fit an idea of your opinions.
Corporations don't make their money today off the backs of AMERICAN low wages.
They make it through share values which are on the backs of GLOBAL extraordinarily low wages.
OK...then show me the Republican sponsored proposal on minimum wage

Forum List

Back