With Navy Yard Mass Killing Unfolding, Obama Warns of ‘Extreme Wing’ Republicans

249747271_640.jpg

I never thought Id see the day where my own president has been nailed with one major embarrassment after another, then blames the congress and bush on it. "What Me Worry"?? sometimes we have to wonder if the USA would be in this mess if Alfred E Newman was President.

Odickmer said 'we will hold whoever did this responsible'. That's the exact thing he said about Benghazi and we are still waiting.

What a freaking moron

-Geaux

Ask Bin Laden if he was held responsible. Oh wait, you can't. You can thank Obama for that one.

Nah, he was playing cards.
GWB gave kill or capture order in 2001.

Seal team 6 killed OBL.

This GW Bush?

Let's ask him how he feels about Bin Laden:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupDegJ3avQ]Bush truly not concerned about bin laden - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I see. Don't worry, Mr Bush, your successor will take care of it.

Seal team 6 died under suspicious circumstances shortly after...............................................

You're an idiot :thup:

Barry Hussein acknowledged the horrific murders on the US Navy Base barely a mile away and then he dismissed it as if it was a minor glitch in his otherwise perfect day and went into the campaign mode that he loves. Not only was it down right disrespectful but it was very peculiar.

Is he crazy or just unfit for office? Obama was briefed about the shootings at the Navy Yard and helicopters were flying around looking for two other possible suspects, Reagan National airport was grounded and all you could hear was police emergency vehicles and at that time it was reported that 7 government employees were murdered. Barry Hussein took the podium calmly referred to the "cowardly act" (which was still ongoing) and launched into a campaign speech about the wonderful economy he allegedly created. The moment was so inappropriate that it defies understanding.

Ask Bin Laden if he was held responsible. Oh wait, you can't. You can thank Obama for that one.

Seal team 6 killed OBL.

This GW Bush?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupDegJ3avQ]Bush truly not concerned about bin laden - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I see. Don't worry, Mr Bush, your successor will take care of it.....:

Al Qaeda was and is the bigger threat. Bin Laden didn't build that.

Is he crazy or just unfit for office? Obama was briefed about the shootings at the Navy Yard and helicopters were flying around looking for two other possible suspects, Reagan National airport was grounded and all you could hear was police emergency vehicles and at that time it was reported that 7 government employees were murdered. Barry Hussein took the podium calmly referred to the "cowardly act" (which was still ongoing) and launched into a campaign speech about the wonderful economy he allegedly created. The moment was so inappropriate that it defies understanding.

Mass shootings are such a regular occurrence in the US...I'm surprised he even mentioned it.

Mass shootings are such a regular occurrence in the US...I'm surprised he even mentioned it.

Dying nation. Death throes.

Odickmer said 'we will hold whoever did this responsible'. That's the exact thing he said about Benghazi and we are still waiting.

What a freaking moron

-Geaux

The issue is that Obama is great at wanting everyone to be responsible...except Obama.

What a freaking moron

-Geaux

The issue is that Obama is great at wanting everyone to be responsible...except Obama.

[ame=http://youtu.be/CZYP7O_OKRw]Obama 2010: The buck stops with me on national security - YouTube[/ame]

Seal team 6 killed OBL.

This GW Bush?

Oh, I see. Don't worry, Mr Bush, your successor will take care of it.....:

Al Qaeda was and is the bigger threat. Bin Laden didn't build that.

So, Obama should have left Osama alone. Got it.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear from the NRA about how they should of had armed guards ... oh wait the did have armed guards ... the problem was he shot them the took their automatic weapons and killed people with them ... we don't need no stupid law saying that crazy people can't have own gun, cause that will take their second amendment away ... by cracky

I can't wait to hear from the NRA about how they should of had armed guards ... oh wait the did have armed guards ... the problem was he shot them the took their automatic weapons and killed people with them ... we don't need no stupid law saying that crazy people can't have own gun, cause that will take their second amendment away ... by cracky

Well SFBs, you are exposing what the NRA has been an advocate of for many years! The shooter was mental, likely on psycho-trophic prescription drugs, or had been, but the mental care people won't divulge information to keep such people from legally owning firearms. The NRA is an advocate of people like the shooter not being allowed firearms.

The security detail had been cut back by Obama's people. Most of the military and others were not armed, but only a few security people were. Also, you are dumber than owlshit!:mad:

Forum List

Back