With Navy Yard Mass Killing Unfolding, Obama Warns of ‘Extreme Wing’ Republicans

With Navy Yard Mass Killing Unfolding, Obama Warns of ?Extreme Wing? Republicans | Saving the Republic: Video News & Opinion

WTF is wrong with this dude. Oh yeah it was military personal that died so he can care less. He never cared about them military or white people, Only Muslims and blacks and union thugs

You idiots are always cherry picking shit. Why don't you show the entire speech rather than making it look like this is the only thing he talked about? I imagine you're not even smart enough to know that you were duped. Damn Sheeples.

[ame=http://youtu.be/uC7oKlSgvAI]Obama On Shipyard Shootings, Anniversary Of Great Recession - Full Speech - YouTube[/ame]

This thread reminds me of all those lovely Twitter comments when Miss NY won the Miss America pageant. Same level of intelligent comment.

I know, damn race-obsessed lefties.

The left plants their own racist hoaxes.

Ohio Student Says Racist Campus Postings A 'Joke'

Just like they did at Oberlin College. Then they pretend it was conservative republicans.

More of the same. This is doubtless the "racism" that Bodacious refers to. It is fake, of course.
You won?t believe what CNN considers racist | Fox News

Odickmer said 'we will hold whoever did this responsible'. That's the exact thing he said about Benghazi and we are still waiting.

What a freaking moron

-Geaux

Ask Bin Laden if he was held responsible. Oh wait, you can't. You can thank Obama for that one.
You can actually thank Bush for that one.

Obama just used the apparatus that was put in place by Bush.

I'll give him credit for saying, "go ahead".

That satisfy you?

Odickmer said 'we will hold whoever did this responsible'. That's the exact thing he said about Benghazi and we are still waiting.

What a freaking moron

-Geaux

Ask Bin Laden if he was held responsible. Oh wait, you can't. You can thank Obama for that one.

Yes I'm sure Obama has his hands full already, closing embassies to hide from a "decimated" Al Qaeda :lol:

Is there anyone in the US - apart from the President of course - who thinks the Washington navy yard shootings were the fault of the Republicans party?

Sure - all obama cult worshipers :D

But why are all of these mass murderers extreme leftists?

Well, you can observe on this board that our leftist friends are usually miserable unhappy whining pussies. They can not take the heat of life burden without blaming everyone around and without expecting everyone to make them happy. If that doesn't happen -they snap and "punish" the mankind that they have extreme contempt for.

Tells all about the worldview they share

Last edited:
Shooter had a documented history of mental illness and bought the gun legally. He was treated in VA hospital for psychiatric problems.

Lax gun laws pulled the trigger.

Ron Reagan on Gun Control - Feb 6, 1989 - YouTube

And, using the same gun as Sandy Hook.

That gun is chosen for a reason - it does incredible damage. Some of the children at Sandy Hook were unrecognizable, others were literally cut in two.

This has got to stop.

Note to op and other gullible rw's - stop falling for these lies. You don't help your own cause by being so willing to believe every anti-Obama lie that comes along.

Shooter had a documented history of mental illness and bought the gun legally. He was treated in VA hospital for psychiatric problems.

That gun is chosen for a reason - it does incredible damage. Some of the children at Sandy Hook were unrecognizable, others were literally cut in two.

This has got to stop.

Note to op and other gullible rw's - stop falling for these lies. You don't help your own cause by being so willing to believe every anti-Obama lie that comes along.

And spoons make people fat...

:lol:

This has got to stop.

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it illegal to shoot a person more than once....

Forum List

Back