With Navy Yard Mass Killing Unfolding, Obama Warns of ‘Extreme Wing’ Republicans

yah, i just took notice of that, ever since that Corpseman speech, he hasn't done one ever since. just like he hasn't made a speech in front of a group of "Living Dead People" since 2007.

ODS is a terrible, terrible thing. You should see if there is a cure.

I see you didn't take this advice:

5782775230_46f1fbd8de.jpg

From MSNBC News: at this time we can only speculate that the shooter was white, possibly a tanned hispanic, maybe even a dark skinned asian, but we can assume that the shooter was at least half white, and most likely a conservative who hates government. more on this story as soon as Chris Matthews comes back from crapping in the toilet.

Is there anyone in the US - apart from the President of course - who thinks the Washington navy yard shootings were the fault of the Republicans party?

I think we can blame the sequesta at this point, i mean, they had to cut back on security at the naval yard, right?

certainly harry ried will be all over the floor

and the prezbo too i suppose

telling us exactly that is to why we need to simply open the flood gates of spending

Using a tragic incident like this for political gain is simply disgusting. BUt it is now SOP for the Offender In Chief.
Somewhere I have to wonder if Obama is not suffering from a mental illness. At times he doesnt seem to be engaged in his surroundings. He has grandiose views of himself. He lies baldly in ways easily detectible, and states them without any acknowledgement that he is lying. Even when caught on it, he lies and dissembles. He didnt draw that red line. Someone else did it.
Is Obama bipolar?

breaking news says the shooter was being treated for mental problems

and heard voices in his head

My new theory is that Aaron Alexis was trying to get the government employees to get to work. Everyone having coffee and donuts at 830 in the AM?

Forum List

Back