With Problems Solved, California Sues City Because It’s Expensive to Live There

Yeah, I wonder why any city would want to preserve it's property values and tax base. Commiefornia is becoming more commie by the day. I just hope the fuckers that flee that shit hole stay the hell out of TX, we got enough commies already.

To think California was the Golden Place back then.....surf, golden beaches ...and more

So, so, so many years ago.....so many eons of time away from today......

The California I knew was so different ...... but all that is gone..... like any other Antiquity civilization today

Lost is time......sad.....

sad and gone

To think California was the Golden Place back then.....surf, golden beaches ...and more

The California I knew was so different ...... but all that is gone..... like any other Antiquity civilization today

sad and gone
Just more Leftist fascism.

Funny how the Left make up new laws to prosecute people. Funny too how San Fran was skipped with its 7 figure rates for 500 sq ft apartments.

California Sues City Over Lack of Affordable Housing
So much to be hissyfittingly outraged over, so little time.
You forgot what your masters told you say.

You’re supposed to respond with I’m afraid of California Leftards.

Now be a faithful Lemming and repost the correct response.

Funny how the Left make up new laws to prosecute people. Funny too how San Fran was skipped with its 7 figure rates for 500 sq ft apartments.

California Sues City Over Lack of Affordable Housing
So much to be hissyfittingly outraged over, so little time.
You forgot what your masters told you say.

You’re supposed to respond with I’m afraid of California Leftards.

Now be a faithful Lemming and repost the correct response.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, all you partisanshitheads sound alike to me.

Yeah, I wonder why any city would want to preserve it's property values and tax base. Commiefornia is becoming more commie by the day. I just hope the fuckers that flee that shit hole stay the hell out of TX, we got enough commies already.

No shit.

sad and gone

Change is all there is in life. And then you die. Doesn't matter who you blame. I mean I can do all that with the best of 'em. But everything we used to enjoy was taken from someone else in the expanse of time. Some of us seem to be resisting it coming their turn. I don’t really see that happening, but I feel the fear of it. And I don't belittle it, I just don't understand it. The fear is not being directed at the people in power who orchestrated it at large. The party stuff is nonsense and a distraction from confronting the power.

sad and gone

Change is all there is in life. And then you die. Doesn't matter who you blame. I mean I can do all that with the best of 'em. But everything we used to enjoy was taken from someone else in the expanse of time. Some of us seem to be resisting it coming their turn. I don’t really see that happening, but I feel the fear of it. And I don't belittle it, I just don't understand it. The fear is not being directed at the people in power who orchestrated it at large. The party stuff is nonsense and a distraction from confronting the power.

moron

enough said

Oh gee, the Governor is from San Fran. Now we know why it’s ok for the abaerage 500 sq ft apartment to be 7 figures there.

Forum List

Back