with the abundance of weakness shown by our unelected president; radical islam is on the move

biden's giving the iranians every thing they want in the nuke deal.
He;s afraid to piss em off so now it appears he;s letting them do anything they want militarily
Has our enemies figured this guy out or what. i wish it was or what..
The DemTard NUKE deal was NEVER about stopping Iran from getting NUKES. It was always about providing them the COVER to do so, and then trying to extort a little someting from them in the process.

Dementia Joe is doing a carve out for Russia in this new deal where they can sell Iran weapons with impunity, launder oil and gas through Iran and have a nice little loophole for them for financial transactions.

It's a Nukes for Oil Death Deal that will most likely result in Making The Middle East Glass Again!

You knew Trump would be tough in Islam when he enacted the Muslim ban over the objection of liberal Democrats. Dems fighting against the ban shows they will never be tough against Islam.

Radical Islam again :rolleyes:

The U.S. can't have any credibility on the Ukraine War as long as republicans keep reminding the world that if the U.S. launched another Ukraine/Iraq style invasion there would be massive support for it here, cheering it on like so many Russians are doing about the slaughter in Ukraine.
What makes you think that Russians are cheering on the slaughter in Ukraine?... I see no evidence of that whatsoever..

Trump couldn't trust the swamp lawyers or the courts...when they ripped his second term away I knew it was over....outsiders beware...this is what will happen to you if you decide to run for president....
What 2nd term? He lost. Even the republican governors and attorneys general show that he lost.

The biggest threat to Americans is not radical Islam,
Since the 9/11 attack, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists.

What 2nd term? He lost. Even the republican governors and attorneys general show that he lost.
I just posted three posts explaining to you why I do not believe Biden legitimately won the election....if you don't agree that's fine...do you agree that Putin and Trump never colluded?....
Because we have proven that was a lie from the Clinton campaign...
I can't understand American citizens fighting to defend such a loser failure like Joe Biden with everything that's happening here and abroad...you all sound like idiots....
look at the world and compare it to two years ago...my God I just can't suffer fools any longer...
Enjoy Biden's gas and food prices...he promised you they would go up and you voted for it.... :dunno:

I just posted three posts explaining to you why I do not believe Biden legitimately won the election....if you don't agree that's fine...do you agree that Putin and Trump never colluded?....
I can't understand American citizens fighting to defend such a loser failure like Joe Biden with everything that's happening here and abroad...you all sound like idiots....
look at the world and compare it to two years ago...my God I just can't suffer fools any longer...
Enjoy Biden's gas and food prices...he promised you they would go up and you voted for it.... :dunno:
That is the trouble with your beliefs. You can believe anything, but reality is real, right there in plain view, no matter what you believe. You need a reality check.

What makes you think that Russians are cheering on the slaughter in Ukraine?... I see no evidence of that whatsoever..
They are cheering the "special operation." How many have seen the slaughters on TV, I do not know. The Russian citizenry may have to be walked around the ruined cities of Ukraine the way Germans were walked around Nazi concentration camps so they could no longer deny the truth.

They are cheering the "special operation." How many have seen the slaughters on TV, I do not know. The Russian citizenry may have to be walked around the ruined cities of Ukraine the way Germans were walked around Nazi concentration camps so they could no longer deny the truth.
I suspect that Putin may have an uprising on his hands otherwise....however what we have not been privy to is the ongoing slaughter, kidnapping and abuse of the Dobas and Luhansk Russian communties at the hands of the central government in Kiev....it is at the very heart of this current conflict.

JO

I suspect that Putin may have an uprising on his hands otherwise....however what we have not been privy to is the ongoing slaughter, kidnapping and abuse of the Dobas and Luhansk Russian communties at the hands of the central government in Kiev....it is at the very heart of this current conflict.

JO
Oh you mean the sovereign Ukranian land Russia invaded 8 years ago? What a great plan. Invade a country, wait for them to start fighting back, then accuse them of attacking you.

Lefty's Modus Operandi:
one convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.... Confirmatius Biasus 75 AD

Lefty's Modus Operandi:
one convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.... Confirmatius Biasus 75 AD
yes..... stubborn is a very close friend of stupid....
Rambunctious 2022 AD....

Forum List

Back