With The Latest Revelations About Clarence Thomas, What's The Over Under On "Weeks Until He Resigns in Disgrace"?

How about an honest answer from those on the right wing...

If Soros were funding and going on all these different vacations with a supreme court Justice that were a democratic one, and paying for the husband or wife's salary, and buying their mothers house at a huge profit and then remodeled it and let his or her grandmother continue to live in it and pay their nephew's boarding school for a decade, and that Democratic justice never reported these gifts from the billionaire George Soros as the justice was required to....

What would be your position on this? Please don't lie...honest answers only!

If Soros were funding and going on all these different vacations with a supreme court Justice that were a democratic one, and paying for the husband or wife's salary, and buying their mothers house at a huge profit and then remodeled it and let his or her grandmother continue to live in it and pay their nephew's boarding school for a decade, and that Democratic justice never reported these gifts from the billionaire George Soros as the justice was required to....

How about just admitting that you're a racist?

It's all your side has. lies, exaggerations, and unapologetic outright falsehoods.
aaf.png

A rhetorical question, no doubt.

Not an ounce of racism in my body, nothing I've ever said or done or posted has ever reflected racism....and you know that...

What does your deflection have to do with my question?

How about a little honesty, and answer my question about Soros paying off a Dem appointed SC Justice as your billionaire Crow has done with Thomas, and the Dem justice hiding it all for a decade or two by not declaring the gifts?

Would YOU think that was all hunky dorey ok?

How about just admitting that you're a racist?

It won't happen because Donald Trump has already shown the Rightwingers, that ethics and integrity, and honoring the positions of leadership they are in and giving respect to the institutions, created by the founders in our Constitution,

... matters naught, you can still stay in office, with none of those traits..

Thomas will not resign to protect the integrity of the institution he was sworn in to...its not in his character...look at what he has done by hiding all this stuff....he was arrogant enough to do that every year for the past 25 years and acts as if it was nothing....

It won't happen. He puts himself first, like another politician we know so well, "Hello, Earth to 5th horseman!" my bet, is not a chance in hell!

he's a partisan, fish, line and sinker... resigning would mean Joe Biden picks the replacement...

Even though judges and Justices are NOT SUPPOSE TO BE INVOLVED IN, POLITICAL PARTY POLITICS,

HE'S in it way over his head deep with his best friend and wife....which is another code of ethics he's chosen to break.
There's more coming.

I think he's toast.

There's more coming.

I think he's toast.
He should be...

But I don't think it will happen.

And Rs in the Senate are too too partisan to do what is best for the Country and integrity of this rotten supreme court, to impeach Thomas.

Gorsuch, and John Roberts have ethical issues themselves that have been exposed....not at the Thomas level, but this could prevent them from asking Thomas to resign...imo.

I hope and pray YOU ARE RIGHT, and I am not!

Forum List

Back