With the war going on in Ukraine, and Iran possibly getting the bomb in a couple of years, i went and literally bought the bullet, err i mean gun.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Now we all know that a couple of years ago, while rowing my dingy out in the Mariannas Trench, it, the dingy capsized by a rogue wave and most of my weapons went overboard, never to be found again. While i still have my 6 shooters and lever action rifles, i decided to take the risk of arming myself with a newer type of weapon again, that just incase Russia tries to invade the United States. I will be able to once again, be able to defend this country while many progressives will be fleeing because of the yellow spine they are born with, that i wrote in another post. Here is my new weapon of choice.

1647479919223.png

In case Russia tries to invade the U.S.? Why not do the right thing and join the Army?

Now we all know that a couple of years ago, while rowing my dingy out in the Mariannas Trench, it, the dingy capsized by a rogue wave and most of my weapons went overboard, never to be found again. While i still have my 6 shooters
6 little shooters??? Are you an octopus or something?
Why would you need them? Thats right you don't.
and lever action rifles, i decided to take the risk of arming myself with a newer type of weapon again, that just incase Russia tries to invade the United States.
really? Has there been news on the grapevine that pillaging hordes of Russians are expected soon?
Grow up. You bought it just to show off
I will be able to once again, be able to defend this country
you can even defend your position for buying let alone the country. You'd shit yourself if a bullet went over your head. Youre a gutless witless dickhead gun nut.
while many progressives will be fleeing because of the yellow spine they are born with, that i wrote in another post. Here is my new weapon of choice.
If it did happen I'd be more inclined to join them with you defending America.
Youre no rambo son. Youre just a typical big mouth brain dead gun nut.
As if you would go to war. They don't take mental cripples.

1647543360350.png

I have one
It cycled .308 just fine, but would not cycle 7.62x51.
I swapped in a lighter buffer spring, and now all is well.
It really likes the Russian steel-case crap - shoots it better than NATO milsurp.

If it did happen I'd be more inclined to join them with you defending America.
Youre no rambo son. Youre just a typical big mouth brain dead gun nut.
As if you would go to war. They don't take mental cripples.
Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry and irrational fear.

Now we all know that a couple of years ago, while rowing my dingy out in the Mariannas Trench, it, the dingy capsized by a rogue wave and most of my weapons went overboard, never to be found again. While i still have my 6 shooters and lever action rifles, i decided to take the risk of arming myself with a newer type of weapon again, that just incase Russia tries to invade the United States. I will be able to once again, be able to defend this country while many progressives will be fleeing because of the yellow spine they are born with, that i wrote in another post. Here is my new weapon of choice.

View attachment 616993
That's a really fine rifle Jim. $1129 + tax for an S&W is damn tempting to me. I see it doesn't come with the scope, which is fine, I'm no sniper. I shoot iron sights with the best of them.

Forum List

Back