Without crazy Cali... Hildabeast loses the popular vote too

On January 20th Trump will be sworn is as the duly elected President of the United States, it's all legal like and the butthurt being displayed by the sore losers needs to stop.

It was 'legal' when OJ was found innocent. lol

Are you trying to say Trump's win wasn't legal, Dumb Deer? Go ahead with that nonsense and see how fast you're shellacked to a high sheen.

Get over it, Cankles lost, it's over and so is she

If you ignore the most populated state in the nation then Trump totally wins the Popular Vote. I guess it's never too early for cocktails. lol

Remember all the times the RWnuts have said there ought to be some sort of test before you're allowed to vote?
The OP just flunked that test.

Ignoring the Electoral College is just as silly. Trump won the Presidency using the current system we have for the election process. Pissing and moaning about the Popular Vote is a fool's errand.

The facts are what they are. I got one RW'er yesterday to admit the electoral college is undemocratic.

When they all admit it, we can move on. lol

No, if the country had wanted Trump, the popular vote would have reflected it, because the popular vote speaks for the country as a whole.

No, the popular vote doesn't "speak for the country as a whole" you demented moron, hell almost half the eligible voters didn't even vote and more than half of those that did vote voted for someone other than the Queen of Corruption.

According to your theory, the Presidency should be determined solely by large urban areas and thus shouldn't be bothered with the concerns of anybody living outside those narrow corridors, of course it's pretty clear that you don't really give a shit about "the country as a whole", you only give a shit about whether your party holds power or not.

Fortunately the founders weren't morons and saw this situation for what it is, an enormous risk to political stability and thus gave us the EC for the only nationally elected office.

You should have exactly the same power in the voting booth as I have. Go ahead and make the case that you should have more.

If you ignore the most populated state in the nation then Trump totally wins the Popular Vote. I guess it's never too early for cocktails. lol

Remember all the times the RWnuts have said there ought to be some sort of test before you're allowed to vote?

Ignoring the Electoral College is just as silly. Trump won the Presidency using the current system we have for the election process. Pissing and moaning about the Popular Vote is a fool's errand.

The facts are what they are. I got one RW'er yesterday to admit the electoral college is undemocratic.

I am just trying to spare you a few gray hairs, mate. :lol:

Her lead is over a million and a half votes. The electoral college gave the presidency to the person the American PEOPLE didn't want.

The electoral college gave the presidency to the person the American PEOPLE didn't want.

the Electoral College gave the presidency to the person the COUNTRY wanted, not just a few states

No, if the country had wanted Trump, the popular vote would have reflected it, because the popular vote speaks for the country as a whole.

Hardly...

Enough of the popular vote can be won in 12-15 states to name the president.

Proof the system is undemocratic.

We are not a pure democracy, and never have been, as you know.

Or, maybe you don't.

I am just trying to spare you a few gray hairs, mate. :lol:

He gets tangled up in the web he has spun..all the time

Even Trump was anti it, before he won. I'm sure he changed his mind again.

No, the popular vote doesn't "speak for the country as a whole" you demented moron, hell almost half the eligible voters didn't even vote and more than half of those that did vote voted for someone other than the Queen of Corruption.

According to your theory, the Presidency should be determined solely by large urban areas and thus shouldn't be bothered with the concerns of anybody living outside those narrow corridors, of course it's pretty clear that you don't really give a shit about "the country as a whole", you only give a shit about whether your party holds power or not.

Fortunately the founders weren't morons and saw this situation for what it is, an enormous risk to political stability and thus gave us the EC for the only nationally elected office.

You should have exactly the same power in the voting booth as I have. Go ahead and make the case that you should have more.
Where'd you come up with that idiotic fallacy? Mad Magazine?

The United States is Republic not a Democracy, the Republic was created by the States and thus the founders saw the absolute need to make sure that the States were given appropriate representation which includes both the Senate and the election of the Presidency, without those concessions to the diffusion of power the States wouldn't have agreed to join the Union since it would have been SUICIDAL for them to do so.

If you want to see Democracy in action go look at the 50 democracies that make up the component parts of the Republic, if you want to see how a Republic works the EC is an excellent example of it.

If you want to get rid of the EC, the founders also gave you way to do it, it's called a Constitutional Amendment, you'll only need 2/3 of each chamber of Congress and 38 states on your side to do so... good luck with that..

Even Trump was anti it, before he won. I'm sure he changed his mind again.

Irrelevant. It's the law.

And the minority won. But we are not going anywhere, ha ha, and there is more of us.

Until you start spreading out and winning more states, that's not going to matter

Well the election was rigged, as said by Trump himself.
It's always rigged.

To keep it somewhat fair between the larger and smaller states.

You claimed the majority lost?

Trump had 30 states, Hillary had 20.

The majority won

I hate politics more with each passing moment. I wish Trump well even though I didn't vote for him; however, I remain very wary. If the electorate would have handed more members of Congress their hat, I would feel differently, but a 90% rate for the Senate and a 95% rate for the House gives me pause. We'll see how it all pans out.

Hate politics more with each passing moment. I wish Trump well even though I didn't vote for him; however, I remain very wary. If the electorate would have handed more members of Congress their hat, I would feel differently, but a 90% rate for the Senate and a 95% rate for the House gives me pause. We'll see how it all pans out.

Trump wasn't my first choice...or even second or third but I voted for him...after eight years of Obutthole and knowing Clinton would be same old same old...no thanks. The nation needs a new direction

Her lead is over a million and a half votes. The electoral college gave the presidency to the person the American PEOPLE didn't want.
Na, she lost 30 states… And by the way the electoral college determines who is president, you should've learned that in grade school. Dip shit

Everybody knows the electoral college determines the president.

We also know that it can elect the person the PEOPLE don't want.
I know we got Obama twice.

Her lead is over a million and a half votes.

Questionable being California and all, but so what?

The electoral college gave the presidency to the person the American PEOPLE didn't want.

What American people?

The American people who vote, dumbass.
15202529_1289674191100560_5176767739019600326_n.jpg

the Electoral College gave the presidency to the person the COUNTRY wanted, not just a few states

Crazy Cali doesn't count... :lmao:

Forum List

Back