Without the Media , we would not know

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
US drone strike intended for Isis hideout kills 30 pine nut workers in Afghanistan

A US drone strike intended to hit an Islamic State hideout in Afghanistan has killed at least 30 civilians who were resting after harvesting pine nuts.

Forty people were also injured in the attack on Wednesday night which struck farmers and labourers who had just finished their day’s work at the mountainous Wazir Tangi in eastern Nangarhar province, three Afghan officials told Reuters.

“The workers had lit a bonfire and were sitting together when a drone targeted them,” tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul told Reuters by telephone from Wazir Tangi.

Afghanistan’s defence ministry and a senior US official in Kabul confirmed the drone strike, but did not share details of civilian casualties.

US drone strike intended for Isis hideout kills 30 pine nut workers in Afghanistan
------------------------------------------------
thank you media. I can see why tramps hates the centrist media, he loves it when they flatter him like the right wing news and Fox commentary in the morning and at night.

A US drone strike intended to hit an Islamic State hideout in Afghanistan has killed at least 30 civilians who were resting after harvesting pine nuts.

Forty people were also injured in the attack on Wednesday night which struck farmers and labourers who had just finished their day’s work at the mountainous Wazir Tangi in eastern Nangarhar province, three Afghan officials told Reuters.

“The workers had lit a bonfire and were sitting together when a drone targeted them,” tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul told Reuters by telephone from Wazir Tangi.

Afghanistan’s defence ministry and a senior US official in Kabul confirmed the drone strike, but did not share details of civilian casualties.

------------------------------------------------
thank you media. I can see why tramps hates the centrist media, he loves it when they flatter him like the right wing news and Fox commentary in the morning and at night.

I almost thought this was going to be a legitimate story until I saw its just another TDS induced rant

Forum List

Back