Woke Lefty compares the Nashville shooter to Jesus

I seriously doubt that reason churches are in decline, is because they're putting the country before God.

If you had ever bothered to read you bible you would know what God says about serving two masters.

That's just silly, especially in an age of gay pastors conducting gay weddings. Wake me up when you decide to condemn that, or transgenderism and homosexuality for that matter.

None of that is biblical. Anyone that tries to fit that in to a church is just as bad as you people putting America before God.

I knew this would happen.

Yes friends, wokeness is a cult no matter what religion you pretend to represent.

It is the beginning of the rise of the religious left.

Now all of a sudden, there is not need to separate church and state.

Funny that.
Yeah. It’s a well known fact that Jesus preached hatred and violence. He was (by all accounts) a crack shot with the early AR-15.

Yes friends, wokeness is a cult no matter what religion you pretend to represent.

Funny that.
This theologian is compromised from the beginning when not answering to Judas's betrayal pre-crucifixion, which is parallel to the tranny's betrayal of biological fate. When did this killer have a sex-change operation? It if did not, was it taking hormone replacement therapy? If not, how long before the shooting had it been visiting its shrink?

Asking for six- and future-dead.

Funny that.

Lutherans.

And Methodists.

They're destroying their churches, whoring to the mentally ill just to keep asses in the seats and money in the coffers.

Not to despair. I have a friend who is a Missouri Synod Lutheran and they brook none of this silly shit.

I just watched a program yesterday with a Catholic priest who shredded the trannies and the baby-killers. The man was brutal to the mentally and morally ill, and I will watch carefully to see how it goes when the leftist vermin decide to start hectoring the Catholics. My prediction is that these are people who will die before they'll sell out their faith.

This theologian is compromised from the beginning when not answering to Judas's betrayal pre-crucifixion, which is parallel to the tranny's betrayal of biological fate. When did this killer have a sex-change operation? It if did not, was it taking hormone replacement therapy? If not, how long before the shooting had it been visiting its shrink?

Asking for six- and future-dead.

Great analogy.

There is no reason for religion to be pro-Jesus (The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American). There are plenty of reasons for boycotting the evangelization and politicization of transgenderism. One is because H. sapiens evolution is more intelligent than tranny evolution or the evolution of Neolithic theologians. The world trend is for knowledge to replace myths and fairy tales, regardless of the avatar.

Lutherans.

And Methodists.

They're destroying their churches, whoring to the mentally ill just to keep asses in the seats and money in the coffers.

Not to despair. I have a friend who is a Missouri Synod Lutheran and they brook none of this silly shit.

I just watched a program yesterday with a Catholic priest who shredded the trannies and the baby-killers. The man was brutal to the mentally and morally ill, and I will watch carefully to see how it goes when the leftist vermin decide to start hectoring the Catholics. My prediction is that these are people who will die before they'll sell out their faith.

The social glue of Catholic protection rackets is a strong one. The political purpose for why catholic puppet Biden smuggles in genuflectors. One should never allow any religion to confiscate morality away from more intelligent, more courageous atheists who see through the dupage.

Forum List

Back