🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woke PBS Battle Looks at Woke But White Ken Burns

Ken Burns ruined his series on baseball by harping over and over and over and over about blacks being segregated from whites in the early days of baseball. And spent a nanosecond on the fact baseball did more to break down walls than anything else in society.

So I have no sympathy watching the woke eat one of their own.
music did more to break down those walls than baseball....there were integrated bands long before baseball integrated....

Agree Harry, that's why I mentioned Berry Gordy a couple of times. When you go visit the Motown Museum they point out that in 1960 white and black kids couldn't dance together, go to the same shows etc. so Gordy's mission was to make music so good it would appeal to everybody. Got that done.

But the OP's point back there was that baseball broke some other kind of "walls". I axed him way back in post 2 wtf ?walls" he was talking about and he couldn't answer.

Good to see we're back on the topic instead of endless yammering about who the Dixiecrats were.

Ken Burns ruined his series on baseball by harping over and over and over and over about blacks being segregated from whites in the early days of baseball. And spent a nanosecond on the fact baseball did more to break down walls than anything else in society.

So I have no sympathy watching the woke eat one of their own.
Grace Lee is jealous because she's a talentless racist sexist retard.

Forum List

Back