Woman Arrested For Putting Children In Dog Kennels.

No its a dog crate that people use to keep their dogs in when they aren't homes.

All of my dogs are crate trained.

Look it up on google. Then you can see what they were putting the kids in.

I just let mine run free when I'm not home. He just hangs out by the window waiting.

No its a dog crate that people use to keep their dogs in when they aren't homes.

You put your dogs in a crate when not home?

Nope. My dogs have run of the house but they are all crate trained. In fact I leave the crate doors open any my dogs go in and out of them all the time.

You should see my German Shepherd get into a border collie sized crate that's only 24 inches tall. He gets in, turns around and shakes the whole damned thing. Its funny to watch. He goes in and out as he choses.

Crates are great if you have a dog that destroys your house when you are gone. Some people think they are cruel but not me. They are very handy to have.
If you have to put a dog in a crate every day, you shouldn't own a dog.

They don’t put them in crates, they put them in kennels and I know a few people who do it

Nope. My dogs have run of the house but they are all crate trained. In fact I leave the crate doors open any my dogs go in and out of them all the time.

You should see my German Shepherd get into a border collie sized crate that's only 24 inches tall. He gets in, turns around and shakes the whole damned thing. Its funny to watch. He goes in and out as he choses.

Crates are great if you have a dog that destroys your house when you are gone. Some people think they are cruel but not me. They are very handy to have.

They don’t put them in crates, they put them in kennels and I know a few people who do it
Its super lame.

Its super lame.

Some people don’t want their dog tearing up their house when they aren’t home

More proof that some people should not be allowed to have kids.

Doesn't sound too bad ...

dogmansion.jpg

It's not as if the kid's grew up locked in kennels as their living space. Grandma isn't the devil in this case.
True, she could've done worse to them, but at the end of the day, what did they do to deserve being stuffed into a place that is meant for only animals and not people?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly
Ever see/have a kid get a gift, but end up playing in the cardboard box it came in? A kid in a dog kennel for a few minutes really isn't that big of a deal. Do you think the dog is too nasty for a kid to play with? It's no worse than a kid playing in a cardboard box.
Kids who don't know any better are the ones who play with the box their presents come out of instead of their presents and how do you know that them kids were only in the crates for a few minutes? They could've been in there for hours.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

It's not as if the kid's grew up locked in kennels as their living space. Grandma isn't the devil in this case.
True, she could've done worse to them, but at the end of the day, what did they do to deserve being stuffed into a place that is meant for only animals and not people?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly
Ever see/have a kid get a gift, but end up playing in the cardboard box it came in? A kid in a dog kennel for a few minutes really isn't that big of a deal. Do you think the dog is too nasty for a kid to play with? It's no worse than a kid playing in a cardboard box.
Kids who don't know any better are the ones who play with the box their presents come out of instead of their presents and how do you know that them kids were only in the crates for a few minutes? They could've been in there for hours.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
35 minutes according to one of the previously linked videos. Of course Grandma "could've" done all kinds of mean things to those kids.

I loved playing in cardboard boxes as a kid. I also would crawl into the doghouse with my dog. I also played in the dirt and with bugs.

The words "dog kennel" do not turn what is a essentially a box into a hideous thing.

^^^ Just because one kid may love such surroundings doesn't mean that all kids will love it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't decide if I should ask you if you ate the bugs that you played with and the dirt that you played in.

^^^ Just because one kid may love such surroundings doesn't mean that all kids will love it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't decide if I should ask you if you ate the bugs that you played with and the dirt that you played in.
I didn't eat any bugs on purpose, but I knew plenty of kids that would especially if winning a bet was involved.

I crate my dogs until they are properly trained.
They didnt mind it a bit. All you had to do was tell em to crate up and they'd run into em without hesitation.

Forum List

Back