Woman Arrested who calls Planned Parenthood and threatens to shoot pro-life Republicans

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Oh My, BUT ONLY Pro-LIFE people make threats!...More liberal bullshit!

LifeSiteNews ^ | 12/14/15 | Ben Johnson

An "unstable?" pagan activist with an "irrational" hatred of Christians has been arrested for threatening to "start shooting" Republicans over a Planned Parenthood closure. On December 8, Fern Roberta DeLise called the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood to make an appointment. However, the facility remains closed following a mass shooting on November 27. Authorities say the 54-year-old was pushed over the edge when she learned she would have to make the 85-mile drive from her home in the city of Fountain to Denver. “It’s tempting to walk into a Republican Party meeting with my...

An "unstable?" pagan activist with an "irrational" hatred of Christians has been arrested for threatening to "start shooting" Republicans over a Planned Parenthood closure. On December 8, Fern Roberta DeLise called the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood to make an appointment. However, the facility remains closed following a mass shooting on November 27. Authorities say the 54-year-old was pushed over the edge when she learned she would have to make the 85-mile drive from her home in the city of Fountain to Denver. “It’s tempting to walk into a Republican Party meeting with my...
RE: "Irrational" hatred of Christians?

Most people with hatred they are that honest about,
can very clearly explain their rationale behind it.

I have a friend who cannot stand Christianity and the Crosses etc.
He has no trouble explaining his reasons. He makes it very clear.

If people cannot forgive, they causes themselves suffering over this. That part is tragic.
But the points and reasons they cannot forgive so easy, sure, those are valid experiences.
There are REASONS people do not trust Christianity and feel this is oppressive and cultish.

I also totally understand how hard it is for Christians to forgive abortion when it is
seen as legalized murder. How can you justify that much less protect it? Of course that seems outrageous! We owe it to both sides, equally outraged, to address the root issues,
instead of leaving people to their own devices. We are lucky that so many are forgiving enough
not to resort to violence. But we still have to solve root conflicts that make both sides so outraged. It's not fair to let these people remain in an endless loop of suffering. That pent up resentment explodes at some point, and we see these outbreaks of violence from the pressure.

You mean she wants to fight back against terrorist Republicans?

WTF does a 54 year old women need with a Planned Parenthood clinic? Did menopause not come to her house? If it hasn't she must be on hormones and that's a whole separate issue.

First, anyone threatening such actions should be arrested, their guns confiscated and destroyed. Irregardless of political ideology. Second, that hasn't happened yet, but we have seen quite a number of killing attacks on the Planned Parenthood Clinics. So who do you think should be taken most seriously?

First, anyone threatening such actions should be arrested, their guns confiscated and destroyed. Irregardless of political ideology. Second, that hasn't happened yet, but we have seen quite a number of killing attacks on the Planned Parenthood Clinics. So who do you think should be taken most seriously?
Waiting for a list of the Republican Terrorists and their Republican leader supporters.

No, you don't get to break down doors and take guns from people you perceive as "threatening", you cowardly fuck. I'm sure you have a long list of middle aged women and strong country men that you find immensely threatening. I imagine you find any person or dog with a dick threatening. Thankfully, your fear doesn't dictate our freedom.

Why would a 54 year old woman be that desperate for a Planned Parenthood appointment? Maybe she was convinced she might be somehow be pregnant, and hadn't made the connection when you're menopausal one usually ceases menstruation.

Liberals agree with her. They see her as rational and reasonable.

It needs to happen. On both sides. This is a fight that is a long time coming and needs to happen.

Liberals agree with her. They see her as rational and reasonable.

It needs to happen. On both sides. This is a fight that is a long time coming and needs to happen.

Embecile libitards!! I'm sure you're one of them. It's not a fight, just need to get rid of something that should of never happened--Planned Parenthood.

Getting rid of planned parenthood is no cure for Democrats that want to shoot republicans.

They should be encouraged to do so. It needs to happen sooner or laterm

Forum List

Back