Sen. Rand Paul introduces pro-life bills to defund Planned Parenthood and protect the preborn

This is one of the few things I disagree with Rand on.

Normally, I'm of the view that it's simply none of my business if people choose to kill their offspring.

The problem evolves when they try to make it the rest of the electorate's business by forcing us to be included in it by paying for it at the barrel of a government gun.

When Biden commanded by decree that HHS also consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds to family planning organizations in the US that refer women for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood, they're basically forcing the American electorate/taxpayer into their personal business.

But then the drones will systmatically turn around and yap about, oh, hey, it's none of your business what I do with my body. Pft.
Pay for an abortion, or pay for food stamps and the like, and worst of all...

Pay the price for an unwanted child who very likely grew up undervalued/unloved by their parent/parents. Some turn out fine, don't get me wrong. But an alarmingly high percentage of them end up in prison.

If it's about the morality or ethics of it... I'm pro-choice. I don't want to, even if I had the ability, to tell you right from wrong on this topic.

I'm ok with the stance that the government shouldn't support Planned Parenthood. I support it, but I absolutely understand why others would not. But if the stance against it is because of money, I disagree it's cheaper in the long run.

Pay for an abortion, or pay for food stamps and the like, and worst of all...

Pay the price for an unwanted child who very likely grew up undervalued/unloved by their parent/parents. Some turn out fine, don't get me wrong. But an alarmingly high percentage of them end up in prison.

If it's about the morality or ethics of it... I'm pro-choice. I don't want to, even if I had the ability, to tell you right from wrong on this topic.

I'm ok with the stance that the government shouldn't support Planned Parenthood. I support it, but I absolutely understand why others would not. But if the stance against it is because of money, I disagree it's cheaper in the long run.

For myself and many others in the electorate, it's a much deeper issue.

When Biden issued his personal decree commanding that HHS consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds in the US to organizations, such as Planned Parenthood, it must absolutely be considered that the federal government does not produce anything. Therefore it has nothing. All it does is steal from those who do produce and who do have something at the barrel of a government gun and arbitrarily redistributute the fruits of that labor to special interests. In that regard, the federal government is the most biased entity on the planet. It has some outrageous notion that it owns us, owns 100% of the fruits of our labor, and projects the falsehood that it alone may set the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage. And then the beneficiaries of the skulduggery turn around and pop of about, hey, it's none of your business.

But I see your point and it's certainly valid. We just disagree in so far as we went with it. And that's fine. It's been the only civil and respectful disagreement in the entire discussion thus far.

Last edited:
For myself and many others in the electorate, it's a much deeper issue.

When Biden issued his decree coommanding that HHS consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds in the US to organizations that refer women for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood, it must absolutely be considered that the federal government does not produce anything. Therefore it has nothing. All it does is steal from those who do produce and who do have something at the barrel of a gun and redistributute the fruits of that labor to special interests. In that regard, the federal government is the most based entity on the planet. It has some outrageous notion that it owns us, owns 100% of the fruits of our labor, and projects the falsehood that it alone may set the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage.

But I see your point and it's certainly valid. We just disagree. And that's fine. It's been the only civil and respectful disagreement in the entire discussion thus far.
I absolutely understand where you are coming from. That explains very well my stance against mandatory insurance on the federal level. Which... I think is no longer in effect. But I HATED that on a moral basis.

I have no desire to say you are wrong. I am happy to agree to disagree. Partly because... I honestly still struggle with this one.

Last edited:
The liberty of the host is at risk.

I dunno how they run medical school in SW Mizzourah (pt-ding...spits tuhbaccy), but in the rest of the country obstetricians are instructed that when treating a pregnancy they are treating two patients rather than just one.

Last edited:
Paul and his ilk are so ignorant as not to realize that it is Planned Parenthood that is the organization that has done the most to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion. He and his ilk are either dense or have an evil motive.

As long as you know who you're fighting.

I'm fighting assholes. I know who, and what, they are. They are either so stupid that they don't understand that people are making efforts to make sure that no one experiences an unwanted pregnancy that would lead to an abortion, considering that people would rather not experience one than undergo a surgical procedure. or they are scumbags prancing around with automatic weapons so that they can kill anyone and then bitch about abortion. These people have evil motive that has absolutely nothing to do with being "pro-life."

People who whine about Planned Parenthood and taxpayer funds are the same people who demand taxpayer funds pay for their religious schooling.

People who whine about Planned Parenthood and taxpayer funds are the same people who demand taxpayer funds pay for their religious schooling.

Whine? It's the electorate's inherited duty to send their people to Washington to combat this kind of taxation without representation.

Particularly when the big guy is doing it by decree.

And the education sub-forum is that way ------------>

Yeah cause everyone knows that there is absolutely no difference between killing a child and educating one.

Yeah cause everyone knows that there is absolutely no difference between killing a child and educating one.

Seems like she was just looking to trivialize and derail. It's pretty much standard operating procedure these days.

It's why I nipped it before the drones came along to follow her lead.

Don't bite the bobber, Chuz. They don't toss it out there for nothing.

Seems like she was just looking to trivialize and derail. It's pretty much standard operating procedure these days.

It's why I nipped it before the drones came along to follow her lead.

Don't bite the bobber, Chuz. They don't toss it out there for nothing.

If only they cared half as much about children's rights as they claim they do.

" Conspiracy Propaganda Fake News Distraction Of White Business Owners Buying Dice Rolling Supremacist Militants "

* Illegal Immigration And Transnational Criminal Organization Capitalists *
The capitalist need those poor kids to exploit in the workplace, prison or the military.
Entreat how homeland security is supposed to contend with inexpensive killing of anyone not complicit with territorial tribalism when us figuratively loses the latin american war with spain more than a century later .

" Prevention Ounces Versus Poverty Affliction "

* Minimalist Government Proponents With Political Policy Penchant For Pet Peeve Social Programs Calling Foul *

I am very pro choice but it isn't up to me to pay for it.
The terms libertarianism and authoritarianism are antonyms for political policy .

The libertarian ethos proposes negative wrights , which are laws phrased as proscriptions against authoritarian actions of government , which provide negative liberties to act independently from government .

The authoritarian ethos proposes positive wrights , which are laws phrased as prescriptions for authoritarian actions of government , which may provide negative liberties to act independently from other individuals , or which may provide positive liberties to act dependently upon other individuals .

* Two Forms Of Taxes In State Capitalism *

A direct tax is an ad valorem tax with a principle that the tax be applied towards the direct interests of those taxed .

An indirect tax is a commerce tax with a principle that the tax may be applied towards the indirect interests of those taxed .

An indirect tax can be applied towards facilitating social infrastructure that supports commercial interest .

Studies have reported where between 0 to 200% of the poverty line have approximately 75% of abortions , where more than half of those seeking elective abortion already have a child and where preferring not to become unemployed is a primary reason for seeking elective abortion .

How do you equivocate the two?

“Private contributions and bequests” have increased from $353.5 million in FY 2015 to its peak of $630.8 million in FY 2018, before dipping slightly to $591.3 million for FY 2019."

The Non-profit Planned Parenthood has assets of almost a billion dollars.
Sorry, a non-profit that has such huge assets doesn't need Fed Gov monies.

“Private contributions and bequests” have increased from $353.5 million in FY 2015 to its peak of $630.8 million in FY 2018, before dipping slightly to $591.3 million for FY 2019."

Easily equivalent in my opinion. Religious institutions have huge assets yet they get government money these days. Taxpayer dollars subsidize their schools, why? Government money goes to subsidize non-profit pro-life "pregnancy" centers. Seems the rules should apply equally.

You know, I just really, really hate that suck-up brown-nosing and fraternization with mafia bosses who promote and compel PP's sex-and-death agenda of mass murder, routine mayhem, population control, mental hospitals, and forced sterilizations a.k.a. "nut jobs."
In fact, Planned Parenthood is the stuff of the Nuremberg war crimes tribunals, and everyone associated with it by all rights should been hanged by their necks in the gallows for it long ago. It is just too evil for SCOTUS or any kind of civil or civilian court process.

Easily equivalent in my opinion. Religious institutions have huge assets yet they get government money these days. Taxpayer dollars subsidize their schools, why? Government money goes to subsidize non-profit pro-life "pregnancy" centers. Seems the rules should apply equally.

Way ahead of you...

Except we're sincere about it, versus flattering ourselves with empty grandstanding.

What!

Last edited:

Oh, you're talking about mega-churches, they can be freaky.

Tax payer dollars do not subsidize 'religious schools'.
If I want to put my kids in private school, which I did for a few years , I had to pay out of pocket while still paying taxes for public school.
Yeah, I got double whammied!

ANY non-profit organization like PP who has $500M in assets and cash, doesn't need tax dollars. They have plenty of private beneficiaries who donate to them.
Also, unlike churches, PP gets to bill Medicaid/Private Insurance and Medicare to reimburse for services provided.

The two cannot be compared.

The capitalist need those poor kids to exploit in the workplace, prison or the military.
Or more often on welfare........

Abortion is a good thing for society--you do not want women who do not want or care about their kids having them.

Forum List

Back