Woman asks for help, gets shot in the head

It is was 3am and I saw a large black girl on my porch, my first thought would be that there were 3 or 4 even larger black men concealed out of my line of sight. If she pulled the door trying to get in, I would expect that the next sound would be those large black men breaking down the door.

That's just the reality of living in a dangerous city. Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in the US.

Jesus. Because she was drunk she deserved to be shot in the face and killed? So far the evidence shows she was doing nothing illegal. I'm sure the shooter shot her on accident but that's what can happen if you point a gun at someone, now he has to deal with the consequences.

Again, with regard to firearms, there are no ‘accidents,’ only negligence.

With rights come responsibilities, including the right to self-defense. When one takes possession of a firearm he also takes responsibility for whatever might transpire as a consequence of that possession, regardless the ‘intent.’

“I didn’t know it was loaded,” “I didn’t mean for it to go off” in no way mitigate that responsibility or the consequences the gun owner might sustain.

It’s incumbent upon those of us who are firearm owners to acknowledge that responsibility and to indeed be prepared to suffer the consequences of negligent firearm ownership – lest the government seeks to do it for us.

It is was 3am and I saw a large black girl on my porch, my first thought would be that there were 3 or 4 even larger black men concealed out of my line of sight. If she pulled the door trying to get in, I would expect that the next sound would be those large black men breaking down the door.

That's just the reality of living in a dangerous city. Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in the US.

They'd be breaking down the back door....it's how crash-in crews operate...catch you in the middle of your home. Ted had a pump .12ga....that's the correct answer to end a home-invasion. The girl still had her head attached which leads me to believe he hit her with bird shot....OObuck at a distance of a few feet would have left most of her head on the front sidewalk. Given that he did have a bird shot round chambered would be further evidence he was not preparing to kill her.

Last edited:

They'd be breaking down the back door....it's how crash-in crews operate...catch you in the middle of your home. Ted had a pump .12ga....that's the correct answer to end a home-invasion. The girl still had her head attached which leads me to believe he hit her with bird shot....OObuck at a distance of a few feet would have left most of her head on the front sidewalk. Given that he did have a bird shot round chambered would be further evidence he was not preparing to kill her.

But he did kill her.

Again, with regard to firearms, there are no ‘accidents,’ only negligence.

With rights come responsibilities, including the right to self-defense. When one takes possession of a firearm he also takes responsibility for whatever might transpire as a consequence of that possession, regardless the ‘intent.’

“I didn’t know it was loaded,” “I didn’t mean for it to go off” in no way mitigate that responsibility or the consequences the gun owner might sustain.

It’s incumbent upon those of us who are firearm owners to acknowledge that responsibility and to indeed be prepared to suffer the consequences of negligent firearm ownership – lest the government seeks to do it for us.

Baloney....accidents are exactly that....As a combat Vet, I would tell you I've seen hundreds of rounds go down-range with and without intent, often with dire consequences for the unit involved, often not. In Vietnam, NFGs regularly gave away positions at night shooting at whatever they thought they saw. But also it often happened they'd be reprimanded only to find a blood trail at first light. Nobody is disputing the responsibilty of shouldering a firearm, but you might remember the stand your ground laws give the property owner the discretion of deciding when he is in danger. Otherwise, there would be no way to defend yourself or your property without facing the potential of being charged with murder.

But he did kill her.

That's beside the fact and goes to the question of intent....any shotgun round to the face at close range is lethal. Had he chambered a OObuck round which is the norm for home defense, she'd have been struck by 9 .33 caliber balls before they spread....she would have been beheaded....she was not. Further, I suspect from the more I read that the discharge was accidental.....I've never met a man who would shoot a woman he didn't know in the face with a shotgun round of any size. An ex-wife or a one-night stand turned stalker maybe....but not a woman he'd never seen before....a chest shot would have sufficed.

Last edited:
I sure this drunk and high black teenager was polite and calm while at this racist's man doorstep at 3:00 in the morning

Is this the Renisha McBride that Ted Wafer saw on his porch that night...not exactly the same girl as in her smiling class picture, eh?

Renisha-McBride-_2-1.jpg

This is prosecutor Kym Worthy...aka the wild woman from Borneo in a $400 pant suit:

Kym-Worthy.jpg

Your point, sir?

You might recall the innocent looking Trayvon Martin pic in his football uniform the MSM used thousands of times....the pic of the tattooed little criminal we had to search to find told quite a different story about the boy, eh? :eusa_eh:

Nope. I paid no attention to that whatsoever. Quit pussyfooting and articulate your point.

Last edited:
The difference between Thug Martin and this girl is that Martin was actively beating someone at the time he was shot. This girl was just knocking on a door.

This is a tragedy but it was a tragedy caused by a toxic environment of violence. The expectation of the homeowner was that anyone at his door at 3am had ill intentions.

The pic the News printed of his house (which I will not reprint) shows a porch light is mounted by the door. I have every confidence that light was lit or was attempted to be lit before Ted opened the main door. What he saw on his porch was a large inebriated black girl.....why did he pull the trigger? Who knows? Maybe he was reaching for a telephone or trying to close the door back up....because she was trying to pull the screen-door open. Nothing in this man's past indicates any kind of racial animosity or violence. I believe she tried to pull the door open....at that point he had every right to fire.

So... this white guy, you don't know him but you don't see any racial animosity or violence in his past... while at the same time you DO see this black girl (who you also don't know) trying to get the screen door open. And that justifies being shot in the face.

That about it?

Last edited:
Your point, sir?

You might recall the innocent looking Trayvon Martin pic in his football uniform the MSM used thousands of times....the pic of the tattooed little criminal we had to search to find told quite a different story about the boy, eh? :eusa_eh:

Nope. I paid no attention to that whatsoever. Quit pussyfooting and articulate your point.

Bullshit....you convicted Zimmy same as you've convicted Ted Wafer without a lick of evidence...why? Because you're a racist hiding behind the PC race-card....you're a dime-a-dozen prog trying to get away with a childish game nobody is buying into anymore.

Bullshit....you convicted Zimmy same as you've convicted Ted Wafer without a lick of evidence...why? Because you're a racist hiding behind the PC race-card....you're a dime-a-dozen prog trying to get away with a childish game nobody is buying into anymore.

Bullshit yourself. I painted nobody into nothing. Go ahead, liar --- find a post. Even one.

Wassamatta? Can't articulate your point? Do you even have one?

Last edited:
The difference between Thug Martin and this girl is that Martin was actively beating someone at the time he was shot. This girl was just knocking on a door.

This is a tragedy but it was a tragedy caused by a toxic environment of violence. The expectation of the homeowner was that anyone at his door at 3am had ill intentions.

The pic the News printed of his house (which I will not reprint) shows a porch light is mounted by the door. I have every confidence that light was lit or was attempted to be lit before Ted opened the main door. What he saw on his porch was a large inebriated black girl.....why did he pull the trigger? Who knows? Maybe he was reaching for a telephone or trying to close the door back up....because she was trying to pull the screen-door open. Nothing in this man's past indicates any kind of racial animosity or violence. I believe she tried to pull the door open....at that point he had every right to fire.

So... this white guy, you don't know him but you don't see any racial animosity or violence in his past... while at the same time you DO see this black girl (who you also don't know) trying to get the screen door open. And that justifies being shot in the face.

That about it?

So you're expecting that if you taunt me long enough like tiny little Tom Cruise, I'll give you some Jack Nicholson moment and yell "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"....that about it?

That about it?

So you're expecting that if you taunt me long enough like tiny little Tom Cruise, I'll give you some Jack Nicholson moment and yell "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"....that about it?

I don't live in the movies either. Why can't you just answer the question about your own point? Embarrassed?

And how's that search for my Zimmerman posts coming along... liar? :eusa_whistle:

That about it?

I don't live in the movies either. Why can't you just answer the question about your own point? Embarrassed?

And how's that search for my Zimmerman posts coming along... liar? :eusa_whistle:

As any normal mind would surmise (progs being the exception), my thoughts are theory based on my life-experience which is extensive in the areas of:

1. Detroit
2. Shotguns
3. Shotgun breaching
4. Kill or be killed scenarios
5. Combat when you least expect it.
6. Media exploitation of these events to further a shit agenda
7. Yahoos on chat boards who have no answers, only more questions.

LIAR :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

As any normal mind would surmise (progs being the exception), my thoughts are theory based on my life-experience which is extensive in the areas of:

1. Detroit
2. Shotguns
3. Shotgun breaching

Not one of which addresses your conclusion about the behaviour of two people you've never met. Nor do #s 4 or 5 connect to a 19-year-old girl standing at the door alone.

About that number 7... sometimes the point of a question is not to get an answer, but just to make you think about what it might be. In other words... think it through.

I like you, Bull. No really, you say what you think, and I respect that. It's just that some of what you think is fucked up. But that's why you're here -- to get that shit fixed.
No really, just finish your thought, deliberate and revisit and see if that's really where you wanted to go. If you can justify it, more power to you.

Oh by the way....

-- it's not necessary to sign your post. Your name is already on the left. :thup:

1. Detroit
2. Shotguns
3. Shotgun breaching

Not one of which addresses your conclusion about the behaviour of two people you've never met. Nor do #s 4 or 5 connect to a 19-year-old girl standing at the door alone.

About that number 7... sometimes the point of a question is not to get an answer, but just to make you think about what it might be. In other words... think it through.

I like you, Bull. No really, you say what you think, and I respect that. It's just that some of what you think is fucked up. But that's why you're here -- to get that shit fixed.
No really, just finish your thought, deliberate and revisit and see if that's really where you wanted to go. If you can justify it, more power to you.

Oh by the way....

-- it's not necessary to sign your post. Your name is already on the left. :thup:

I like me too...most folks do....I'm....colorful. And very smart, experienced, urbane, witty, country strong, and a well rounded Christian, Marine, American, father, grandfather, husband, and businessman. If you intend to shepherd me through some area you have expertise in, you might find it easier if you have an area of expertise. Most who read me know about my background...I think they like seeing me when I show up....I have fun and make sure my friends do too. I don't know anything about you....so you're ass-backwards believing I should give what you say creedence when you don't show me any sensei powers. Calling somebody a "liar" won't get you very far in this world as I'm sure you're discovering as the grey whiskers appear. You can make what you will of me....I don't come here to turn progs straight...that's hopeless. But if I can help them avoid a scenario they'll get messed up in, I'm glad to help....I'm a Reagan Democrat actually....they call us Tea Party now. :lol:

None of which mitigates his responsibility or legal liability with regard to whatever transpired while he was in possession of a loaded firearm.

Wafer exposed himself to criminal charges the second he picked up the shotgun and went to the front door.

And of course we see the idiotic right supporting Wafer for the same inane reason they made a hero of Zimmerman: the paranoid, racist, and unwarranted fear that should they kill an African-American in an act of justified self-defense, they too would be subject to arrest and trial solely to appease the Black community.

The capacity of most conservatives for stupidity and hate is truly remarkable.

Forum List

Back