Woman asks for help, gets shot in the head

How have we morphed this incident into a "home invasion"? The girl was unarmed and alone.

Reports say she was bleeding after the accident, so she may have been dazed in more ways than one. It's also confirmed that she was shot in the face (from the front), not in the back of the head.

>> A homeowner will be charged with second-degree murder in the shooting of an unarmed woman on a suburban Detroit porch earlier this month.

...Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy announced three charges against the homeowner — 54-year-old Theodore Paul Wafer — on Friday, the most serious of which was murder in the second degree. << (NBC)

New Details Emerge on Renisha McBride's Accident in Hours Before her Slaying

Shooter "Torn Up"
>> I know this may ring hollow unless you knew this man, but this is really weighing on him,” Bloomfield Hills criminal defense attorney Cheryl Carpenter said. “He realizes the extent of this tragedy. Right now, he’s a monster in the eyes of the public. I can’t wait to share who he really is.” <<

One hopes time will tell what really went down, but the last named article does give the name of one man who really needs to be locked up:

>> The Rev. Sharpton also made a plea in the case, which has drawn national attention.

“We are in prayer for the family of Renisha McBride but we are also urgently calling for justice for the loss of this daughter, sister, and friend,” said Sharpton, who leads the National Action Network. <<

Given his record on Tawana Brawley, Sharpton needs to find something to do that has nothing to do with current events. His kind of "help" just isn't.

Better tried by 12 then carried by 6. Charging somebody with murder in Detroit is like handing out speeding tickets at the Daytona 500......a waste of resources....they want him to plead to manslaughter and do 2-5. His attorney better put in a change of venue request first thing or he's already got a cell waiting in Jackson.

How have we morphed this incident into a "home invasion"? The girl was unarmed and alone.

Reports say she was bleeding after the accident, so she may have been dazed in more ways than one. It's also confirmed that she was shot in the face (from the front), not in the back of the head.

>> A homeowner will be charged with second-degree murder in the shooting of an unarmed woman on a suburban Detroit porch earlier this month.

...Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy announced three charges against the homeowner — 54-year-old Theodore Paul Wafer — on Friday, the most serious of which was murder in the second degree. << (NBC)

Shooter "Torn Up"
>> I know this may ring hollow unless you knew this man, but this is really weighing on him,” Bloomfield Hills criminal defense attorney Cheryl Carpenter said. “He realizes the extent of this tragedy. Right now, he’s a monster in the eyes of the public. I can’t wait to share who he really is.” <<

One hopes time will tell what really went down, but the last named article does give the name of one man who really needs to be locked up:

>> The Rev. Sharpton also made a plea in the case, which has drawn national attention.

“We are in prayer for the family of Renisha McBride but we are also urgently calling for justice for the loss of this daughter, sister, and friend,” said Sharpton, who leads the National Action Network. <<

Given his record on Tawana Brawley, Sharpton needs to find something to do that has nothing to do with current events. His kind of "help" just isn't.

Better tried by 12 then carried by 6. Charging somebody with murder in Detroit is like handing out speeding tickets at the Daytona 500......a waste of resources....they want him to plead to manslaughter and do 2-5. His attorney better put in a change of venue request first thing or he's already got a cell waiting in Jackson.

I'll take out some Mormons at the door with our new shotgun and then use your quote. Should work out for me. After all...two of them and only one of me.

She may have been high. That doesn't mean she was a threat to his life. He should not have opened the door. I wouldn't have. Or at least use a very strong chain to open it. I would have asked through the door who it was and what then wanted. If no answer, and they didn't go away, I'd call the police, maybe call even if they did go away. To open the door, you are being very stupid. To go to the door with a loaded gun, ready to go off, you are a potential murderer.

Got any idea how fast a person can go through a door with "a strong chain" or a double-deadbolt? A lock is only as strong as the doorcasing, which in Dearborn Hgts. is probably 60-70 years old and faced many storms and freezing cold. The average 911 response time in the Detroit area is "around an hour" which is more like 3 hours....if they answer which they often do not. Oh, and why would you go to the door with an unloaded gun? :confused: She was on the wrong porch at the wrong time, going about whatever she was up to the wrong way. Too bad for everybody but not something he should be indicted for.

Last edited:

Shooter "Torn Up"

I'll take out some Mormons at the door with our new shotgun and then use your quote. Should work out for me. After all...two of them and only one of me.

I always regret trying to be civil to you....it always ends up with you reverting into your normal state....an asshole.

You racists make me sick.

Zona, u mad?

tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

She was shot 2 hours and 10 minutes AFTER the accident. Why was she "trying to get help"? What was she really up to? Remember, this was 3:40 AM. It's not like it was at supper time and the girl had just had an accident in front of the man's house.
How many home invasions have you seen committed by a single female?

Asked and answered half a dozen times already, MOron. :eusa_whistle:

People need to stop shooting people. Jeezz!

I'd like for to stop lying about this horrible, cold-blooded murder.

If the woman had been white and the murderer black, they would be calling for her head on a pike.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is hate speech. You should be tossed in a drunk tank, in Detroit, for a weekend....then we'd see what kind of tune you'd sing. :eusa_whistle:

This is the same idiocy you rw haters posted about George Zimmerman.

This homeowner had a gun. The woman did not.

Why would he be apologized to? Same with gz. He was armed and stalking a kid who tried to get away from him.

In neither case, was the shooter going to be the one hurt or killed.

OTOH, in both cases, the shooter apparently got lucky because they were both rather stupid and very poor at what they did.

I should reply to you after you've called me a fake and a liar? Fuck you bitch...and keep walking.

IOW, you're pissed because I'm right.

rw's are so cute when they flounce out rather than admit they're full of road apples.

"flounce"? :lol: Damn, if you ain't a queer you sure do a snappy impersonation of one.

How many home invasions have you seen committed by a single female?

None. The last time anyone tried to get in my house for evil purposes, they were turned away by the sound of me racking a shell into a 12 gauge.

It's unlikely that I will have a problem where I live. We are all well armed here and don't get many home invasions by drunk off their ass, young women at 3:10 AM.
Here, we wouldn't call that a home invasion anyway. We would call it suicide.

I would hate to live like that. Always hiding from the big bad person at the door, clutching your gun and dodging from window to window.

OTOH, if you're always UNDER the bed, you never have to MAKE the bed.

Why would you hate to live confident that you have the ability to protect your family from harm?
What would YOU do if someone busted their way into YOUR house at 3:10 AM?
Wouldn't it be you hiding under the bed waiting for the police?

Well, she was obviously guilty of something, eh?

That is not as odd sounding as you would think. You should go over to places like Survivalistboards, WSHTF and Perfectunion. Those folks are freaking whacko. There are people over there who think anyone who walks past their property is a raider coming to take their Spam and rape their children.

Shooter "Torn Up"

You think there are a lot of Mormons knocking on doors in Detroit @ 3 am?

Why would you hate to live confident that you have the ability to protect your family from harm?
What if it was the police that "busted their way in"?

Would you still be standing there with a shotgun pointed at the front door?

Good news is that he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

He shot through a locked door and has alternated between saying it was an accident and it was self defense.

He's probably feeling pretty pissed that gz got away with murder but he's not going to be able to pull off the same scam.

None. The last time anyone tried to get in my house for evil purposes, they were turned away by the sound of me racking a shell into a 12 gauge.

It's unlikely that I will have a problem where I live. We are all well armed here and don't get many home invasions by drunk off their ass, young women at 3:10 AM.
Here, we wouldn't call that a home invasion anyway. We would call it suicide.

I would hate to live like that. Always hiding from the big bad person at the door, clutching your gun and dodging from window to window.

OTOH, if you're always UNDER the bed, you never have to MAKE the bed.

Actually, I'd bet I know more about that than you do but ...

What does that have to do with this case?

Nothing at all except that this guy over reacted and murdered a young woman. he listened to the kind of shit you spew and he was just sure that the bloodied young woman on the other side of his locked door was -- what?

A zombie after his brain?

What we're seeing is what happens when nutters like you preach that people should be shot first and questioned later.

Good news is that he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

He shot through a locked door and has alternated between saying it was an accident and it was self defense.

He's probably feeling pretty pissed that gz got away with murder but he's not going to be able to pull off the same scam.
Is he suing the victims family for costs to repair the door?

What if it was the police that "busted their way in"?

Would you still be standing there with a shotgun pointed at the front door?

You bet your ass, if they didn't identify themselves first.

I actually stopped a would be rapist intent on assaulting my wife with a shotgun. I am not afraid to protect my family.

Forum List

Back