Woman asks for help, gets shot in the head

Home invasions are the most common type of robbery today. One of the easiest ways to gain entry is to get the homeowner to open the door. If the homeowner won't open the door, then the robbers have to break in. The criminals depend on an inclination to help someone who appears to be in trouble. They use vulnerable looking women, or sometimes even a child.

She was shot 2 hours and 10 minutes AFTER the accident. Why was she "trying to get help"? What was she really up to? Remember, this was 3:40 AM. It's not like it was at supper time and the girl had just had an accident in front of the man's house.
How many home invasions have you seen committed by a single female?

None. The last time anyone tried to get in my house for evil purposes, they were turned away by the sound of me racking a shell into a 12 gauge.

It's unlikely that I will have a problem where I live. We are all well armed here and don't get many home invasions by drunk off their ass, young women at 3:10 AM.
Here, we wouldn't call that a home invasion anyway. We would call it suicide.

People need to stop shooting people. Jeezz!

I'd like for to stop lying about this horrible, cold-blooded murder.

If the woman had been white and the murderer black, they would be calling for her head on a pike.

Let's see here. The lady was drunk out of her mind, and the man was home in bed at 3:10 AM She arrives at his door and ends up shot to death.
Do I have that about right?

Only 2 people were there. One is dead and the other gave his account.

But, we are to believe the girl's mother??? Her attorney??? Where's Al Sharpton?

How have we morphed this incident into a "home invasion"? The girl was unarmed and alone.

Reports say she was bleeding after the accident, so she may have been dazed in more ways than one. It's also confirmed that she was shot in the face (from the front), not in the back of the head.

>> A homeowner will be charged with second-degree murder in the shooting of an unarmed woman on a suburban Detroit porch earlier this month.

...Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy announced three charges against the homeowner &#8212; 54-year-old Theodore Paul Wafer &#8212; on Friday, the most serious of which was murder in the second degree. << (NBC)

New Details Emerge on Renisha McBride's Accident in Hours Before her Slaying

Shooter "Torn Up"
>> I know this may ring hollow unless you knew this man, but this is really weighing on him,&#8221; Bloomfield Hills criminal defense attorney Cheryl Carpenter said. &#8220;He realizes the extent of this tragedy. Right now, he&#8217;s a monster in the eyes of the public. I can&#8217;t wait to share who he really is.&#8221; <<

One hopes time will tell what really went down, but the last named article does give the name of one man who really needs to be locked up:

>> The Rev. Sharpton also made a plea in the case, which has drawn national attention.

&#8220;We are in prayer for the family of Renisha McBride but we are also urgently calling for justice for the loss of this daughter, sister, and friend,&#8221; said Sharpton, who leads the National Action Network. <<

Given his record on Tawana Brawley, Sharpton needs to find something to do that has nothing to do with current events. His kind of "help" just isn't.

Last edited:
Funny thing about that shooting in the face thing and the "accidental discharge" claim... when we talk guns I keep hearing all about how accidental discharge is impossible.
Now it becomes a defense...

:eusa_think:

Last edited:
She was shot 2 hours and 10 minutes AFTER the accident. Why was she "trying to get help"? What was she really up to? Remember, this was 3:40 AM. It's not like it was at supper time and the girl had just had an accident in front of the man's house.
How many home invasions have you seen committed by a single female?

None. The last time anyone tried to get in my house for evil purposes, they were turned away by the sound of me racking a shell into a 12 gauge.

It's unlikely that I will have a problem where I live. We are all well armed here and don't get many home invasions by drunk off their ass, young women at 3:10 AM.
Here, we wouldn't call that a home invasion anyway. We would call it suicide.

I would hate to live like that. Always hiding from the big bad person at the door, clutching your gun and dodging from window to window.

OTOH, if you're always UNDER the bed, you never have to MAKE the bed.

Absolutely incredible. A young woman knocks on your door and you feel the need to answer with a shot gun? It's your right I guess, but the woman didn't even look like a menacing kind of person. Just shocking...

People don't have to look menacing to be dangerous.

As far as right wing racists are concerned, they just have to look black.

You sure the homeowner was a "right wing racist" are ya? :eusa_eh:

What if it turns out he wasn't....gonna apologize and think twice next time?

Funny thing about that shooting in the face thing and the "accidental discharge" claim... when we talk guns I keep hearing all about how accidental discharge is impossible.
Now it becomes a defense...

:eusa_think:

And, an accidental kill shot?

Absolutely incredible. A young woman knocks on your door and you feel the need to answer with a shot gun? It's your right I guess, but the woman didn't even look like a menacing kind of person. Just shocking...

What does a "menacing kind of person" look like? :eusa_eh:

Mormons....white shirts/ties...there's always two of them.

People don't have to look menacing to be dangerous.

This is the same idiocy you rw haters posted about George Zimmerman.

This homeowner had a gun. The woman did not.

Why would he be apologized to? Same with gz. He was armed and stalking a kid who tried to get away from him.

In neither case, was the shooter going to be the one hurt or killed.

OTOH, in both cases, the shooter apparently got lucky because they were both rather stupid and very poor at what they did.

When he figured out she was not a threat to his life, why did he still shoot her in the head?

I get being afraid at 3 am or whenever, but SHE WAS NOT A THREAT TO HIS LIFE. That is the only way to justify him shooting her in the head and from I am hearing, he shot her in the back of the head? How the fuck do you justify that shooting.

I hope this fucker goes away forever. Fuck him.

Of course you do because you're a racist and you see all whites through your racist prism.

It's impossible to know what happened because she's dead and his testimony is all they have to go by. It was pitch black because most of the street lights in Detroit (Dearnborn Hghts) don't work....tell me how you can tell if a black person, in the dark, is facing toward or away from you....I been in the jungle with black troop. You can maybe see their teeth if there's a moon, otherwise invisible. Was there a porch light? Had it been unscrewed, and if yes, by who? Yet a black jury will convict the homeowner for being terrified of a home-invasion....just watch.

Why would he be apologized to? Same with gz. He was armed and stalking a kid who tried to get away from him.

OTOH, in both cases, the shooter apparently got lucky because they were both rather stupid and very poor at what they did.

I should reply to you after you've called me a fake and a liar? Fuck you bitch...and keep walking.

What does a "menacing kind of person" look like? :eusa_eh:

Mormons....white shirts/ties...there's always two of them.

That is laugh out loud funny and very VERY true.

They're also a good reason to open the door with a gun in your hand.

I should reply to you after you've called me a fake and a liar? Fuck you bitch...and keep walking.

IOW, you're pissed because I'm right.

rw's are so cute when they flounce out rather than admit they're full of road apples.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Considering this guy lives in a third world country, better to be safe than sorry when some feral drunk tries to break into your house.

Forum List

Back