Woman asks for help, gets shot in the head

Living west of Tucson and helping so many illegals all those years, I never ever felt threatened by any of them. By the time they got to my door, they were just fellow human beings, absolutely shot from walking for 2 and 3 weeks in the desert. Not one of them ever took a misstep. Every one of them was grateful for the food and water we gave them.

Yeah yeah yeah, they were illegal. What I saw was desperate human beings.

But that's not the point.

The gun nutters are changing the way people react to each other. None of us has any way of knowing is the guy in line next to us is some impotent blowhard just looking for a chance to prove how brave they are by blowing away the bad guy.

The gun nutters are scared shitless and their disease is spreading to normal, rational people. Now, people don't reach out to those who are hurt or less fortunate. Instead, some scared little rabbit like this guy is very likely to blow your head off.

When he figured out she was not a threat to his life, why did he still shoot her in the head?

I get being afraid at 3 am or whenever, but SHE WAS NOT A THREAT TO HIS LIFE. That is the only way to justify him shooting her in the head and from I am hearing, he shot her in the back of the head? How the fuck do you justify that shooting.

I hope this fucker goes away forever. Fuck him.
You are ready to condemn this guy before you know all the facts? Glad you aren't a judge, or on the jury. Thankfully we have a legal system that will iron these things out and this isn't left to an angry mob.

Your anger seems pretty rash given you don't know any of these people or the circumstances of the incident.

You are ready to condemn a woman who was shot in the head for no damn reason? You seem to be on the side of the shooter for "some" damn reason. I wonder why.

How did I condemn the girl or take a side?

You racists make me sick.

Zona, u mad?

You believe this fucker "accidently" shot her? It takes a lot to open a door, aim and shoot someone in the head but somehow this is an accident?

I know it would be pretty hard to shoot someone by accident with my shotgun. So yeah, I fucking hate racists. In the real world and in here.

Is this guy even white? I haven't heard anything about race the race of the man. He hasn't even been arrested yet, so why are you condemning this guy before he has even been arrested or charged?

Like I said earlier this year...Beating or killing someone for walking up to you isn't a reason for violence.

This is one case that was MURDER with what we know right now.

do you know what murder stands for?

I am sure, you don't.

google it.

we don't know was it murder or manslaughter.

Living west of Tucson and helping so many illegals all those years, I never ever felt threatened by any of them. By the time they got to my door, they were just fellow human beings, absolutely shot from walking for 2 and 3 weeks in the desert. Not one of them ever took a misstep. Every one of them was grateful for the food and water we gave them.

The gun nutters are changing the way people react to each other. None of us has any way of knowing is the guy in line next to us is some impotent blowhard just looking for a chance to prove how brave they are by blowing away the bad guy.

The gun nutters are scared shitless and their disease is spreading to normal, rational people. Now, people don't reach out to those who are hurt or less fortunate. Instead, some scared little rabbit like this guy is very likely to blow your head off.

except the story in question was in Detroit.

sorry to poke your bubble.

You racists make me sick.

Zona, u mad?

You believe this fucker "accidently" shot her? It takes a lot to open a door, aim and shoot someone in the head but somehow this is an accident?

I know it would be pretty hard to shoot someone by accident with my shotgun. So yeah, I fucking hate racists. In the real world and in here.

Yep.

Ain't no way he accidentally went for a kill shot.

Just thinking about how he would have had to raise the rifle that high. If it had been an accident, it seems to me that he would have hit her much lower.

Like I said earlier this year...Beating or killing someone for walking up to you isn't a reason for violence.

I am sure, you don't.

google it.

He said, "with what we know right now".

except the story in question was in Detroit.

So?

I am sure, you don't.

google it.

He said, "with what we know right now".

and what we know right know does not point into murder.

So it would not frighten you to have someone trying to break into your home in the middle of the night never saying a word? Not at all? Why was she wandering? Why did she leave the scene of the accident? Where were the first responders given they were called to the scene of the accident? Why weren't they searching for this victim of an accident instead of complete strangers getting into their own cars and searching for her? She was wandering at least 2 hours and police or first responders could not find her? Or had they yet to respond to the initial 911 call?

Thurswell said that the neighbor went into her home to call 911, and when she came back outside and saw McBride was gone, got in her car to look for her - but couldn't track her down.

Renisha McBride Shooting: Homeowner who killed teen "could have called 911" if he was afraid, says atty. for victim's family - Crimesider - CBS News

Was this girl injured, drunk or high? Was she confused because of a head injury which made it so she thought she was trying to gain entrance to her own home, scaring a man who may have been trying to protect his family at 4am which she tried to break into his home? I really want to know why the first responders were not actively searching for this girl when they were called about the accident.

He was woken up between 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m., and McBride never once said anything or cried for help," said Carpenter. "She just attempted to get into his house using the front door and also the side door and so that just scared the hell out of him."...The wreck happened about 1:30 a.m. and the shooting at 3:40 a.m., the Free Press reported.

Woman shot after apparently approaching a home for help - CNN.com

I will take appropriate action to keep you out of my home at 4 am as you are trying to gain entry. I would not assume that this was someone needing help. That's not the way this world is at 4AM in the dark in the most dangerous city in the US. I would hope you would do the same and given the police response time of 58 minutes for the most extreme emergencies and the other article I posted where residents state they assure their own safety since police don’t respond or their response times take more than 4 hours. Perhaps you should stop assuming this is a "gun nutter", but I suppose it fits into what you are trying to sell.

For some people in Detroit, calling 911 isn't an option anymore. That's because it takes too long for any help to arrive.

People have developed their own emergency response plans that often involve calling relatives or friends, The New York Times reports.

How bad is it? For the highest-priority crimes, Detroit police take about 58 minutes, on average, to answer 911 calls.

A 911 response in Detroit takes how long?- MSN Money

Where was your outrage over the 300 plus murders in Detroit this year so far? It is rated as the most dangerous place in the US by Forbes for the 5th year in a row. Of course this man had no reason to be frightened by someone trying to break into his home at 4 am though he was just some “diseased irrational person” according to you, who should have waited ( up to an hour or more) and hoped the police made it to his home before this stranger gained entry.

Detroit’s murder rate up to 54.6 per 100,000, more than 10 times the national average

Detroit Again Tops List Of Most Dangerous Cities, As Crime Rate Dips - Forbes

But this man had no reason to be afraid of someone trying to break into his home at 4AM in a city that is rated as the most dangerous and has been 5 years in a row. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Zona, u mad?

Is this guy even white? I haven't heard anything about race the race of the man. He hasn't even been arrested yet, so why are you condemning this guy before he has even been arrested or charged?

Some news station today said he was white and 54 years old.

meh

Liberals turned that city into a shithole. The culture there is fucked.......this is an example of the necessary consequences. Only the gun grabber k00ks make it about guns......its a connect the dots issue. Throw in a bonafide limpwrister like Nuddly and this is what you get.

Last edited:
When he figured out she was not a threat to his life, why did he still shoot her in the head?

I get being afraid at 3 am or whenever, but SHE WAS NOT A THREAT TO HIS LIFE. That is the only way to justify him shooting her in the head and from I am hearing, he shot her in the back of the head? How the fuck do you justify that shooting.

I hope this fucker goes away forever. Fuck him.
You are ready to condemn this guy before you know all the facts? Glad you aren't a judge, or on the jury. Thankfully we have a legal system that will iron these things out and this isn't left to an angry mob.

Your anger seems pretty rash given you don't know any of these people or the circumstances of the incident.

You are ready to condemn a woman who was shot in the head for no damn reason? You seem to be on the side of the shooter for "some" damn reason. I wonder why.

It is quite possible to withhold judging either one until more facts are available. Your conclusion that "a woman who was shot in the head for no damn reason" is based upon supposition.

I am pretty sure the criminal justice system will not collapse if we allow the investigation to continue for a little while before we lynch this guy.

Zona, u mad?

Yep.

Ain't no way he accidentally went for a kill shot.

Just thinking about how he would have had to raise the rifle that high. If it had been an accident, it seems to me that he would have hit her much lower.

That's funny. Accidental 'kill shots' are one of the main arguments libs use against people being allowed to own guns.

meh

Liberals turned that city into a shithole. The culture there is fucked.......this is an example of the necessary consequences. Only the gun grabber k00ks make it about guns......its a connect the dots issue. Throw in a bonafide limpwrister like Nuddly and this is what you get.

Actually the guy who shot a 19-year-old woman in the face made it about guns.
That's not "necessary".

:eusa_hand:

What the fuck is a "limpwrister"?

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57612439&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

She had a .218 Bac at time of death so it was even higher when she wrecked her car

So she was drunk and high while driving, hit a park car and was guilty of a hit and run as well, perhaps to hide driving under the influence from the first responders after the witness to the car wreck called 911. The man who shot her claimed she was trying to gain access to his home through the front and side door. I've seen people claim she was 'no threat", no one knows what was going on in her head or why she was trying to gain access to a home which was not hers.

McBride had a blood alcohol content of 0.218 percent, or nearly triple the 0.08 percent legal limit for driving in Michigan and also had marijuana in her system, according to a toxicology report released by the Wayne County medical examiner's office.

Michigan woman shot on porch was intoxicated: medical examiner | Reuters

CaféAuLait;8150272 said:
http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57612439&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

She had a .218 Bac at time of death so it was even higher when she wrecked her car

So she was drunk and high while driving, hit a park car and was guilty of a hit and run as well, perhaps to hide driving under the influence from the first responders after the witness to the car wreck called 911. The man who shot her claimed she was trying to gain access to his home through the front and side door. I've seen people claim she was 'no threat", no one knows what was going on in her head or why she was trying to gain access to a home which was not hers.

McBride had a blood alcohol content of 0.218 percent, or nearly triple the 0.08 percent legal limit for driving in Michigan and also had marijuana in her system, according to a toxicology report released by the Wayne County medical examiner's office.
Michigan woman shot on porch was intoxicated: medical examiner | Reuters

yep she was drunk enough she probably thought she locked herself out of her own house.

Forum List

Back