🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman attacks 7 people with pepper spray in possible hate crime...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Woman Attacks 7 People With Pepper Spray in Manhattan in What Police Say May Be a Hate Crime

A woman attacked seven people with a substance like pepper spray in four places in Harlem and the Upper West Side on Friday, including two subway stations, in a series of attacks that were being investigated as possible hate crimes, the police said.

Detective George Tsourovakas, a police spokesman, said the woman was black and the seven victims were white. He declined to elaborate on the hate crime investigation.

As of Friday night, the police were still searching for the woman, who had not been identified or arrested.

The attacks occurred between 11:50 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Friday, Detective Tsourovakas said.

He said the first victim, a man, was on the southbound platform at the 125th and Lenox subway station. The woman walked up to him and sprayed him in the face without either of them exchanging words, he said.

The detective said the woman then left the station and pepper-sprayed a 47-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman as they were walking near 125th Street and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard. She then sprayed another man and a 38-year-old woman near 125th Street and Frederick Douglass Boulevard.

A 23-year-old woman reported being sprayed near 125th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue, Detective Tsourovakas said. A 30-year-old woman then reported being sprayed on the platform at the 96th and Broadway subway station, he said.

None of the victims had serious injuries, he said. The woman who was attacked at the 96th and Broadway station was taken to a hospital.

A definite hoax. No way she found that many white people in Harlem.

Okay, if nobody else is gonna take it I'll say it...

Gotta admire assault with pepper. Really brings a lot to the table.

Hope the cops can ketchup with her though.

Last edited:
Woman Attacks 7 People With Pepper Spray in Manhattan in What Police Say May Be a Hate Crime

A woman attacked seven people with a substance like pepper spray in four places in Harlem and the Upper West Side on Friday, including two subway stations, in a series of attacks that were being investigated as possible hate crimes, the police said.

Detective George Tsourovakas, a police spokesman, said the woman was black and the seven victims were white. He declined to elaborate on the hate crime investigation.

As of Friday night, the police were still searching for the woman, who had not been identified or arrested.

The attacks occurred between 11:50 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Friday, Detective Tsourovakas said.

He said the first victim, a man, was on the southbound platform at the 125th and Lenox subway station. The woman walked up to him and sprayed him in the face without either of them exchanging words, he said.

The detective said the woman then left the station and pepper-sprayed a 47-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman as they were walking near 125th Street and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard. She then sprayed another man and a 38-year-old woman near 125th Street and Frederick Douglass Boulevard.

A 23-year-old woman reported being sprayed near 125th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue, Detective Tsourovakas said. A 30-year-old woman then reported being sprayed on the platform at the 96th and Broadway subway station, he said.

None of the victims had serious injuries, he said. The woman who was attacked at the 96th and Broadway station was taken to a hospital.

Gentrification

Actually there were probably eight white victims. She had to steal the pepper spray and Metrocard from somebody.

Speaking of pepper spray, I saw this last night on the Inside Edition show. To me, not only should the mail man be fired if not charged for what he did to the dog, but the owner of the pet should be charged as well for letting the dog be pepper sprayed so many times. It was also said that his kids got sick from coming into contact with so much pepper spray. Perhaps a child endangerment charge should be added to his arrest for animal cruelty?

Surveillance Cam Shows Postal Worker Appearing to Pepper-Spray Family Pet: Family

God bless you and the kids and their pet always!!!

Holly

..of course since the suspect is black, this is not headline MSM

Yyyyyeaahhh ummm..... it's the New York Times.

And why would it be a "headline"? Is this a "headline" on your planet?
very dumbshit--it's NOTHING like when a white cop/white does something
don't be stupid
I never saw it in the MANY sites I look at everyday--many times per day

don't be stupid

Excellent --- the old "if I didn't see it, it doesn't exist" pseudoargument.

Let us know if that ever starts to work.

don't be stupid

....NOTHING like it--even though blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

don't be stupid

....NOTHING like it--even though blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

It's always fun when the low-hanging fruit mongers toss free food.

Of the 6,370 known (hate crime) offenders:
  • 50.7% were White
  • 21.3% were Black or African American
  • 19.1% race unknown
---- DOJ Hate Crime Stats

But you go ahead and have fun with your little racist memes and hope somebody bites.

Rump did the same thing in a twit. With the same results.

don't be stupid

It's always fun when the low-hanging fruit mongers toss free food.

Of the 6,370 known (hate crime) offenders:
  • 50.7% were White
  • 21.3% were Black or African American
  • 19.1% race unknown
---- DOJ Hate Crime Stats

But you go ahead and have fun with your little racist memes and hope somebody bites.

Rump did the same thing in a twit. With the same results.
...blacks 13% of the population--whites about 67% = blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate

POGO can't do basic math and/or he's so obsessed with race it warps his mind

:lol:

spincyclecoinlaundrylogofinal-300x188.jpg

..blacks 13% of the population--whites about 67% = blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Gotta give pogo credit. He loses every battle but he keeps trying.

Hate crime = swastikas spraypainted on things, guy calls someone a n*gger during a bar fight

I wonder what percentage of America's 50% black violent crime rate was motivated by racial animus? How many of the white victims of black rapists were chosen because they're white? Does that count as a hate crime or no?

..blacks 13% of the population--whites about 67% = blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate

Hate crime = swastikas spraypainted on things, guy calls someone a n*gger during a bar fight

I wonder what percentage of America's 50% black violent crime rate was motivated by racial animus? How many of the white victims of black rapists were chosen because they're white? Does that count as a hate crime or no?
blacks about 13% of the population..whites 67%
white on black murders = 229
black on white murders = 500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Last edited:

blacks about 13% of the population..whites 67%
white on black murders = 229
black on white murders = 500
black rape.jpg

Hate crime laws are created for the minorities. Whites don't get "special" rights.

Forum List

Back