woman beheaded in north LONDON garden

Current event in England , --- Woman beheaded in north London garden - Telegraph --- who would do such a thing ehh ??

These people are crazy people, mentally ill people. It is not a Muslim thing: it is a crazy person thing.

This thread is ridiculous and disgusting because it attempts to be a Muslim bashing thread. You are pathetic.

You're right, it is a crazy person thing. Just so happens.......a lot of Muslims are fucking crazy.

Current event in England , --- Woman beheaded in north London garden - Telegraph --- who would do such a thing ehh ??

These people are crazy people, mentally ill people. It is not a Muslim thing: it is a crazy person thing.

This thread is ridiculous and disgusting because it attempts to be a Muslim bashing thread. You are pathetic.

You're right, it is a crazy person thing. Just so happens.......a lot of Muslims are fucking crazy.

Yes they are, and i'll add, there are crazy Christians, crazy Jews, crazy Hindus, crazy atheists, and crazy people named Esmeralda, just to set the facts strait.

A year or so ago, a woman who had been an actress on one of the BBC's longest running soap operas was murdered and beheaded, and dismembered, by her brother and the body parts thrown in the river. They were both white, 'Christian', English people.

Based on the history of murder in the UK, it is not unusual for the victim to be beheaded and dismembered. So, who would do such a thing? Lots of people from all kinds of backgrounds.

In another case, also a couple of years ago, in the Spanish island of Tenerife, a man followed a woman in a shopping are, chased her down and cut off her head. He was Spanish, 'Christian.' There was also the case of the man on the bus in Canada who cut someone's head off.

According to what you quoted, I don't see this as an attempt to bash Muslims, I don't see Muslims mentioned in the thread, except for the part in the story, where some neighbors claimed he converted to Islam. Oh yeah, you mentioned it. Perhaps you are pathetic for seeing it that way? I just see news here.
Who do you think you're kidding? You are being totally dishonest and disingenuous, completely intellectually dishonest. I don't play those games and have no intention of continuing to respond to you.

And so are a lot of people from all over the world.

Don't matter what happened in North London or Tenerife.

ISIL is using public beheading and crucifixions in the name of Allah.

Can anyone show me where the Christians were beheading in the name of Jesus.

very good point but I think that WESTBORO Baptist behead and crucify in the name of jes , err , no they don't . [trying to be sarcastic]

Amazing work by the UK cops.
No shots fired, the suspect taken alive.

Why cut off a head? It must be the ultimate rage crime, particularly if some one is held down to have it cut it off with a carving knife or a hack saw.

A year or so ago, a woman who had been an actress on one of the BBC's longest running soap operas was murdered and beheaded, and dismembered, by her brother and the body parts thrown in the river. They were both white, 'Christian', English people.

Based on the history of murder in the UK, it is not unusual for the victim to be beheaded and dismembered. So, who would do such a thing? Lots of people from all kinds of backgrounds.

In another case, also a couple of years ago, in the Spanish island of Tenerife, a man followed a woman in a shopping are, chased her down and cut off her head. He was Spanish, 'Christian.' There was also the case of the man on the bus in Canada who cut someone's head off.

According to what you quoted, I don't see this as an attempt to bash Muslims, I don't see Muslims mentioned in the thread, except for the part in the story, where some neighbors claimed he converted to Islam. Oh yeah, you mentioned it. Perhaps you are pathetic for seeing it that way? I just see news here.
Who do you think you're kidding? You are being totally dishonest and disingenuous, completely intellectually dishonest. I don't play those games and have no intention of continuing to respond to you.
:dance::eusa_dance::mm::party::party::party::party::rock::woohoo:

Don't matter what happened in North London or Tenerife.

ISIL is using public beheading and crucifixions in the name of Allah.

Can anyone show me where the Christians were beheading in the name of Jesus.
As far as the incident in the OP, this guy did not do it in the name of God/Allah.

The ISIS group is claiming to do it in the name of Allah, but what they are doing is hijacking the religion: they are terrorists, not true Muslims. I spoke to some Muslim people I know the other day, asking them what they thought about ISIS. They were not comfortable with talking about it. They are hurt and ashamed that these people use Islam to justifiy their horrible acts. They hate ISIS. They are uncomfortable being identified with them. It would be like people blaming all Christians for the behavior of the Westboro Baptist Church's behavior. The vast majority of Muslims across the world feel no connection to terrorists of any kind. They are normal people, just like you and me. One of the things my friends said was that they know Westerners blame the whole Muslim religion for the behavior of people like ISIS, and they know that's wrong, it's a mistaken idea. What ISIS is doing is terrorism, completely outside of Islamic values, and they are hijacking the religion saying they are doing it in the name of Islam and Allah.

Trouble for 'Muslims' is that the so called 'moderate Muslims' just seem to let the radical Muslims walk all over them and enslave them...so what the radical Muslims want worldwide does in fact happen/become the way things are.

Yes you are a bigot. The purpose of this thread is to bash Muslims. One example of a 'convert' to Islam beheading someone in what is obviously a manical attack, and I give several examples to counter your perspective, that's debate. But you don't know anything about thinking or about debate, or about intellectual honesty. You're on ignore. You are not worth discussing anything with. Pain in the ass.
You're a child. Go play with your dolls and let the grownups discuss the issues.

What's pathetic is you along with all fucking liberals as usual will rush in to the rescue, and attempt to deflect any wrongdoing by someone from your precious Islamic religion.

It doesn't matter in the least whether or not this particular horrific murder was perpetrated by a Muslim, or had anything in the least to do with Islam. The point is there IS A REASON to suspect it was, and that's what you ignorant libs will never concede.

Horse puck comment of the page > What's pathetic is you along with all fucking liberals as usual will rush in to the rescue, and attempt to deflect any wrongdoing by someone from your precious Islamic religion.

The point is that ISIL is not representative of Islam as a whole any more than the KKK 'christians' represented American Christianity.

Islam is far more prone-to and excusing-of violence than any of its counterpart belief-systems, in a contemporary Real World and operative sense.

One need only look-about and examine the Real World to understand the truth of that observation.

The question is not "whether" Islam is thus burdened, but "why".

For that, we need to look at the content of Islamic scripture and commentaries - not an occasional historical statute or comment or bit of story-telling scattered here-and-there, but the level to which those works are saturated with blood and actual encouragements to shed blood and their accompanying ready-made and self-interpreting and self-empowering excuses to commit such mayhem.

But that's another conversation.

Meanwhile, do we know yet whether this London murderer was Muslim?

Do we at least have a name - which might (or might not) give us a hint about his religious affiliation?

Or, as usual, are the Brits withholding names until the last minute after they've been pressed against the wall, in a misguided effort to avoid adding fuel to the fire?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back