woman beheaded in north LONDON garden

I think that the religion of the guy that does the beheading is very important and I don't think that that just my thinking .

Beheading is not unique to Muslim fanatics (Google will help you there).

I'm trying to figure out what difference it makes when someone has been brutally killed by a man running around looking for cats to chop up and scything way at the roses?

Sad situation.

I think that the religion of the guy that does the beheading is very important and I don't think tat that just my thinking .

Why?

Do you usually concern yourself with the religion of psychotic killers?

I think the beheading way of doing things is a trademark of a particular religion and we see beheading carried out in the middle east , England and other places by members of that particular religion . As to importance because dead is dead , its important to me only as an identifier .

what , now he's psychotic rather than people saying that he appeared psychotic . I don't care if he is psychotic or has a head cold . Guy practices a religion associated with the practice of beheading and that's good enough fer me . At best , he is a psychotic muslim if reports are true that he is a muslim convert .

I think the beheading way of doing things is a trademark of a particular religion and we see beheading carried out in the middle east , England and other places by members of that particular religion . As to importance because dead is dead , its important to me only as an identifier .

Beheading is extremely extremely rare in England.

It's occuring by radicals in the ME.

It's occuring in South America.

It breaks out around the world.

How many Muslims in South America?

But look at what the media focus' on.

Seriously dude - the perp might be Muslim, but it's irrelevent to the crime.

Let's chop off muslims heads, and put it on HD. Everybody does it, it is acceptable. Actually, I would like to see the west wait till ramadan, when the kaaba in mecca is full of "pilgrims". And infect every mother loving one of them with Ebola. With specially equipped drones. It's Allah's will. Wouldn't that be delicious?

Let's chop off muslims heads, and put on HD. Everybody does it, it is acceptable.

Ok. You're nuts. Wish you had clued me in first.

Actually, I would like to see the west wait till ramadan, when the kaaba in mecca is full of "pilgrims". And infect every mother loving one of them with Ebola. With a specially equipped drones. It's Allah's will. Wouldn't that be delicious?

If genocide is your cup of tea, more power to you lady.

its Esmeralda talking about beheadings by Christians in England Coyote in her first coupla posts . [now honor killing , well , course that's a different subject ] I point out beheading in England only because of the guy or 2 guys that recently beheaded an English soldier and then this latest attack . Beheading in Mexico may be part of old Aztec religion in Mexico [perhaps] where beheading was / is practiced . Besides that I hear reports of Islamic influence in Mexico which might mean beheadings in Mexico . South America beheading , I haven't heard much about them but once again , maybe old native religion or [think its] Santeria which I've heard is Catholicism and old religion mixed up together .

I would love to see Mecca and Medina in ashes, smoking ruins . A reminder of religion turned into fascism, a vast pile of glass and sand in the arab desert. Better off lost and forgotten. Islam, nothing more than a mass delusion.

I would love to see Mecca and Medina in ashes, smoking ruins . A reminder of religion turned into fascism, a vast pile of glass and sand in the arab desert. Better off lost and forgotten. Islam, nothing more than a mass delusion.

Genocide. Check.

Ever considered a side trip to Rwanda? Sounds like the perfect vaction spot for you :)

Genocide? Realy? No not my cup of tea, rather be exchanging recipes and pleasant anecdotes. No, Muslims are making this hateful mess, don't blame me for wishing ill on them. 9/11. It's getting to the point I can't tell a good Nazi from a bad Muslim, really, I mean I can't tell a good one from a bad one.

Genocide? Realy? No not my cup of tea, rather be exchanging recipes and pleasant anecdotes. No, Muslims are making this hateful mess, don't blame me for wishing ill on them. 9/11. It's getting to the point I can't tell a good Nazi from a bad Muslim, really, I mean I can't tell a good one from a bad one.

That can be easily remedied with a good remedial course in history. :)

By the by, Islam is a religion, not a race, so strictly speaking, genocide is racial based, so...being against ISLAM isn't racist. Remember Reverend Jim Jones? Most of his followers that drank the poisoned kool aid, they were black. Take a deep draught of that kool aid, dude..

By the by, Islam is a religion, not a race, so strictly speaking, genocide is racial based, so...being against ISLAM isn't racist. Remember Reverend Jim Jones? Most of his followers that drank the kool aid, they were black. Take a deep draught of that kool aid, dude..

Nope. Sorry lady. Genocide is not necessarily racially based. Look at the groups that have suffered genocide - most aren't "race". Just being accurate here....like I said, a good couse in remedial history might help you out :)

Are you kidding me? Yes, it is racial based. GENOCIDE=race death. It is that simple, you are muddying the waters here.Besides all that,using your own logic, muslims committed genocide on 9/11, they hurt and do harm to innocent people .Islam has become nothing more than a preposterous excuse itself for a bunch of genocidal maniacs that commits mass murders and vile crimes in the name of ...I am sorry , I can't bring my self to mention that name of that imaginary vile made- up god of theirs, it disgust me. It sickens me to mention the word "Muslim" even.

Why is it, boyo, ya never hear about Christian suicide bombers? Or JEWS crashing commercial airliners into unsuspecting civilians? Islam, the new outlet for homicidal psychopaths. Don't give me this genocide stuff, Islam is the new KKK. A neo fascist quasi religious hate group.

Forum List

Back