Woman blows self up

I promise you that isn't the first woman to mess up her ex's car. My ex slashed all my tires, and then made a bonfire of all my stuff in the front yard. A pissed off crazy woman does some crazy stuff.
You must be quite the Ladies Man...
6cdc55e221007e05c66e7993d32af7a4.jpg

OK, that's actually an exaggeration, but it's not entirely wrong. I found this video hilarious. :D

Bummer. She lived.
No Darwin Award for her then...

No, I think you have to die or become sterile to win that.

I promise you that isn't the first woman to mess up her ex's car. My ex slashed all my tires, and then made a bonfire of all my stuff in the front yard. A pissed off crazy woman does some crazy stuff.
View attachment 367718

If I was, the bitch wouldn't have burned all my shit. Pissing off women is my superpower.

View attachment 367718

If I was, the bitch wouldn't have burned all my shit. Pissing off women is my superpower.

Ya know.......I really hate to admit it when I agree with you, especially twice in the same thread.......but there ya go

Maybe you shouldn't be such an ass if you don't want to piss off women.....then maybe they won't get crazy

View attachment 367718

Ya know.......I really hate to admit it when I agree with you, especially twice in the same thread.......but there ya go

Maybe you shouldn't be such an ass if you don't want to piss off women.....then maybe they won't get crazy

Trust me, she was crazy before I came along. I just didn't know about it until later.

OK, that's actually an exaggeration, but it's not entirely wrong. I found this video hilarious. :D

Wow, Biden almost lost a vote.

She'd still vote in Chicago.

At least I've finally found a valid use for these face masks, that and the hood probably is what saved her face. At least most of it.

To be exact, she was a social justice martyr. They'll be naming streets and erecting statues of her in Democrat run cities.

Forum List

Back